Guest carpenpost

Did I just encounter a shaheed singh talking in someone elses body???

11 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Yes mahapurshs, that do a lot of bhagti and rare blessed souls, as Kira paji says. You said everybody is seeing them nowadays. You may want to rephrase your sentence. 

Well there are non mahapurakhs who have seen them too. I read up somewhere. Also i know someone who isnt a mahapurakh and has seen them.

I dont know whats going on nowadays, maybe im just dumb.

Edited by NonExistant

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

Well there are non mahapurakhs who have seen them too. I read up somewhere. Also i know someone who isnt a mahapurakh and has seen them.

I dont know whats going on nowadays, maybe im just dumb.

No, you are not dumb. You’re just not reading properly. Read again what I wrote:

2 hours ago, NonExistant said:

and rare blessed souls,

The person you know maybe one of the rare blessed souls. That still does not mean “everybody”. I think what you meant to write was some people ? 

Edited by simran345
Added more.

8 minutes ago, simran345 said:

No, you are not dumb. You’re just not reading properly. Read again what I wrote:

The person you know maybe one of the rare blessed souls. That still does not mean “everybody”. I think what you meant to write was some people ? 

Ok.

2 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Ok.

Paji don’t take what I said personally. Just trying to help you so you see what you’ve written could have been rephrased with the correct wordings, so that it’s not misunderstood. 

Edited by simran345
Added more.

3 hours ago, NonExistant said:

I know someone who encountered shaheed singhs and he regularly sees them. The shaheed singhs can speak through him. Long story. I cant tell you much because its meant to be kept secret and i dont wanna get in trouble with the shaheed singhs.

IF they are giving him advice then its fine to tell others the Advice, Sant Harnam Singh Ji did, So did Bhai Rama Singh Ji. I wont lie though, iv never heard of someone channelling them. They're not like Spirits as they are all powerful and capable of manifesting completely if they wish. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.