Did I just encounter a shaheed singh talking in someone elses body???

Guest carpenpost

Guest carpenpost

Hey guys. I am going to say something which only a few people I know. So my friends family do alot of paath, they at least wake up and do Japji Sahib as a minimum. So one day I was at there house at they said that they are going to do paath and that if you want to listen you can come too. I said ok. They haven't eaten meat for like 2 years or alcohol for 2 years. So the day before there was a party and the "family" (not gonna tell who) drank alcohol and eat meat(only 1 person eat meat). So basically after finishing paath, they were just about to do ardas but the "mum' started to say things.

The things "she" said were very interesting, now that I think about it.

"She" said that "Why did you drink alcohol, you were told not to drink alcohol or bring it into your house, so why did you not listen"(Not sure what "she" meant here but I assume that saints/people with high kamiee told them not to cook or bring meat or alcohol into their house). Everyone else was saying what are you talking about. "She" then said that. "Shaheed Singha da haath taa dee ghar te upar a". While saying this water started to come into "her" eyes. The other people around including me started to panic on hearing this and said we are sorry for doing this and will not eat meat or drink. "She" then said "Eating does not do anything, drinking does" "She" said this multiple times. We said sorry and said get up but "she" said that say Waheguru. We said this for 10 times but then we said that we are going to do ardas if you don't get up its your fault. "She" then got up and we did the ardas. We asked "her" about it and she said that "she" didn't know what we were talking about, all that she remembers was that after finishing paath, I just saw you guys up starting ardas so I just got up. While saying these things "she" sounded sort of angry and a little bit insulted. Ever since that happened, I always think that there is someone watching us in my friends home and sometimes I see shadows but do not know who this is. 

Now that I think about it, does this mean that people which wake up at amrit vela and do paath then and do paath in the evening, shaheed singhs protect their house?

Thoughs on this?

Depends. I've known some people to fake it in order to scare gullible believers. On one occasion this particular guy who seemed to be channelling shaheeds on a regular basis tried his schtick in the company of someone who truly was blessed but kept it quiet all his life. The latter individual clocked something was amiss, and when the fraud started shouting and screaming about shaheeds, the genuine guy begins to calmly question the faker about who exactly was present at that time, and reminded him that anyone who impersonates such souls will end up getting their head kicked in. Funnily enough nobody ever heard a peep from the faker after that. In your situation it's difficult to say. Only you can decide dependent on what was said AND the character and rehat of the individual through which they spoke.

12 hours ago, NonExistant said:

MANY people have met shaheed singhs. Its not a big deal.

It actually is. They rarely come to just anyone, only people with really high Avasthas or undying faith are capable of having their visions and blessings. 

IF anyone has seen them or sees them then they are super super super lucky. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj has blessed them.

45 minutes ago, Kira said:

It actually is. They rarely come to just anyone, only people with really high Avasthas or undying faith are capable of having their visions and blessings. 

IF anyone has seen them or sees them then they are super super super lucky. Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj has blessed them.

Well everyone is seeing them nowadays. Its not that rare.