muslim population of UK will tripple by 2050

superkaur

On 12/8/2017 at 2:56 AM, MisterrSingh said:

In that respect we won't be alone when the dark days arrive, because every other non-Muslim community will be in the same boat

Lets assume the dark days arrive, which i doubt. 

Your assumption that all non muslims will be in same boat is perhaps flawed too considering a considerable number of uk muslims are of paki origin and are aware of sikh mughal historical conflict and hold us responsible for preventing islamization of indian subcontinent. Wats to say (if going by ur assumption) a mir mannu won't be there again? 

Funny how yall are concerned so much about ppl who trampled upon our prospering empire and left without leaving power for us, 

While currently (in my recent trip to punjab), the bhaiyye (biharis etc) are calling the shots in punjab, replacing punjabi with hindi in local signboards.

Yes someone's getting colonized but it's closer to home. lol 

7 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Funny how yall are concerned so much about ppl who trampled upon our prospering empire and left without leaving power for us, 

While currently (in my recent trip to punjab), the bhaiyye (biharis etc) are calling the shots in punjab, replacing punjabi with hindi. 

Yes someone's getting colonized but it's closer to home. lol 

Bro while Punjab is our ancestral homeland and very dear to us you can't expect only NRI's to sort out these issues. We live in the UK and there are issues which affect us here too. Even then we do our utmost best to promote Punjabi and Sikhi.

Say we did have some control over what's happening in Punjab, what, in your opinion, would you want us to do? Genuinely asking.

You actually live in India, so what are you doing for the cause?

Well It is going to increase.

Centuries of forced conversions of whole populations and now they are reaping the rewards. 

Islam is only big due to mass conversions of countries in the past. Indonesia is a perfect example. Before it was a mainly buddist country. By after the wicked muslims forced their religion upon the people we now have a muslim majority country. 

This coupled with high birth rates. The only way to defeat this plague is to make muslims leave their faith. 

5 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Lets assume the dark days arrive, which i doubt. 

Your assumption that all non muslims will be in same boat is perhaps flawed too considering a considerable number of uk muslims are of paki origin and are aware of sikh mughal historical conflict and hold us responsible for preventing islamization of indian subcontinent. Wats to say (if going by ur assumption) a mir mannu won't be there again? 

You're clueless regarding European and British population dynamics pertaining to politics and immigrant communities. Stick to ogling men. That's your niche.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:26 PM, MisterrSingh said:

The ones who don't possess the mental faculties to think critically will reproduce more of their own ilk, whilst the ones who are capable of introspection will always be too afraid to do anything meaningful about their doubts or dwindling beliefs, choosing to loosely hold onto the Muslim label because the alternative is too much hassle. I assure you, there is no silver lining.

I've been contemplating the Islamic issue in the West for the past few months, and I've arrived at the realisation that Sikhs shouldn't devote too much effort thinking or worrying about it. What will happen is inevitable and unstoppable. In that respect we won't be alone when the dark days arrive, because every other non-Muslim community will be in the same boat. Our priority should be our own faith and our community. That is something we surely can influence if the will is there. If the white population is too stupid and deluded to see where things will end up in 50-100 years, then maybe they don't deserve a future. Don't look to them for leadership on this issue. 

I think you're overreacting here, there are cultural shifts happening.  Yes, the very dimwitted ones will reproduce, however, their offspring will face the same struggle they faced: the struggle between adhering to an archaic faith vs. western values and culture.  

Apostasy and irreligious attitudes are fast spreading among the Iranians and Turks (at least in my country). Where I live,  23% of those born into the muslim faith no longer identify with it.  It'll slowly regress to where Christianity is the more it comes in contact with the west and it's culture.