1 hour ago, JUSTAJATT said:

You plonkas have no idea what Britain first is.

In the 70's, if you were the extreme minority sikh in all white area, then on a Friday it was quite often that your parents would be walking home and get paki-bashed by NFs, who would mug the brown paypacket with the weeks wages.  If you were a kid, then you may have missed 2 out of 5 of your packed lunches unless your let the whiteys stick your head done the toilet.      SERIOUSLY, you have NO IDEA what the generations before you had to deal with in order for you to have your freedoms.

exactly , they see  all the fuzzy warm speechs about sikhs and get mushy ... honestly white supremacists will still want you out too ... they think they are being clever by preening us to be their cannon fodder again fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me ....

or 

once bitten , twice shy

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

When WhatsApp won't connect to the internet, he'll come running back to the West, lol.

There’s more Sikhi environment in the U.K. than any other country outside of India. And    yet people still complain. The queen is most powerful in the world and has close ties with Sikhs.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

exactly , they see  all the fuzzy warm speechs about sikhs and get mushy ... honestly white supremacists will still want you out too ... they think they are being clever by preening us to be their cannon fodder again fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me ....

or 

once bitten , twice shy

It is not like this. 

We Sikhs and Hindus and just about anyone else is not a threat to the UK.

We are not demanding our own law or country. We do not go out of our way to not fit in. Like muslims do. 

Britian first has realised this. They are not stupid. They know we are no danger to the UK. infact they know alot of Sikhs are coconotised liberal people who would rather have a pint down the pub watching the footy then do a islamic protest. 

People need to wake up. This is a party against extremist muslims and not you. YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET. They will not try and deport you. maybe extremist muslims but that is only right. 

They are not a perfect party at the moment by any means and there are a few issues that need addressing in their manifesto and agendas to make it more appealing to the wider public. they also need better leadership and ideas. They need to drop this 'Christian' slogan that they have. which stems from deep insercuties as they feel their faith and freedom is under threat by islamists who want to convert them.

The only reason they are brandishing the christian slogan is to combat Islam as they feel under threat. Which is understandable to a certain degree. 

Some people need to stop being scardy cats and fearful. 

We Sikhs are not exactly doing anything to combat islamic extremism in the uk so lets no interfere are raise our roses to people who are actually doing something. 

If not britian first then ukip.

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 01/12/2017 at 5:49 AM, kcmidlands said:

Those who grew up in the 70's and 80's know who Britain first really are, they used to be called the BNP and the National Front before that, they are a fascist group and anyone who thinks they respect or get on with Sikhs should ask the elder generation about their previous incarnations.

The NF or BNP would have kicked us out ages ago. We are here thanks to the queen.

Lol

Whats with everyone being so sure they will kicked out of the UK at a moments notice. Its like some people are suffering with some mass paranoid histeria sydrome. 

The way some people are going. You will probably end up being kicked out for simply having that negative attitude and mindset. That the racists will pick up on

No one is kicking us out . So stop packing your suitcases and booking your one way flights to India Lolz

Relax we are here to stay. Infact UK is the new India. We are gonna take over this place. One day We will have a desi in buckingham palace and a desi primeminster .Stop being so frightened. 

So much insecurity and fear. 

Bechare 

Tusi chotia kuri ah vanga avaza sunade ho

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TejS said:

...the EDL sees as fodder to be used against Muslims. They plan on using our historical differences with Muslims to fuel our youth into going against Muslims, and I frankly think that energy should rather be spent in educating our children about Sikhi and who they can maintain relations with and working on making your lives better.

That's the long and short of it IMO. 

• Like 4

The EDL has been around several years now and if anything seem to be in the decline. Very few Sikhs will join up with though most of us are very aware of the reasons why they were organised in the first place.

Britain First is only really in the news because of Trump's retweeting. 

If anybody really follows the extreme far right, it was inevitable they would make a comeback because of Islamic Extremism. 

Nick Griffin whilst he was leader of the BNP noticed this in the early 2000''s  well before Britain First and the EDL.

Any UK Sikh that has been on Sikh forums since the late 90's/early 2000 's would have foretold and seen these future problem emerging. 

Because of the problems set up by increasingly Islamic population and the political elites /media turning a blind eye to a lot of the grooming /brainwashing in mosques etc, the working class gora population may potentially turn to the extreme right wing groups as the establishment won't listen.

The establishment needs to pull their finger out.

Is Britain our nation NO 

We are sons of immigrants from Punjab 

Asians can never be British so don't get involved with the rotten apples

These people are so sly they will use Sikhs to do there dirty work 

It's there own mess they brought foreigners in here to work in the foundaries and now are jealous because there own kids are benefit scroungers or ATM robbers

Race hate will only increase to a point where all immigrants are asked to leave therefore foolish are those that sell land they own in Punjab for our Pind is our true home

Edited by singh598
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TejS said:

Exactly. Let’s not forget that one of the reasons the Sikh people, WE, don’t have a sovereign land is because the British cleverly destroyed our sovereignty. They then used us as fodder, and then humiliated us on numerous events.

I can understand that for numerous British Sikhs, Britain holds a dear place for them, as it has provided a new life for them, but let’s not get too idealistic and forget that Britain was indebted to us, and not the other way around.

Anyways, why waste energy on these things at all. Protect the women of our community, and all else from the Islamic groomers and mind our own business. The only problem that we need to be tackling is why are our British Sikh women getting caught up in these Muslim grooming cases in the first place? Why do they even initiate sexual relationships with Muslim men? That is what we need to be tackling. I’m not British, but when I heard news of Sikh women being targeted by Muslim groomers, I never once heard the EDL speaking against it, but now when their own women are being targeted, they’ve suddenly realized what happened to us as well.

Imo, the EDL sees us as fodder to be used against Muslims. They plan on using our historical differences with Muslims to fuel our youth into going against Muslims, and I frankly think that energy should rather be spent in educating our children about Sikhi and who they can maintain relations with and working on making your lives better.

Thank you finally someone agrees with my point

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, singh598 said:

Is Britain our nation NO 

We are sons of immigrants from Punjab 

Asians can never be British so don't get involved with the rotten apples

These people are so sly they will use Sikhs to do there dirty work 

It's there own mess they brought foreigners in here to work in the foundaries and now are jealous because there own kids are benefit scroungers or ATM robbers

Race hate will only increase to a point where all immigrants are asked to leave therefore foolish are those that sell land they own in Punjab for our Pind is our true home

Thank you this is truth and i am glad you have touched upon this. I agree 100% this is not our country and i hope every uk loving sikh reads this

• Like 1

The British envisage a utopian white Britain for their country  and fair play to them for every nation wishes the same but they have to consume the karma consequences of their previous actions...perhaps islamification is a result of karma

1 hour ago, singh598 said:

The British envisage a utopian white Britain for their country  and fair play to them for every nation wishes the same but they have to consume the karma consequences of their previous actions...perhaps islamification is a result of karma

What karma were we reaping when the Mughals were placing the limbs of our children, like necklaces, around their mothers' heads?? What sins had we committed when we were burned, butchered, and raped in the 80's?

I'm not having a go, brother. I have these thoughts myself, but we need to separate the empire-building deeds of the elites, and untangle them from the idea that the average man and woman and the unknowing masses deserve everything that's coming their way.

Edited by MisterrSingh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1