7 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

In the 70s and 80s they were a completley different group. Back then It was against anyone of any faith or colour. 

But look at the policies and agenda now. There is only praise for Sikhs. 

It is all against muslim extremism. 

They have moved on now. We can use them to our advantage. Staying neauteral is one idea. 

Sorry Big_Tera, a fascist is a fascist, doesn't matter how good their marketing and PR has gotten, this idea that they've changed and are only against muslims now is just as wrong as them being against people of colour.

If they said they were against extremism regardless of race or religion it would be one thing but they don't, there's plenty of extremism in the christian community but they ain't saying anything, they are fascists, plain and simple, and this idea that they have praise for Sikhs, they know that Sikhs have battled with Moghuls in the time of the Guru's and made the assumption that Sikhs are the natural enemy of Muslims because of this, someone should send them a press release and tell them that it's actually injustice that Sikhs are against, not any particular religion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A simple summary of the radical groups, if Britain first gains power, Islam is defeated and I get deported. if Radical Islam conquers, I have to convert or die.Deportation sounds better than death.

• Like 1

Why are you people even fighting amongst yourself my fellow members ? This country uk is a just a piece of land that i don't care about or have any feelings for. I hate the uk myself and i hope it destroys.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

Why are you people even fighting amongst yourself my fellow members ? This country uk is a just a piece of land that i don't care about or have any feelings for. I hate the uk myself and i hope it destroys.

For anyone who had any sympathies for Britain First, what they would say to a comment like the above is "Go back to where you came from".

6 hours ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

No ones making you stay here. If you despise it so much up and move, it's not exactly hard these days. Anyone supporting Britain first is an absolute moron, not only will the media tear you apart but after they finish with the muzzies they'll look for a new target. Trust me when I say they'll come knocking for you too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 12/1/2017 at 9:30 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I actually read a little abt "Britain first" after seeing your thread. 

Regarding dasam pita warning us against marrying muslims (strange guru ji didn't mention brahmanical hindus), I remember a sakhi where Guru ji once visited a friendly muslim jagirdar, and mughals stormed in jagirdars palace to capture guru sahib.

The jagirdar hid guru saaab in his daughters bedroom and said "inside is my daughter with my son in law". Obv even mughals didn't want to disturb the couple .and jagirdar did this on purpose to save guru jis life. 

Would guru ji accept this if he was particularly anti Muslim. 

We shud b more concerned abt hindus nd muslims both marrying off our girls. 

I don't see anyone on this site complaining abt hindu moneh boys marrying sikh girls nd its not even uncommon .

What about you having illicit gay relationships with moneh hindu boys?

5 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

For anyone who had any sympathies for Britain First, what they would say to a comment like the above is "Go back to where you came from".

Listen i have no interest in Britain first lets make that clear or anything you see on tv. Ok

5 hours ago, Kira said:

No ones making you stay here. If you despise it so much up and move, it's not exactly hard these days. Anyone supporting Britain first is an absolute <banned word filter activated>, not only will the media tear you apart but after they finish with the muzzies they'll look for a new target. Trust me when I say they'll come knocking for you too. 

You think i like the uk ? I hate it and when waheguru will do kirpa i hope i leave it. And if does come for me only Waheguru will save me

You plonkas have no idea what Britain first is.

In the 70's, if you were the extreme minority sikh in all white area, then on a Friday it was quite often that your parents would be walking home and get paki-bashed by NFs, who would mug the brown paypacket with the weeks wages.  If you were a kid, then you may have missed 2 out of 5 of your packed lunches unless your let the whiteys stick your head done the toilet.      SERIOUSLY, you have NO IDEA what the generations before you had to deal with in order for you to have your freedoms.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JUSTAJATT said:

You plonkas have no idea what Britain first is.

In the 70's, if you were the extreme minority sikh in all white area, then on a Friday it was quite often that your parents would be walking home and get paki-bashed by NFs, who would mug the brown paypacket with the weeks wages.  If you were a kid, then you may have missed 2 out of 5 of your packed lunches unless your let the whiteys stick your head done the toilet.      SERIOUSLY, you have NO IDEA what the generations before you had to deal with in order for you to have your freedoms.

Exctally i agree with your point those times were rough as my dad came to uk in the 60s and the experinces are true.

49 minutes ago, lostconfussedsingh said:

You think i like the uk ? I hate it and when waheguru will do kirpa i hope i leave it. And if does come for me only Waheguru will save me

Out of interest - which country would you go to?

2 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Out of interest - which country would you go to?

When WhatsApp won't connect to the internet, he'll come running back to the West, lol.

• Haha 1