Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Should Sikhs support this group. 

They seem to have many valid points. 

Ie they talk about islamic extreemism in uk. Forced conversions, grooming ect which many of the uk partys are to afraid to talk about. 

Maybe would could form an alliance with them at the same time keeping our distance. 

I actually feel ms fransen says alot of things that make sence. Its the only group that is taking on the extreemists in the uk as they feel that the msin partys are doing nothing. 

Edited by Big_Tera
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

No.

Why not? 

Sure we may not agree with everything they say or do. But we certainly agree with alot of their points as I have mentioned. 

Also they may have some unsavoury members but there are fruitcakes in all political parties. 

Why Should we be against them when they 

Openly stand against

1) uncontrolled/illegal muslim migration to uk

2)forced conversions/grooming

3)islamification of britian

4)against implementing sharia law in uk

ect ect

Whats not to like about these policies?

We should show our support and be grateful that this group has the courage to voice the nations concerns.

Britian First which used to be the BNP has moved on. They now know the real threat is muslims. 

They have nothing against the hardworking Indian community of Sikhs and Hindus. Infact they respect us and know the difference between us and Muslims. 

All Sikhs and Hindus should vote for them. As the tory and labour goverments are taking us down the pan. 

 

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

No.

I think MisterrSingh has answered OP's question so well to the point where there is nothing any other member could possibly add. ADMIN JI, time to shut the post. 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not support them but not go against them either.

Their two leaders speak in praise of Sikhs and stand up for Sikh victims of muslim pedo sex gangs but British Sikhs shouldn't get a big head and go over the top by supporting them openly.

Yes we have a common enemy of Islamic extremists and muslim pedo sexual grooming / conversion gangs. But also we should note that Britain First is essentially a far right white nationalist christian group. A reactionary group that formed to oppose islamic extremist groups and islamification of the UK. And whose interests are not entirely in line with ours even though we may believe in similar modern democratic values of things like right to free speech, free mixing of the sexes, etc.

 

Edited by superkaur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Why not? 

Sure we may not agree with everything they say or do. But we certainly agree with alot of their points as I have mentioned. 

Also they may have some unsavoury members but there are fruitcakes in all political parties. 

Why Should we be against them when they 

Openly stand against

1) uncontrolled/illegal muslim migration to uk

2)forced conversions/grooming

3)islamification of britian

4)against implementing sharia law in uk

ect ect

Whats not to like about these policies?

We should show our support and be grateful that this group has the courage to voice the nations concerns.

Britian First which used to be the BNP has moved on. They now know the real threat is muslims. 

They have nothing against the hardworking Indian community of Sikhs and Hindus. Infact they respect us and know the difference between us and Muslims. 

All Sikhs and Hindus should vote for them. As the tory and labour goverments are taking us down the pan. 

 

 

What is this "ect ect"? I always thought ECT was a type of psychiatric therapy which essentially uses electrocution to provide relief from mental disorders. It's a therapy I'd heavily recommend to "britain First" supporters.

"indian community of Sikhs and hindus" ey? Thankfully, I'm not a part of that community so they can keep their respect to themselves. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, superkaur said:

Not support them but not go against them either.

Their two leaders speak in praise of Sikhs and stand up for Sikh victims of muslim pedo sex gangs but british Sikhs shouldn't get a big head and go over the top by supporting them openly.

Yes we have a common enemy of Islamic extremists and muslim pedo sexual grooming / conversion gangs. But also we should note that Britain First is essentially a far right white nationalist christian group. A reactionary group that formed to oppose islamic extremist groups. And whose interests are not in line with ours even though we may believe in similar modern democratic values of things like right to free speech, free mixing of the sexes, etc.

 

 

That is exactly my point. We dont need to do public displays of support but can do it covertly and intelligently. Deep down we know we have much common ground to work on. In effect we can shape the party to our liking. ie we can change the party from a christian extremist party to one that is mostly concentrated on extremist Muslims and how to combat it. 

I am thoroughly against for instance when that turbaned Sikh appeared on a video promoting the EDL. Which made us look bad. 

It is about doing it tactfully.

 

Edited by Big_Tera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Why not? 

We do things on our terms, not by linking arms with an organisation who will never be accepted and viewed as anything less than racist. I'm not suggesting all BF sympathisers are inclined towards discrimination based on race and religion. There's enough of us in this country to suggest we don't need to ride on the coat tails of a white organisation in order to be heard. Why allow a corrupt and ideologically corrupted media to dismiss our totally valid concerns when it comes to Islamic extremism because of the company we choose to keep? We need to be heard, not castigated as the bad guys for choosing to team-up with a fringe organisation. 

I think some of you Sikhs who don't have a visible Sikh identity are mistakenly under the assumption that you're somehow immune from the problems faced by your kesh-toting brethren.

In general, we begin to tackle this problem by sitting down with our children, and talking to them. That's only possible by educating yourself on the issues at hand. You don't tackle this issue by linking arms with a group like BF. You'll lose the battle before it's even begun. If talking and dialogue is too much hassle for some of you, then take a leaf out of the Islamic book by scaring and threatening youngsters into compliance. Unfortunately, we've fast become a bunch of soft, middle-class faggots who don't have the balls for anything remotely dangerous unless its fiddling the system for monetary gain. The survival of our people and our faith in the face of an aggressive and dangerous minority is not a cause our lot find to be worth the trouble. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no problem with turbaned headed men appearing with the EDL, just turbaned headed men appearing with the Congress party.As far as I know, no EDL members Have killed Sikhs, and no EDL members were involved in the Sikh massacre of 84 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

We do things on our terms, not by linking arms with an organisation who will never be accepted and viewed as anything less than racist. I'm not suggesting all BF sympathisers are inclined towards discrimination based on race and religion. There's enough of us in this country to suggest we don't need to ride on the coat tails of a white organisation in order to be heard. Why allow a corrupt and ideologically corrupted media to dismiss our totally valid concerns when it comes to Islamic extremism because of the company we choose to keep? We need to be heard, not castigated as the bad guys for choosing to team-up with a fringe organisation. 

I think some of you Sikhs who don't have a visible Sikh identity are mistakenly under the assumption that you're somehow immune from the problems faced by your kesh-toting brethren.

In general, we begin to tackle this problem by sitting down with our children, and talking to them. That's only possible by educating yourself on the issues at hand. You don't tackle this issue by linking arms with a group like BF. You'll lose the battle before it's even begun. If talking and dialogue is too much hassle for some of you, then take a leaf out of the Islamic book by scaring and threatening youngsters into compliance. Unfortunately, we've fast become a bunch of soft, middle-class faggots who don't have the balls for anything remotely dangerous unless its fiddling the system for monetary gain. The survival of our people and our faith in the face of an aggressive and dangerous minority is not a cause our lot find to be worth the trouble. 

6246fe3bcc028ed8c8b265039fd34bd26fba0897

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Unfortunately, we've fast become a bunch of soft, middle-class faggots

Faggot : bundle of sticks used for burning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sikhs should not support britain. We hv been their minstrels for enough now. 

They plundered our land, broke our kingdom, publicly nuded our queen (maharani jindal kaure) .

So why should we respect their queen. 

When will sikhs realize British just wamt to use us. We are thick headed to learn from our experiences. 

They changed our religious rules and while leaving did a bloody mess and handed us no sovereignty. 

Are britisher our friends or foes? Should be obvious 

After looting more than half of world and bringing untold miseries in "colonies" they hv become a "developed" country. Strive to make UK  a sikh breeding ground or else muslims will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

If talking and dialogue is too much hassle for some of you, then take a leaf out of the Islamic book by scaring and threatening youngsters into compliance.

Its not the sikh way. I will leave such batshit crazy things where they belong, to the abrahamics.

Secondly who knows maybe uk is gettimg its karma back by rabidly growing Islam lol. 

I wud only b concerned abt sikhs though, although for the most part islamization of britain is not happening anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just asking, are there incidents of young men being forcibly converted to muslim in uk, or is the girls who r the only target. 

I reckon converting a girl wud b easier fr them than to convert a boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • What's wrong with you bro? You got a warning so you would stop talking about such ridiculous things, not so you could make continuous references to russian roulette in which ever thread you wanted. For God's sake stop it. MODS: Could you please delete my post and the above post. And any other posts with references to such sh!t advice. Thanks.
    •   Winning Your Goal Is Not The Toughest Victory. Winning Your Patience To Achieve That Goal Is The Most Toughest One.              A beautiful question. What is the meaning of life?
      A beautiful answer to it: When a person is born, he has breath but no name and when he dies, he has name but no breath. The gap between this breath and name is life!...     🍀Forgiving is the Best Investment for Heart...💖 It Saves the Expense of Anger, The Cost of HATRED & Wastage of PEACEFUL MOMENT'S..!!     Mistakes Happen by Situations,
      Not by Intention...
      So,
      Always Try to Know the Reason behind Every Mistakes of Our Loved Ones...
      That is the Way to Value a Relation..!!    
    • The remaining answer to the unsolved first riddle is:  Air . All the  other 4 were answered correctly by JKV Pen Jee above.
    • Its terrible what you have been through. You are right nobody preaches what they say. I even got a warning post cos of my advice of russian roulete but anyway nobody liked it. If the people/person who reported it was suffering i am sure they would have done russian roulte themseleves.   From my time spent on here i would say do ardas and take a personal hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib Ji and see what happens.   Even if you do divorce you are gonna lose 50% of everything you have money etc. And became broke money wise.   So think carefully and go to a marriage counciler.
×