MUSLIMS LOVE ARGUING WITH EVERYONE

Guest Guest_Singh

On 02/12/2017 at 4:38 AM, Guest MODS ARE SCARED said:

Sister these mods censor a ton of things that aren't controversial what so ever, says a lot about this website.

Shut up, says a lot about YOU. ? If you can't handle a mature discussion  then I suggest you go and watch something a little more able for your brain to understand. Stop trying to put sikhi down.

Here's how we have some losers who are dumping their propaganda in our forums. Their way is to attack our sisters and they are truly a cheap snakes oil saleman. They are not too good as they change and sell their family, name & religion every other second. :rofl

Kaur2, apology for your post editing by one of our sewadars. We have to filter out these sharia folks rubbish dozens a day and some mistakes we do while kicking them out.

This guest "MODS ARE SCARED" also posted this few weeks ago:

Well I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Gareth, I am 34 years old and have been dating a Sikh woman for around 4.5 years. In the last 2 years our relationship has got quite serious and my girlfriend would like for us to marry so that we may start a family together. As you probably have guessed by now the main hurdle is that I am a white Englishman, non-Sikh. My girlfriend's family are quite strict Sikhs if that's the correct term to use, all the males wear turbans and so does my girlfriend's younger sister also. None of them drink and all are also vegan so they are pretty hardcore in a sense. I do love my girlfriend and would also like to marry her but the issue is about me becoming a Sikh. My girlfriend I believe has told me as much as she can about the religion, so the reason I found this forum and would like to ask you guys is can you put forth your best argument to convince me 1. there is a God/creator/being 2. what makes the Sikh faith the 'correct' one? My girlfriend's family expect me to become a Sikh in order to marry her and I don't want to become a Sikh for the sake of just showing that I am one in order to marry my girlfriend as that doesn't sit well with me, it'll basically be an ongoing lie and I can't find it in my heart to do that. Thank you.

20 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Kaur2, apology for your post editing by one of our sewadars. We have to filter out these sharia folks rubbish dozens a day and some mistakes we do while kicking them out.

VJKK VJKF

Its okay you don't need to apologize. These trolls are really annoying though!

VJKK VJKF

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:02 PM, Guest Truth said:

Say what ever you want but “aj ni te kal sare ali ali kehn ge”.... and that’s a fact!

I don't think so...