MUSLIMS LOVE ARGUING WITH EVERYONE

Guest Guest_Singh

Muslims have a perception that their faith is superior, and must outdo every other.  Furthermore they attempt to rationalize and legitimize their own ideology (mental gymnastics are employed here)  whilst attacking others.    Thus they attempt to "prove" the veracity and legitimacy of their own ideology. 

As far as I'm concerned, only a handful of scholars or educated Sikhs are needed to address the points they bring up against Sikhi.  Most of what they use to attack Gurmat is misconstrued or arguably inapplicable.  They view all religions (even Dharmic) from an Abrahamic (specifically Islamic) lens.  Which renders them unable to understand the faiths in the first place because they look for an Abrahamic anatomy and framework in any religion, judging it through their own criteria, which is ludicrous.

The biggest enemy of Islam, and any Semitic religion for that matter, is education and critical thinking itself.   

On 11/28/2017 at 12:51 AM, Guest Guest_Singh said:

"Muslims seem to have a larger majority of troublemakers compared to other faiths most probably because their holy book states that only believers will go to heaven and all the rest to hell, plus they pretty much recruit from the bottom of the barrel which doesn't help matters...."

No, they are not physically threatening, just too much questioning, sometimes it effects your belief! Muslim and Christians and Athiests are always having dialogue and always questioning each others positions, but Sikhs always stay away from such events and I think it's a good thing. Because we keep to ourself, we don't believe in force conversion or anything like that or stopping people in the street start a street debate with anyone and challenge them on their beliefs or lack of it. But the Muslims think they are better than everyone else maybe that's why they cant keep their faith personal, at home, they have to come out to the market, street, university and start challenging everyone. 

Questions are only seen as bad if one doesn't have answers to them or is unable to debate such a topic due to a lack of education in it.  

This secular, pacifistic, unbothered, and ignorant attitude is very un-Sikh like.  The Guru has done Khandan of Bharam, false Panths, and Fokat Karam since the beginning.  That was how our Panth began.  When you instruct someone to avoid or ignore criticism or false propaganda, you're leaving it unanswered and unchallenged in the public eye.   This also has to do with the fact that the average Sikh in the west does not properly educate him/herself in Sikh history and Dharam.  A lot of the points brought up against Sikhi by these preachers are easily answerable and can be countered, as I found them.  If we come across any point raised, it's best to take our time to study the subject thoroughly so we may answer it and be able to debate and dismiss their arguments.  

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਮਾਰੈ ਈਟ ਢੀਮ ਪਾਥਰ ਹਨੈ ਰਿਸਾਇ 24

"If one hits you with a mud brick, ferociously strike back with a boulder."

VJKK VJKF

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:58 PM, Guest MODS ARE SCARED said:

It's because Sikhs are scared as they cannot present an argument for why their religion is the right/correct one.

I wouldn't say this... I think its because we aren't putting enough into educating our youth. If we tried we might actually get somewhere. Muslims have many things memorised and repeat them at certain times of their day. Almost all muslims go to mosque and start learning Arabic from quite a young age.

VJKK VJKF

Guest RandhirS_London

VGKVGF

Whether we accept it or not, we are now living in a word where armies of ideas are conquering each other. Days of sword wielding armies are long gone. In the ancient times, Sikhi was under attack by physical powers, but today, it's under attack by the armies of ideologies. Christian missionaries are battling at one front and the Muslims are in other and the Hindu RSS are attacking from every corner, and yet, the Sikhs are sleeping! Look at the Dawah Gangs, nearly every single one of them are young, educated but instead of spending time in other areas they learn their religion and go out and spread it. We may not like it, but people are attracted to it. I go to London's Hyde Park nearly every Sunday and i see it with my own eyes! These muslims are attacking every ideologies, left, right and center, and right now they are winning with the athiests and christians, but i will tell you this, sooner or later they will start attacking Sikhi Paath in a systematic way! The youth must "arm themselves with knowledge" and instead of being dormant, preaching "all religion is has truth" we must take on the challenge, head on! When these Muslims challenge Sikhs for debates, we can't simply run away. How long we will be shying away from challenge! Like i said, today it's a battle of ideas and exchange of thoughts, if we do not meet it with counter ideas and with Sikhi ideals against all those ideological power houses, it will be suppressed and unimportant in the world stage, again! I know many of these Muslim guys, they dress like a hoodlums, but man, when it comes to religion, they know their staff, many of them knows every letter of the koran by heart and quote it from memory like a computer! Bhaai Jugraj is gone, but we can't rely just on one persons legacy! This is an honest truth, many Sikhs that i know (learnerd people) are impressed with those dawah guys and their arguments today, who knows what will happen tomorrow! Bhaai Jugraj talked about "arm yourself with knowledge" but i see nothing that shows Sikhs are agreeing with Bhaai Jugraj! 

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest The truth
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 12:58 PM, Guest MODS ARE SCARED said:

It's because Sikhs are scared as they cannot present an argument for why their religion is the right/correct one.

We Sikhs don't need to prove that our path is the "right one" neither do we need to convince anyone from a different religion that our faith is superior. If you are questioning & degrading another faith then it is most probably because you are unhappy with yours.

There seems to be too much emphasis on trying to validate who's religion is better rather than seeking for the answers inwards and in meditation.

Guest MODS ARE SCARED
23 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

I wouldn't say this... I think its because we aren't putting enough into educating our youth. If we tried we might actually get somewhere. Muslims have many things memorised and repeat them at certain times of their day. Almost all muslims go to mosque and start learning Arabic from quite a young age.

VJKK VJKF

MOD NOTE- Troll detected. Post deleted. Have a great day mate!

Guest MODS ARE SCARED
On 11/30/2017 at 12:54 PM, Guest MODS ARE SCARED said:

MOD NOTE- Troll detected. Post deleted. Have a great day mate!

DELETED - pls go and post in sharia type of forums. Not welcome here. Bye.

Guest MODS ARE SCARED
13 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

I am NOT a troll. That was uncalled for.

Sister these mods censor a ton of things that aren't controversial what so ever, says a lot about this website.