Dsinghdp

Majestic India being ruined

Westernisation in India is happening at rapid rate. The Bollywood movies are losing their Indian touch. Women prefer western dress. English is creeping in Indian languages.

All of this was predicted by Sant Attar Singh Mastuana Wale.

• Like 1

It's more globalisation than westernisation, brother. Indians have always generally been easily corralled, and are characterized by a "monkey see, monkey do" attitude no matter what societal status they occupy, but the absolutely valid phenomena you describe is nothing new. It's the sign of an oft-conquered people as history will attest to. Indians aren't in danger of being physically conquered anytime soon, but mentally and intellectually they are still colonised.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

Have you got a citation I can check for this? I'm intrigued. 

12 hours ago, Kira said:

Have you got a citation I can check for this? I'm intrigued. 

It's why Sant Teja Singh started Baru Sahib. I read it in a book called The Sikh Saints. It says all falsehood in India will lead to its destruction.

7 hours ago, Dsinghdp said:

It's why Sant Teja Singh started Baru Sahib. I read it in a book called The Sikh Saints. It says all falsehood in India will lead to its destruction.

do you have a full title of the book? with author? I really would like to read it, sounds really interesting.

10 minutes ago, Kira said:

do you have a full title of the book? with author? I really would like to read it, sounds really interesting.

The Sikh Saints by Harbans Singh Doabia.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

It is called  Life stories of the Sikh Saints

ok veer ji , just saw both titles by author and wondered

On 24/11/2017 at 6:29 PM, Dsinghdp said:

Westernisation in India is happening at rapid rate. The Bollywood movies are losing their Indian touch. Women prefer western dress. English is creeping in Indian languages.

India is far from majestic. So much rubbish happens there, the government is corrupt, poverty everywhere, garbage littered everywhere. Insane how governments who are elected to maintain a country and put it in its best shape get away with this stuff. 

• Like 1