Which Dasam Bani's are highly recommended to read/listen to?

Guest Kaur 2

21 hours ago, Kaur72 said:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/10497-what-will-happen-if-you/

I hope you might get ur answers if u read some posts on that website.. ?? 

Thanks for the link but unfortunately it doesn't answer anything, it's mostly opinion.

I agree that it probably makes more sense to recite Chandi Di Vaar in the morning or during the day. However, I still think that particular maryada has no foundation, and is highly impractical, especially if one should need to utilise the power of this Bani after sunset. Until some logical explanation is provided, I cannot agree to it. I don't think it should be promoted either.

43 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Thanks for the link but unfortunately it doesn't answer anything, it's mostly opinion.

I agree that it probably makes more sense to recite Chandi Di Vaar in the morning or during the day. However, I still think that particular maryada has no foundation, and is highly impractical, especially if one should need to utilise the power of this Bani after sunset. Until some logical explanation is provided, I cannot agree to it. I don't think it should be promoted either.

I agree and understand what ur saying.. what ur looking for is a solid reason not to do it after sunset without going the whole night.. where in that story it doesn’t give any reason of why it should be done without stopping..  I totally agree.. what my understanding is because that has been given by a sant obviously they see the bigger picture than us so just to be on the safe side I’m sticking to it and the points that u were making like if something happens where we need to do that path and don’t have time for doing it with putting dhoop , water, taking shower and everything that’s been mentioned thn what to do.. see this is something I can’t really answer because it’s just we are thinking from our mind and it’s totally normal to have these thoughts because it’s the nature of mind to think things like these what if this happens what if that happens.. there had been so many sants as well and there still are so many good scholars preachers out there like Giani Thakur singh ji who has lived his life with so many mahapurakhs including sant Jarnail Singh ji.. I mean he also know about this story and they could’ve also brought up these questions.. but he always says doing this path is no joke. It does has strict Maryada. And what my thinking is that it has must’ve been experienced by sant Harnam singh ji himself because I don’t think that somebody would just write that down for No reason why would someone do that.. and let’s say if somebody must’ve done that thn it should’ve been questioned.. And one more thing that I think is why is this only written for Chandi Di Vaar and not any other path.. there are also other bir Ras baniya in dasam Granth but why only Chandi Di Vaar ? these are just my reasons not to think so much on that part why it has to be done without stopping.. and if a day comes when someone can really answer this thn obviously I would agree with that. Thank u ??

19 hours ago, Kaur72 said:

Where’s ur answer??

In the first posts I wrote on this topic.

I didn’t see any quote from gurbani that support ur answer ??

Are you denying Gurbani says to sing Vaheguru's praise all day?

And if you’ve so much to say thn go and debate with a scholar.. pointing me out and arguing with me behind ur screen??????

I have already said what I wanted to say.  For some reason you don't have the ability to comprehend the simple teaching of Gurbani i have clearly laid out numerous times.  I don't need any assistance with understanding Gurbani can be read at any time and all day.  You need further assistance for providing answers to my questions and out of frustration from not being able to answer my questions you lash out like blind follower.  So go ask your scholars/ Guppi for help as the link you provided produced nothing to prove what you wanted too.

I’ve already admitted that I’m no expert like u sir.. im still learning and will keep learning..

We all know you are no expert but neither are you a student.  A student of the Guru listens to the Gurus teaching and accepts it.  You have managed to argue for a story that will never have equal or higher authority than Gurbani.  You have made up your mind to accept the story as the decision holder on this discussion.

plus I rest my case and I wish not to have any further conversations specially with YOU.

This is comical.  You want others to answer your loaded question, which was answered before asked, but you can't answer objective questions from others.  These are not the traits of a student in the house of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.  

And if u found so much ridiculous things in that site thn it shows that u only look at the negative  things that people say and keep poking them rather than getting any useful thing just a little that might be helpful

What good did the link you provided have to add to this discussion?  If you don't find a poster saying, Gurbani creates evil in a person, ridiculous then provide the meaning of ridiculous so rest of us can learn from your scholars who lie.

.. and yes you are perfectly right.. u can do whenever u want do the path. Happy. Good luck mister

If you were a student of the Guru.  You would know this is not about a person being right.  But its about following the Gurus Hukams.  Its about asking the teacher when I should recite his praise and not some story.  People like me who read Chandi Di Vaar once after sunset don't have so much ego and anger built up in us.  Yet those who follow a story can't even keep a lid on their ego and anger when questioned.  Gurbani just doesn't speak, but it shows its wisdom in its creation.  Only the ones listening to the Guru can see this Naam.  Rest just tell feeble stories, hoping others would fall under their peer pressure and anger.  

Tricks are for kids...........

15 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Are you denying Gurbani says to sing Vaheguru's praise all day?

I never denied to sing his praise all day. But u can’t seem to sing his praise all night.. Ur the one who’s denying this. And the answer u provided in the first topic, I don’t agree with it. Simple and I’m not forcing u to agree to what I think. and yes I am the BLIND follower of Guru Granth Sahib ji all the gurus and all the pooran sants mahapurakhs.. Rather thn agreeing with a manmukh like YOU. I can see ur traits, follower of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji who vouch that he follows Guru Granth Sahib ji but I don’t see even a tiny bit of nimarata in u.. I’ve just given a link and I didn’t say they are my scholars or I follow them it’s u who’s making that up, u also know very well they are Normal human beings like us oh like me I would say.. ur the only true Sikh left in the whole Khalsa Panth rest of us are the pandits. Right.. and if ur calling the mahapurakhs guppi thn I’ve got nothing to say to u.. I can see ur ego and anger that u claim u have none.. and I’m very happy to be a kid of my gurus.. U need to relax a bit.. learn from the guru u claim that u follow Guru Granth Sahib ji how to talk to a person in the very first place.. get a life man

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2017 at 11:17 AM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

What are the benefits of Brahm Kavach and Bhagauti Astotar? How long does it take to feel the effects?

VJKK VJKF

Any answers yet? As i am gonna start dasam granth banis. Not sure which path to start from