Jump to content
singhbj singh

Indian Envoy to Australia Stopped From Entering a Gurdwara

Recommended Posts

yeah yeah yeah ....we remember the thousands that are unfairly forgotten by justice and we are atvadi khalistani yadda yadda yadda 'why don't you forget it' and  they still burn effigies of Ravan because of sita thousands of years later - idiots

Indian establishment has no right to make political headlines within our King's court ANYWHERE ...

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, S4NGH said:

Oh these pesky pro-Khalistani fundamentalist sikhs

I Know, right!  Anyway the last Bibi from GOI who tried to outshine Guru ji got told to her face 'you did nothing special by coming here , even if you were to sacrifice your life the number of rom you have on your body  then you could never come close to repaying the debt you owe to Guru Maharaj if it wasn't for him you would be reading namaz .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

The Secretary of the gurudwara management committee Gunwant Kaur called the incident “unfortunate”, while speaking to SBS.

They created quite a scene and crossed all limits... they were extremely disruptive and were trying to intimidate the gurudwara committee members as well
 

I say well done to those guys. The committee sell out above was probably the one who invited him to the Gurdwara. This should happen at every Gurdwara where the Indian dogs come to spy on the Sikhs. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kick out Gurwant from the Gurdwara. Do this to every Indian politician unless they prove they deserve otherwise. But for pete's sake what is "ehdi shame shame kro," have a discussion with him, and make him reveal his true colours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I Know, right!  Anyway the last Bibi from GOI who tried to outshine Guru ji got told to her face 'you did nothing special by coming here , even if you were to sacrifice your life the number of rom you have on your body  then you could never come close to repaying the debt you owe to Guru Maharaj if it wasn't for him you would be reading namaz .

ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ I 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah yeah yeah ....we remember the thousands that are unfairly forgotten by justice and we are atvadi khalistani yadda yadda yadda 'why don't you forget it' and  they still burn effigies of Ravan because of sita thousands of years later - idiots

Indian establishment has no right to make political headlines within our King's court ANYWHERE ...

Excuse me but Sri Shahid Baba Ravan Ji 1000000000000000000007.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

Kick out Gurwant from the Gurdwara. Do this to every Indian politician unless they prove they deserve otherwise. But for pete's sake what is "ehdi shame shame kro," have a discussion with him, and make him reveal his true colours. 

Easy to establish his true colours, hard to establish the colours of those we consider our own and that seems to be the biggest cancer in our Quom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×