Sign in to follow this  
MahakaalSavaLakh

Late 18th c-ealry 19th c Gold hilted Tulwar for sale.

Late 18thc-ealry 19thc Gold hilted Tulwar for sale.

retains most of the gold work on the hilt
the blade seems to be carbon steel and not wootz. I have not tired to acid etch there is a chance it is pattern welded or wootz.
No scabbard with this sword.

£1200- or closest offer
No trades looking for cash only.

I can take bank transfer/paypal.

Free next day postage to UK.
Worldwide postage available on request + quote.

email me on singh_the_end@hotmail.co.uk
or PM me. Thank you!

tulwar (5 of 5).jpg

tulwar (4 of 5).jpg

tulwar (3 of 5).jpg

tulwar (1 of 5).jpg

tulwar (2 of 5).jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Right, from one point of view, there is only Parmatma. From Rehras: ਤੂੰ ਆਪੇ ਦਾਤਾ ਆਪੇ ਭੁਗਤਾ ਜੀ ਹਉ ਤੁਧੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਜਾਣਾ ॥ You Yourself are the Giver, and You Yourself are the Enjoyer. I know no other than You. ਸੋਪੁਰਖੁ ਆਸਾ (ਮਃ ੪) (੧) ੨:੩ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੧ ਪੰ. ੨ 
      Raag Asa Guru Ram Das   Bhai Gurdas ji elucidates this viewpoint: ਆਪੇ ਭੁਖਾ ਹੋਇਕੈ ਆਪਿ ਜਾਇ ਰਸੋਈ। He (the Lord) Himself posing to be hungry goes into the kitchen and cooks the food kneading in it all sorts of delights. ਭੋਜਨ ਆਪਿ ਬਣਾਇਦਾ ਰਸ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਸ ਗੋਈ। Himself eating and getting satiated He showers praises on the dainty dishes. ਆਪੇ ਖਾਇ ਸਲਾਹਿਕੈ ਹੋਇ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਿ ਸਮੋਈ। He Himself is the delight as well as the delighted. ਆਪੇ ਰਸੀਆ, ਆਪਿ ਰਸ, ਰਸੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਭੋਈ। He is the juice as well as the tongue which relishes its taste. ਦਾਤਾ ਭੁਗਤਾ ਆਪਿ ਹੈ, ਸਰਬੰਗ ਸਮੋਈ। He permeating through all, Himself is the giver as well as receiver. ਆਪੇ ਆਪਿ ਵਰਤਦਾ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਹੋਈ ॥੩॥ Knowing the fact that He permeates among all, the Gurmukh feels immense pleasure. ਵਾਰਾਂ ਭਾਈ ਗੁਰਦਾਸ : ਵਾਰ ੨ ਪਉੜੀ ੩ ਪੰ. ੬
    • Could you now pose the questions I posed to your Christian "friend" and tell us what his answers are? Also a few more: Is it possible for Jehovah to cease existing? If Jesus is God, then why did Jesus call out to God the Father asking why He had forsaken him? Does that mean God can fall into low spirits (dhendi kala)? If so, is He really God? If He's depressed, how can he help us out of our depressions? Or is He really all-powerful? If it's possible for him to not be perfect, is it possible that what Jesus taught can be said to be imperfect? If so, cannot his words in the Bible said to be imperfect? And if Jesus was imperfect, then his disciples become imperfect by extension, correct? And if his disciples were imperfect, then what they wrote in the Bible is imperfect, too, by extension, correct? If Jesus is God, then why was Jesus tempted in the desert when Satan tempted him? Is God tempted by Maya? If so, is Maya more powerful than Jesus (or Jehovah)?

• Thank you.  I don't often eat them myself, but I was curious.  I appreciate the feedback.
    • It must be leaving everything which carries a higher life form In  it - as an egg is the food of a chick. There are some papers or maybe rehet in punjabi which mentions not eating eggs.  Most of my elders did eat though. I think it is recently it got practised more and you can see why. Eggs contain harmful bacteria these days. You might fall behind in your simran by falling ill. Just my speculation. 
    • A poster in another thread mentioned eggs being off limit.  So I tried researching dietary teachings of Sikhi.  I ran straight into a wall of conflicting information. Some eating meat as long as its not kosher or halal, others eating jhatka meat only.  Still nothing on eggs.  I respect everyone's personal choice, but where do the eggs come in?