Is there any path a person could do that would help them with their substance additions?

Guest ????

I was wondering if you guys would know how could gurbani help with the substance abuse. I do chaupai sahib everyday and also listen to Dukh bhanjni path as well? Need an advise to  kind of back track on the gurus path. Feel lost and don’t know where to start.

thank you

VJKK VJKF

All paath will help just do as much as you can and start learning panj baniya and learn nitnem. Listen to japji sahib katha from Basics of Sikhi channel and develop love for Vaheguru. Establish the connection between you and your Master. Gurbani cleans the dirt from within and replaces it with amrit. You should keep your focus on Gurbani and not worry about anything else. Maharaj will sort it all out. Have faith in your Guru and I can guarantee He will help you.

VJKK VJKF

On 21/11/2017 at 11:57 AM, Guest ???? said:

I was wondering if you guys would know how could gurbani help with the substance abuse. I do chaupai sahib everyday and also listen to Dukh bhanjni path as well? Need an advise to  kind of back track on the gurus path. Feel lost and don’t know where to start.

thank you

You mean drugs? 

To stop drinking and smoking I made a vow to Guru Nanak that I'd stop and I did, I haven't any for over 10yrs. 

I woke up at 4am and did amrit vela for a week. From 12:30am is the most powerful time to meditate, for at least 2.5hrs- your naam simran.

Read Gurbani and apply it to your daily life (very important). Do good deeds, silence the 5 thieves. Becoming Gurbani, live it. Keep your self confidence and self belief.

People may try and grind u down but take what strength u have n make it stronger, never lose it. Be a lion, be your true self. 

Also, live your life, don't stop loving just because you do simian etc. Gurbani teaches us how to be Good People, there is a lack of good souls on earth right now. 

Live your life, go to work, enjoy it, dance and have fun with friends. Just be a good person while u do it. 

That's living the Truth, without the 5 thieves. Don't be too attached to things or people for when we leave, we leave alone without these. 

Be Happy