Life forms

singhunit

59 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Wjkk wjkf

In Sikhi it is mentioned about 8.4 million life forms which we could go through. Scientists have now said there could be upto 1 trillion species on earth.....your thoughts?

Fateh Ji

I think it means that 8.4 million species what you go through as default if reincarnate. That's the specific amount that has been chosen by Waheguru.

1 hour ago, singhunit said:

Wjkk wjkf

In Sikhi it is  mentioned about 8.4 million life forms which we could go through. Scientists have now said there could be upto 1 trillion species on earth.....your thoughts?

that's not what they said in 2015  they said there are between 8 and nine million species  they counted up to 8.3 million ...but of course they admitted it is impossible to know exactly because of extinctions and new discoveries all the time .

Gurbani mentions also that half are living in the oceans and the other half are on land/air

3 hours ago, singhunit said:

Wjkk wjkf

In Sikhi it is mentioned about 8.4 million life forms which we could go through. Scientists have now said there could be upto 1 trillion species on earth.....your thoughts?

Between scientists and Gurbani, I would always trust more wholeheartedly on the wisdom of our Guru Sahiban.

For scientists accuracy can fluctuate with times, thus is speculative, but Gurbani is the voice of Akal Purukh, perfection at all times.

Thst´s it.

Sat Sree Akal.

Our motive is to get salvation and merge with waheguru. But before that we need to get salvation from 8.4 jooni thn salvation from this human joon if I’m not wrong.. So how would one know if they’re mukat from 84 lakh and won’t be reincarnated into those life forms.. and if they aren’t free from 84 lakh yet thn how do they get birth as a human being. And if a human being dies thn he/she does become an animal like we’ve heard in so many sakhis.. if anyone can share some views I’ll be thankful.. ??