Waheguru ji ki fateh but against whom ??

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

don't make this foolish mistake SIkhi is the meta faith , it is the original path which the hindus and abrahamics moved away from and dragged their followers into spiritual cul de sacs by either losing naam simran  or  Guru- shisya relationship with Akal Purakh by adding intermediaries pundits, mullahs, priests, popes, 

Both Hinduism and Islam have naam simran too . Muslims recite 99 names of allah on tasbih, Hindus recite naam on 108 maala. Rituals were meant for a purpose, but meaning was lost. If sikhi was the original faith, then whats to say we ourselves won't move away from it by inventing our own rituals ? I wonder if people keep losing track repeatedly and if new religion is required for bringing them on track, then a new religion will come again because people lost track of sikhi ?

PS : I don't consider christianity as a real religion . Irony of world is a man made religion created by popes and having little to do with Jesus is largest religion of world. 

19 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I respect "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh", but tell me since gurbaani says god is the only thing that exists. 

"Sab Gobind hai sab gobind hai. Gobind bin nahi koi" . If god is only thing that exists, then how can there even be a concept like "victory" or "defeat".

Its like me playing tennis with myself. its ridiculous . I am neither the winner nor the loser. For me to either win or lose, there has to be someone else ! But with god, there's no one else. Even things are him only. 

So "Waheguru ji ki fateh" is against whom . ? when waheguru is the only thing that exists . Also since everything is his , both good and bad, then why we say "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa" too.

I am trying to understand. no offense

Mods might consider moving this thread to Gurbani section. Sorry ! 

Nowdays one moment a person is Saint other a sinner if you get my drift !

So we should judge deeds not individuals as Khalas or pure. For example

ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਜਨ ਭਏ ਖਾਲਸੇ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਭਗਤਿ ਜਿਹ ਜਾਨੀ ॥੪॥੩॥

Says Kabeer, those humble people become pure - they become Khalsa - who know the Lord's loving devotional worship. ||4||3||

https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/2504/28303

If you obey the above teachings then you are Khalsa otherwise not !

Coming to your other query, it is Brahmgiani's attribute & belief that Waheguru resides in all, not Sant-Sipahi.

Saint-soldier's have faith & duty is

ਜੈਕਾਰੁ ਕੀਓ ਧਰਮੀਆ ਕਾ ਪਾਪੀ ਕਉ ਡੰਡੁ ਦੀਓਇ ॥੧੬॥

He honors the righteous and punishes the sinners. ||16||

https://gurbaninow.com/shabad/249/3594

Only Waheguru ji are Sarab-kala-samrath

we can only try & master one, two or three kala's (skills).

9 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Both Hinduism and Islam have naam simran too . Muslims recite 99 names of allah on tasbih, Hindus recite naam on 108 maala. Rituals were meant for a purpose, but meaning was lost. If sikhi was the original faith, then whats to say we ourselves won't move away from it by inventing our own rituals ? I wonder if people keep losing track repeatedly and if new religion is required for bringing them on track, then a new religion will come again because people lost track of sikhi ?

PS : I don't consider christianity as a real religion . Irony of world is a man made religion created by popes and having little to do with Jesus is largest religion of world. 

Dasam bani states the reasons why Mohammed failed his mission because he didn't emphasise naam as the path but apna naam japia, similarly veham and bharam introduced by maya driven pundits divided the masses from the message of Ik parbraham  to duality model even proposing punishment of bhagats due to caste of birth......

what were the roots and what is the fruit?  much like a cuckoo the pretender kills the true messenger/followers and takes their place being fed and nurtured by the desperate masses.

8 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Dasam bani states the reasons why Mohammed failed his mission because he didn't emphasise naam as the path but apna naam japia, similarly veham and bharam introduced by maya driven pundits divided the masses from the message of Ik parbraham  to duality model even proposing punishment of bhagats due to caste of birth......

what were the roots and what is the fruit?  much like a cuckoo the pretender kills the true messenger/followers and takes their place being fed and nurtured by the desperate masses.

yupp . exactly . Sikhi is pure , but there's so much insidious attempts to rid that message of pure unbridled monotheism and bhagti 

Also our own people don't really truly understand baani although we parrot it a lot 

On 11/19/2017 at 9:41 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I tend to think of it as a culmination of an original idea, more like a termination.

Hinduism is a culmination of 5000 years of vedic religion, whereas Islam is a termination of the ancient Jewish religion which is perhaps 5000 yrs old too (Noah , abraham, etc must have lived thousands of yrs ago). That would also explain why Muhammad said he's the last prophet (of abrahamic lineage ofcourse) , but then muslims took it tot wrong and interpreted it as last prophet of humanity.

How beautiful that two cultures were growing next to each other (perhaps unaware of each other). And then Islam which is culmination of abrahamic religion mingled with Hinduism which is culmination of Vedic religion in Punjab . And there took birth of another faith , Sikhism.

No wonder even some official dictionaries define sikhism as "religion mix of hinduism and islam" . And then the whole sikhi saroop is like taken from both rishi (uncut hair , top knot) lineage and abrahamic (turban, long robes/baana) .  Makes perfect sense lol 

The Saroop is only similar externally, ideologically there is a world of difference:

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/panj/

On 22/11/2017 at 10:34 AM, 13Mirch said:

The Saroop is only similar externally, ideologically there is a world of difference:

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/04/01/panj/

its as if what was churning all the time thousands of years became apparent and crystal clear when sikhi came ! 

That would explain why there's no organized world religion after sikhi. Sikhi was the culmination of it all 

14 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

its as if what was churning all the time thousands of years became apparent and crystal clear when sikhi came ! 

That would explain why there's no organized world religion after sikhi. Sikhi was the culmination of it all 

there are other newer organised religions but they are offshoots from the older ones e.g.ba'hai

On 18/11/2017 at 8:25 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I respect "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh", but tell me since gurbaani says god is the only thing that exists. 

"Sab Gobind hai sab gobind hai. Gobind bin nahi koi" . If god is only thing that exists, then how can there even be a concept like "victory" or "defeat".

Its like me playing tennis with myself. its ridiculous . I am neither the winner nor the loser. For me to either win or lose, there has to be someone else ! But with god, there's no one else. Even things are him only. 

So "Waheguru ji ki fateh" is against whom . ? when waheguru is the only thing that exists . Also since everything is his , both good and bad, then why we say "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa" too.

I am trying to understand. no offense

Mods might consider moving this thread to Gurbani section. Sorry ! 

Yeh but this is a khel designed by Him for us to discover Truth. 

When fools go against good souls like the Gurus, theyve made bad choices and done wrong, they've not only deviated from truth, but they've tried to harm those who practice it. 

He makes us victorious, preserves our honour. Because we the khalsa belong to Him, and all victory belongs to Him because we are One, He works through us.