Dsinghdp

Islam in India

If our great Guru Tegh Bahadur didn’t give his head to save Hinduism, there would have been 1.5 billion Muslims compared to 500 million Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.

look at the state of Indonesia, Islam was 50% couple of decades ago and now it’s close to 90%. The Islamic time bomb would have exploded in India too.

The Shahidi Devas of the 9th Guru is on 23 November.

Edited by Dsinghdp
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

If our great Guru Tegh Bahadur didn’t give his head to save Hinduism, there would have been 1.5 billion Muslims compared to 500 million Muslims in the Indian subcontinent.

look at the state of Indonesia, Islam was 50% couple of decades ago and now it’s close to 90%. The Islamic time bomb would have exploded in India too.

The Shahidi Devas of the 9th Guru is on 23 November.

I think you should have chosen a more positive title for this thread 

On 11/18/2017 at 5:19 PM, Premi5 said:

I think you should have chosen a more positive title for this thread 

why dont you have something constructive to say instead of picking faults over minor issues?

18 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

what was the point of this thread apart from pointing out the obvious ?

In memory of Shahidi of Guru Tegh Bahadur. 

Just now, Dsinghdp said:

then perhaps instead of making it about muslims say more about Guru ji himself or his sikhs who gave shaheedi ...

• Like 1

On 20/11/2017 at 8:16 AM, Prokharkoo84 said:

why dont you have something constructive to say instead of picking faults over minor issues?

Jkvlondon seems to agree

On 20/11/2017 at 10:51 AM, jkvlondon said:

then perhaps instead of making it about muslims say more about Guru ji himself or his sikhs who gave shaheedi ...

53 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

I dont care if the Lord Mayor agrees with you

and still not one  word more about Guru Sahiban ...

51 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

and still not one  word more about Guru Sahiban ...

My response was to premi5, in regards to this topic, then if wasnt for the lehar started by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, through to the Shaheedi of Guru Arjan Sahib Ji, to the armed response of Miri Piri dhe Malak Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji to the Kurbaniyah of Guru Tegh Bahadhu Ji, Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Char Sahibzadeh followed by the Shaheedi of Baba Deep Singh, Banda Singh Bahadhur and the bibiyan of Mir Mannus jails, then yeah Hindustan would have been an Islamic Republic

1 minute ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

My response was to premi5, in regards to this topic, then if wasnt for the lehar started by Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, through to the Shaheedi of Guru Arjan Sahib Ji, to the armed response of Miri Piri dhe Malak Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji to the Kurbaniyah of Guru Tegh Bahadhu Ji, Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Char Sahibzadeh followed by the Shaheedi of Baba Deep Singh, Banda Singh Bahadhur and the bibiyan of Mir Mannus jails, then yeah Hindustan would have been an Islamic Republic

you and I know it  , was hoping for a response from OP

On 20/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, Dsinghdp said:

I think this post from the OP meant an alternative title for the thread. Maybe mods can modify it?