Dehli Air pollution

Big_Tera

Not sure if anyone is aware of the news from Dehli India. Of the air pollution problem in the recent weeks.

Schools have been shut as people are becoming unwell breathing in the toxic fumes from the air. 

Many tourist are caught up in it. As the region is engulfed in a thick layer of smog. It is caused by cars and industry aswell as farming due to crop burning season at the moment.

Anyone know when it will be safe to travel and how dangerous is this air pollution?

https://news.sky.com/story/indian-capital-of-new-delhi-blanketed-by-hazardous-thick-smog-11117073

32 minutes ago, Big_Tera said:

Not sure if anyone is aware of the news from Dehli India. Of the air pollution problem in the recent weeks.

Schools have been shut as people are becoming unwell breathing in the toxic fumes from the air. 

Many tourist are caught up in it. As the region is engulfed in a thick layer of smog. It is caused by cars and industry aswell as farming due to crop burning season at the moment.

Anyone know when it will be safe to travel and how dangerous is this air pollution?

https://news.sky.com/story/indian-capital-of-new-delhi-blanketed-by-hazardous-thick-smog-11117073

yep sis got delayed coming back because of it , hopefully it won't do the same to my Mum and Son ...plus she's suffering with bronchitis so it's probably hell for people in her condition. heard there have been deaths . But if you read Indian media it is all the fault of the farmers in Punjab.

What I don't get is why dont they just turn the stubble into the soil and let the stubble rot down

On 15/11/2017 at 6:14 PM, jkvlondon said:

yep sis got delayed coming back because of it , hopefully it won't do the same to my Mum and Son ...plus she's suffering with bronchitis so it's probably hell for people in her condition. heard there have been deaths . But if you read Indian media it is all the fault of the farmers in Punjab.

What I don't get is why dont they just turn the stubble into the soil and let the stubble rot down

Yeah. Its a quite bad at the moment. 

Hopefully it clears soon for the sake of everyones health. What part of dehli are you from btw?

I personally feel delhi is getting its karma back ! and there's little now that anyone can do. Its nearing end , I have this gut feeling.

This was the city that burnt down innocent sikhs in 84 and now its getting its payback . Also rape capital of india. What a shame for a nation LOL

18 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I personally feel delhi is getting its karma back ! and there's little now that anyone can do. Its nearing end , I have this gut feeling.

This was the city that burnt down innocent sikhs in 84 and now its getting its payback . Also rape capital of india. What a shame for a nation LOL

I thought you were interested in following Brahmgiani Marg now you are judging :ghost:

Don't speak ill :notalk: