Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

We asked, “Who is a Sikh?” and 1,000 Sikhs from 29 countries replied.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Guest Guru's Singh
      Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
      Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Dear Friends

As my small effort to preserve history, I am looking for Puraatan (old) GuruGranth Sahib Ji. If anyone knows any place or person who has has a historical Guruji in possession and is willing to part ways, please respond. Bheta (compensation) will be provided in any way requested.

Thanks
    • I'd like to see a original source to support your argument? 
    • You're very welcome! And I won't let it detract from the seriousness. As you were.
    • Guest London jwaan
      You have a point, however, the newcomers or youngsters should be inspired by the lesson that when an enemy defames or takes sikhi into the dark ages, through extremism and factually incorrect propaganda, it is your duty to fight with facts and intelligence, don't be afraid of agression, and don't be brainwashed by bukwaas. Whether that enemy comes dressed as a gora, musla or even with a turban, recognise them through their bukwaas and don't be afraid. When faced with agression it is righteous to use the same. Do not lose the argument from intellectual inferiority or intimidation. Wjkk wjkf
    • Guest singh
      ਸਾਚੁ ਕਹੌ ਸੁਨ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਭੈ ਜਿਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਕੀਓ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਇਓ ॥ When I listened to this, i got really emotional and questioned myself, what is love towards guru sahib, do i have that love within myself, is what I have right now real love, how does one love the truth