Prokharkoo84

Ajnala resigns as Keshgarh Sahib Jathedar

moving aside for congress-friendly one ? last month they tried saying Hawara was standing aside too. Ajnala knows that sangat is to respected above all so he has no right to step down , did Guru Sahiban ever turn down sangat? Need to check if the family is safe and sound 

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Confused 3

Just now, Prokharkoo84 said:

How do you mean brother?

given what's been happening in punjab over the past week , I could see ajnala and other jathedars being attacked even through their families by congress kutte Captain and Praneet 

remember his Amrinder's dada ji shook hands and congratulated O'dwyer after Jallianwala Bagh , and he pushed for siropa to be given Harmandir Sahib for this murderer. That whole family has dirty anti-sikh blood

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

given what's been happening in punjab over the past week , I could see ajnala and other jathedars being attacked even through their families by congress kutte Captain and Praneet 

remember his Amrinder's dada ji shook hands and congratulated O'dwyer after Jallianwala Bagh , and he pushed for siropa to be given Harmandir Sahib for this murderer. That whole family has dirty anti-sikh blood

While im not disputing captain and his family's history, i doubt this is the case. according to the badal lot, the SK 2015 lot are with congress, whether this is true or not only Waheguru knows. However, ajnala seems to have had a rift over the Dhadriawale issue in amritsar, ajnala clearly hates dhadriawale while the other 2 jathedars seem to be okay with him. i rate ajnala for being there when beadbi happens, but the guy seems to be short sighted and lets his own issues get in the way of panthic unity. even during the height of beadbi cases in late 2015, he was cussing dhadriawale on stage, when the issue was actually about Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Either way, this is a massive step backwards after the steps foward after SK2015.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Prokharkoo84 said:

While im not disputing captain and his family's history, i doubt this is the case. according to the badal lot, the SK 2015 lot are with congress, whether this is true or not only Waheguru knows. However, ajnala seems to have had a rift over the Dhadriawale issue in amritsar, ajnala clearly hates dhadriawale while the other 2 jathedars seem to be okay with him. i rate ajnala for being there when beadbi happens, but the guy seems to be short sighted and lets his own issues get in the way of panthic unity. even during the height of beadbi cases in late 2015, he was cussing dhadriawale on stage, when the issue was actually about Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Either way, this is a massive step backwards after the steps foward after SK2015.

maybe he will blurt out the truth in his anger about the others , something is causing this and it could be a blessing either way

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

maybe he will blurt out the truth in his anger about the others , something is causing this and it could be a blessing either way

blessing how? it just shows the world that we cant stick together

2 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

blessing how? it just shows the world that we cant stick together

look veer ji sikhi will never fail , just dodgy babey whether they are from sant samaj , taksal, akj whereever , Waheguru ji will remove all the masks and gursikhs will see what's what , they will be become tighter with Guru ji

• Like 3

Though Ajnala has done immense Seva for the Panth so has Daddrianvale but Ajnala is too narrow minded and only promotes division on the basis of jathebandia

• Like 4

1 minute ago, singh598 said:

Though Ajnala has done immense Seva for the Panth so has Daddrianvale but Ajnala is too narrow minded and only promotes division on the basis of jathebandia

these guys need to realise, the time aint got jathebandiyah, the time is to sambaal the future of Sikhi. Outside of jatha and panthic circles, majority of these guys are tiny compared to the entire Sikh population, yet their actions somehow do damage to the reputation of singhs and the panth as a whole.

41 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

these guys need to realise, the time aint got jathebandiyah, the time is to sambaal the future of Sikhi. Outside of jatha and panthic circles, majority of these guys are tiny compared to the entire Sikh population, yet their actions somehow do damage to the reputation of singhs and the panth as a whole.

problem is when they forget they are just another sikh, and they have been given sewa, if they are true gursikhs they should fear Guru ji and concentrate on doing that sewa to fullest ability only they are nothing before naam 

• Like 1