Jump to content
Guest Kaur 2

I really want to have darshan of Guru Ji.

Recommended Posts

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

My heart really wants to have darshan of Guru Ji. I have been blessed to have darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj but I want to meet my Father. I am a really bad person though so I probably won't ever have darshan but I want to see my Father and I want to talk to Him. I feel as if I need to see Him. Maybe its because I have been listening to Shabad Hazare more. Or maybe its because my Nani  has had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I really want it. I also really want amrit and with Maharaaj's kirpa it will happen in a few years time. Before I really wanted to take amrit and now I want to have Darshan. My heart keeps longing for bigger things each time.

VJKK VJKF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

ਜੈਤਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਛੰਤ ਘਰੁ ੧

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸਲੋਕ ॥

ਦਰਸਨ ਪਿਆਸੀ ਦਿਨਸੁ ਰਾਤਿ ਚਿਤਵਉ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨੀਤ ॥

I am thirsty for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, day and night; I yearn for Him constantly, night and day.

ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਕਪਟ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੇਲੀਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਮੀਤ ॥੧॥

Opening the door, O Nanak, the Guru has led me to meet with the Lord, my Friend. ||1||

 

I would recommend doing ardas everyday. Try doing jaap of this sahib for as long as you can, as many hours daily or even mool mantar. Try for 40 days or as long as you can. Whatever, will come of it will be good. Darshan is his will. We really do all path and bhagti with darshan as the ultimate goal. There is unlimited benefit in doing naam simran, but nothing can match darshaan. We get everything with darshan. I am on this path as well with maharaj kirpa, but i also have so many mistakes and paps. Stay away from "bad people". No one is really "bad", but you should know the term. Like people who would block you from getting darshan. How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 
However, if you are seeking spefically tenth pita ji's darshan, there are some conditions.
1. You must be amritdhari, and keep rehat
2.You must be shashterdhari
In the mean time, focus on your jeevan
Trying doing sehaj paath if possible. Once a month, with rehat and do ardaas everytime. 
This is all i can recall right now.
Thank you !
 
 
 
 
 
Edited by DarshaPyasi1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Someguy
51 minutes ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

 

ਜੈਤਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਛੰਤ ਘਰੁ ੧

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸਲੋਕ ॥

ਦਰਸਨ ਪਿਆਸੀ ਦਿਨਸੁ ਰਾਤਿ ਚਿਤਵਉ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨੀਤ ॥

I am thirsty for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, day and night; I yearn for Him constantly, night and day.

ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਕਪਟ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੇਲੀਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਮੀਤ ॥੧॥

Opening the door, O Nanak, the Guru has led me to meet with the Lord, my Friend. ||1||

 

I would recommend doing ardas everyday. Try doing jaap of this sahib for as long as you can, as many hours daily or even mool mantar. Try for 40 days. Whatever, will come of it must be good. Darshan is his will. We really do all path and bhagti with darshan as the ultimate goal. There is unlimited benefit in doing naam simran, but nothing can match darshaan. We get everything with darshan. I am on this path as well with maharaj kirpa, but i also have so many mistakes and paps. Stay away from "bad people". No one is really "bad", but you should know the term. Like people who would block you from getting darshan. How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 
However, if you are seeking spefically tenth pita ji's darshan, there are some conditions.
1. You must be amritdhari, and keep rehat
2.You must be shashterdhari
In the mean time, focus on your jeevan
Trying doing sehaj paath if possible. Once a month, with rehat and do ardaas everytime. 
This is all i can recall right now.
Thank you !
 
 
 
 
 

You dont gave to be amritdhari or shashterdhari. Bhai Rama Singh got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh ji, who told him to take amrit and go to other countries, to be in the punj paayre and dont allow ANYONE to take amrit if they are not wearing a big turban, if they were a keski they are not allowed. He also had darshan of a shaeed singh which told him about 1984 and about khalsa raj, which will come very soon.

 

Also if you want to see the whole book search in google, "In search of true guru by Rama Singh ji" its a pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2
5 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 

VJKK VJKF

She lives in India and the next time we go to India would probably be in 2-3 years time. I will tell you how she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Well, she was doing her nitnem but she was really tired and couldn't concentrate so she fell asleep. In her dream Guru Nanak Dev Ji came to her and said to her (in Punjabi): What are you doing sleeping there is Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. So she woke up and she looked out the window and indeed there was Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. This actually happened to my nani. She is such a nice person and she has no ego, greed, anger, lust, attachment and this year was my first time meeting her and even though I had never met her before she was so nice and I wanted to spend more time with her. So I used to wake up at the same time as her and I used to sit next to her whilst she was doing her paath. I honestly wish that I could be more like her... She is so down to earth and she never complains or moans no matter how bad things go for her. Thanks for your jaap I will try to do it as much as I can. The only thing that I can't do a sehaj paath because I am only 13 and I have no access to Maharaaj. Can you help?

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I have another question: What if I listen to Mera Maan Lochai Gurdarshan Thaae shabad instead of Darshan Pyasi Dinas Raat?

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest He's right here
On 13/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

My heart really wants to have darshan of Guru Ji. I have been blessed to have darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj but I want to meet my Father. I am a really bad person though so I probably won't ever have darshan but I want to see my Father and I want to talk to Him. I feel as if I need to see Him. Maybe its because I have been listening to Shabad Hazare more. Or maybe its because my Nani  has had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I really want it. I also really want amrit and with Maharaaj's kirpa it will happen in a few years time. Before I really wanted to take amrit and now I want to have Darshan. My heart keeps longing for bigger things each time.

VJKK VJKF 

I've had a few Darshans of Guru Nanak Ji. 

Stop desiring what's in front of you. 

Open your eyes. He is Everything u see and Everything u don't. He is your mum, your family, your friends, mankind and beings beyond. 

Read Gurbani and apply it to your life. Remember and act on it in your daily life. Don't get it twisted. 

He hears every prayer loud and quiet. Bow and respect His Darshan before your eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try to see if you can get santhiya if you can at your nearest gurduwara. Also, ask your parents maybe to have bhags of sri guru granth sahib at home. If that is not possible, maybe listen to katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, or even listen to sehaj path from a pathis who can do correct path. 

Here is a website you may use

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio

Also you could take a hukamnama sahib at local gurduara sahib. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

You dont gave to be amritdhari or shashterdhari. Bhai Rama Singh got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh ji, who told him to take amrit and go to other countries, to be in the punj paayre and dont allow ANYONE to take amrit if they are not wearing a big turban, if they were a keski they are not allowed. He also had darshan of a shaeed singh which told him about 1984 and about khalsa raj, which will come very soon.

 

Also if you want to see the whole book search in google, "In search of true guru by Rama Singh ji" its a pdf

Well I found this

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਨਰੰ ਭੇਡ ਜਾਨੋ | ਗਹੇ ਕਾਨ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਿਤੈ ਲੈ ਸਿਧਾਨੋ |੯੮|

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

And sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale uses this in some of his speeches.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Someguy
5 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

Well I found this

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਨਰੰ ਭੇਡ ਜਾਨੋ | ਗਹੇ ਕਾਨ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਿਤੈ ਲੈ ਸਿਧਾਨੋ |੯੮|

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

And sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale uses this in some of his speeches.

  

Then how did he have darshan? in his past life he did kirtan but was greedy and quickly took the money which was there. Someone saw this and said "you are acting like a pandit, you will be reborn in a family of pandits", he then later said sorry and requested the person to do ardass for him so that he does not leave the path of sikhi.

And all of this turned go be true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJK tt

She lives in India and the next time we go to India would probably be in 2-3 years time. I will tell you how she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Well, she was doing her nitnem but she was really tired and couldn't concentrate so she fell asleep. In her dream Guru Nanak Dev Ji came to her and said to her (in Punjabi): What are you doing sleeping there is Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. So she woke up and she looked out the window and indeed there was Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. This actually happened to my nani. She is such a nice person and she has no ego, greed, anger, lust, attachment and this year was my first time meeting her and even though I had never met her before she was so nice and I wanted to spend more time with her. So I used to wake up at the same time as her and I used to sit next to her whilst she was doing her paath. I honestly wish that I could be more like her... She is so down to earth and she never complains or moans no matter how bad things go for her. Thanks for your jaap I will try to do it as much as I can. The only thing that I can't do a sehaj paath because I am only 13 and I have no access to Maharaaj. Can you help?

VJKK VJKF

Sehaj path has now been recorded on many websites. You can listen to It too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Sehaj path has now been recorded on many websites. You can listen to It too.

It’s also on YouTube. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See how easy maharaj has made things these days.  Warm water at the touch of a button. .. lights too and all makes having a bath at amrit vela so easy yet we still can't do it. No motivation.  Compare that to having to travel to a river in the dark. Or was it the excitement of that danger that triggered naam jap?

Bani at the touch of a button wherever you may be- however we have no time.  Self illuminated phones making reading in the dark possible too. Compare this yo reading from the saroop under candle light. So easy but still we have no time to devote to it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

See how easy maharaj has made things these days.  Warm water at the touch of a button. .. lights too and all makes having a bath at amrit vela so easy yet we still can't do it. No motivation.  Compare that to having to travel to a river in the dark. Or was it the excitement of that danger that triggered naam jap?

Bani at the touch of a button wherever you may be- however we have no time.  Self illuminated phones making reading in the dark possible too. Compare this yo reading from the saroop under candle light. So easy but still we have no time to devote to it. 

Very true penji, but I have started to listen to sehaj paath and I have been listening to more kirtan and no songs which I feel is benefitting me.

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • When did I say anything about the darshan of God? Guruji tells us those that meditate on Naam maybe fortunate to have darshan of God in their dreams in a many pangtis.      ਕਬ ਦੇਖਉ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਪਨਾ ਆਤਮ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ॥ 
      कब देखउ प्रभु आपना आतम कै रंगि ॥ 
      Kab ḏekẖ▫a▫u parabẖ āpnā āṯam kai rang. 
      When shall I see my Lord with the delight of my soul? 
        ਜਾਗਨ ਤੇ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਭਲਾ ਬਸੀਐ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸੰਗਿ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ 
      जागन ते सुपना भला बसीऐ प्रभ संगि ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
      Jāgan ṯe supnā bẖalā basī▫ai parabẖ sang. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
      That dream is better that than waking wherein I abide with my Master. Pause.  SGGS ji Ang 816 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji   ਮਃ ੫ ॥ 
      मः ५ ॥ 
      Mėhlā 5. 
      5th Guru. 
        ਸਜਣ ਮੁਖੁ ਅਨੂਪੁ ਅਠੇ ਪਹਰ ਨਿਹਾਲਸਾ ॥ 
      सजण मुखु अनूपु अठे पहर निहालसा ॥ 
      Sajaṇ mukẖ anūp aṯẖe pahar nihālsā. 
      Incomparable beauty is of the face of my Friend. I would see Him eight watches through. 
        ਸੁਤੜੀ ਸੋ ਸਹੁ ਡਿਠੁ ਤੈ ਸੁਪਨੇ ਹਉ ਖੰਨੀਐ ॥੨॥ 
      सुतड़ी सो सहु डिठु तै सुपने हउ खंनीऐ ॥२॥ 
      Suṯ▫ṛī so saho diṯẖ ṯai supne ha▫o kẖannī▫ai. ||2|| 
      In sleep I saw that Spouse of mine. Unto that dream, I am a sacrifice.  SGGS ji Ang 1100 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev jI
    • I think this debate could go on for a while, mt issue with people saying "mona" is the simple fact that i know Punjabi's with cut hair that respect and adhere to Sikhi more than ones with a dastaar and even fully grown beards, as far as flying under the radar, there are plenty of us out there with a pagh on our heads that do that, it's not restricted to those that have cut hair. Sarbjit Singh from Rajoanatv is a highly regarded human rights activist, the man know's more about injustices done to Sikhs than anyone I know, he's a "mona", i've never seen him fly under the radar. Like i said, we could debate forever, everyone has their own opinion and though process.
    • Though I like reading philosophy. Reading Epictetus after some Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, it's not a patch on Gurbani. But the ancient Greeks and Roman had some good ideas and they had some ideas of the divine  (not their Pantheon of God's like Zeus/Jupiter etc.) If anything it was more advanced than when they took up those Judeo -Christian beliefs.  Some of their thinking was more in-line with Dharmic thinking. 
    • Simran345, here is a pangti on SGGS 558, it seems to be talking about darshan which happened in a dream. Now sleep is being called as blessed so that the darshan of God can happen again. ਇਕੁ ਨ ਰੁਨਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਤਨ ਕਾ ਬਿਰਹਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਹਉ ਪਿਰਹੁ ਵਿਛੋੜੀ ॥ 
      इकु न रुना मेरे तन का बिरहा जिनि हउ पिरहु विछोड़ी ॥ 
      Ik na runā mere ṯan kā birhā jin ha▫o pirahu vicẖẖoṛī. 
      But one thing, my Body's soul weeps not, which has separated me from my beloved. 
      ਪਰ ਇਕ ਸ਼ੈ, ਮੇਰੀ ਦੇਹ ਦੀ ਵਿਛੁੜੀ ਹੋਈ ਆਤਮਾ ਰੋਂਦੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੇਰੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਵੱਖ ਕਰ ਛੱਡਿਆ ਹੈ। 
        ਸੁਪਨੈ ਆਇਆ ਭੀ ਗਇਆ ਮੈ ਜਲੁ ਭਰਿਆ ਰੋਇ ॥ 
      सुपनै आइआ भी गइआ मै जलु भरिआ रोइ ॥ 
      Supnai ā▫i▫ā bẖī ga▫i▫ā mai jal bẖari▫ā ro▫e. 
      He came to me in my dream and again went away, upon which I wept copious tears. 
      ਉਹ ਮੇਰੇ ਸੁਫਨੇ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੇਰੇ ਕੋਲ ਆਇਆ ਅਤੇ ਫੇਰ ਚਲਿਆ ਗਿਆ, ਜਿਸ ਉਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਹੰਝੂ ਭਰ ਕੇ ਰੋਈ। 
        ਆਇ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਤੁਝ ਕਨਿ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਭੇਜਿ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਕੋਇ ॥ 
      आइ न सका तुझ कनि पिआरे भेजि न सका कोइ ॥ 
      Ā▫e na sakā ṯujẖ kan pi▫āre bẖej na sakā ko▫e. 
      I cannot come to Thee, O my love, nor can I send any one. 
      ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੋਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਆ ਸਕਦੀ, ਹੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਦਿਲਬਰ! ਨਾਂ ਹੀ ਮੈਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਘਲ ਸਕਦੀ ਹਾਂ। 
        ਆਉ ਸਭਾਗੀ ਨੀਦੜੀਏ ਮਤੁ ਸਹੁ ਦੇਖਾ ਸੋਇ ॥ 
      आउ सभागी नीदड़ीए मतु सहु देखा सोइ ॥ 
      Ā▫o sabẖāgī nīḏ▫ṛī▫e maṯ saho ḏekẖā so▫e. 
      Come, O fortunate sleep perhaps I may again, behold that Husband of mine (in dreams). 
      ਆ ਜਾ, ਹੇ ਭਾਗਾਂ ਵਾਲੀਏ ਨੀਂਦ੍ਰੇ! ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਉਸ ਭਰਤੇ ਨੂੰ ਮੁੜ (ਸੁਪਨੇ ਵਿੱਚ) ਤੱਕ ਲਵਾਂ।      Or do you suppose its meaning is actually different to what is translated ?
×