I really want to have darshan of Guru Ji.

Guest Kaur 2

See how easy maharaj has made things these days.  Warm water at the touch of a button. .. lights too and all makes having a bath at amrit vela so easy yet we still can't do it. No motivation.  Compare that to having to travel to a river in the dark. Or was it the excitement of that danger that triggered naam jap?

Bani at the touch of a button wherever you may be- however we have no time.  Self illuminated phones making reading in the dark possible too. Compare this yo reading from the saroop under candle light. So easy but still we have no time to devote to it. 

VJKK VJKF

5 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

See how easy maharaj has made things these days.  Warm water at the touch of a button. .. lights too and all makes having a bath at amrit vela so easy yet we still can't do it. No motivation.  Compare that to having to travel to a river in the dark. Or was it the excitement of that danger that triggered naam jap?

Bani at the touch of a button wherever you may be- however we have no time.  Self illuminated phones making reading in the dark possible too. Compare this yo reading from the saroop under candle light. So easy but still we have no time to devote to it. 

Very true penji, but I have started to listen to sehaj paath and I have been listening to more kirtan and no songs which I feel is benefitting me.

VJKK VJKF