I really want to have darshan of Guru Ji.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

My heart really wants to have darshan of Guru Ji. I have been blessed to have darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj but I want to meet my Father. I am a really bad person though so I probably won't ever have darshan but I want to see my Father and I want to talk to Him. I feel as if I need to see Him. Maybe its because I have been listening to Shabad Hazare more. Or maybe its because my Nani  has had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I really want it. I also really want amrit and with Maharaaj's kirpa it will happen in a few years time. Before I really wanted to take amrit and now I want to have Darshan. My heart keeps longing for bigger things each time.

VJKK VJKF 

ਜੈਤਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਛੰਤ ਘਰੁ ੧

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸਲੋਕ ॥

ਦਰਸਨ ਪਿਆਸੀ ਦਿਨਸੁ ਰਾਤਿ ਚਿਤਵਉ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨੀਤ ॥

I am thirsty for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, day and night; I yearn for Him constantly, night and day.

ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਕਪਟ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੇਲੀਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਮੀਤ ॥੧॥

Opening the door, O Nanak, the Guru has led me to meet with the Lord, my Friend. ||1||

I would recommend doing ardas everyday. Try doing jaap of this sahib for as long as you can, as many hours daily or even mool mantar. Try for 40 days or as long as you can. Whatever, will come of it will be good. Darshan is his will. We really do all path and bhagti with darshan as the ultimate goal. There is unlimited benefit in doing naam simran, but nothing can match darshaan. We get everything with darshan. I am on this path as well with maharaj kirpa, but i also have so many mistakes and paps. Stay away from "bad people". No one is really "bad", but you should know the term. Like people who would block you from getting darshan. How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 
However, if you are seeking spefically tenth pita ji's darshan, there are some conditions.
1. You must be amritdhari, and keep rehat
2.You must be shashterdhari
In the mean time, focus on your jeevan
Trying doing sehaj paath if possible. Once a month, with rehat and do ardaas everytime. 
This is all i can recall right now.
Thank you !

Guest Someguy
51 minutes ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

ਜੈਤਸਰੀ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ਛੰਤ ਘਰੁ ੧

ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru:

ਸਲੋਕ ॥

ਦਰਸਨ ਪਿਆਸੀ ਦਿਨਸੁ ਰਾਤਿ ਚਿਤਵਉ ਅਨਦਿਨੁ ਨੀਤ ॥

I am thirsty for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, day and night; I yearn for Him constantly, night and day.

ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਕਪਟ ਗੁਰਿ ਮੇਲੀਆ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਮੀਤ ॥੧॥

Opening the door, O Nanak, the Guru has led me to meet with the Lord, my Friend. ||1||

I would recommend doing ardas everyday. Try doing jaap of this sahib for as long as you can, as many hours daily or even mool mantar. Try for 40 days. Whatever, will come of it must be good. Darshan is his will. We really do all path and bhagti with darshan as the ultimate goal. There is unlimited benefit in doing naam simran, but nothing can match darshaan. We get everything with darshan. I am on this path as well with maharaj kirpa, but i also have so many mistakes and paps. Stay away from "bad people". No one is really "bad", but you should know the term. Like people who would block you from getting darshan. How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 
However, if you are seeking spefically tenth pita ji's darshan, there are some conditions.
1. You must be amritdhari, and keep rehat
2.You must be shashterdhari
In the mean time, focus on your jeevan
Trying doing sehaj paath if possible. Once a month, with rehat and do ardaas everytime. 
This is all i can recall right now.
Thank you !

You dont gave to be amritdhari or shashterdhari. Bhai Rama Singh got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh ji, who told him to take amrit and go to other countries, to be in the punj paayre and dont allow ANYONE to take amrit if they are not wearing a big turban, if they were a keski they are not allowed. He also had darshan of a shaeed singh which told him about 1984 and about khalsa raj, which will come very soon.

Also if you want to see the whole book search in google, "In search of true guru by Rama Singh ji" its a pdf

5 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

How much abhiyaas must your nani have done. You should definitely seek her help. She would most likely be able to help you. 

VJKK VJKF

She lives in India and the next time we go to India would probably be in 2-3 years time. I will tell you how she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Well, she was doing her nitnem but she was really tired and couldn't concentrate so she fell asleep. In her dream Guru Nanak Dev Ji came to her and said to her (in Punjabi): What are you doing sleeping there is Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. So she woke up and she looked out the window and indeed there was Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. This actually happened to my nani. She is such a nice person and she has no ego, greed, anger, lust, attachment and this year was my first time meeting her and even though I had never met her before she was so nice and I wanted to spend more time with her. So I used to wake up at the same time as her and I used to sit next to her whilst she was doing her paath. I honestly wish that I could be more like her... She is so down to earth and she never complains or moans no matter how bad things go for her. Thanks for your jaap I will try to do it as much as I can. The only thing that I can't do a sehaj paath because I am only 13 and I have no access to Maharaaj. Can you help?

VJKK VJKF

Guest He's right here
On 13/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

My heart really wants to have darshan of Guru Ji. I have been blessed to have darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj but I want to meet my Father. I am a really bad person though so I probably won't ever have darshan but I want to see my Father and I want to talk to Him. I feel as if I need to see Him. Maybe its because I have been listening to Shabad Hazare more. Or maybe its because my Nani  has had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. I really want it. I also really want amrit and with Maharaaj's kirpa it will happen in a few years time. Before I really wanted to take amrit and now I want to have Darshan. My heart keeps longing for bigger things each time.

VJKK VJKF 

I've had a few Darshans of Guru Nanak Ji. 

Stop desiring what's in front of you. 

Open your eyes. He is Everything u see and Everything u don't. He is your mum, your family, your friends, mankind and beings beyond. 

Read Gurbani and apply it to your life. Remember and act on it in your daily life. Don't get it twisted. 

He hears every prayer loud and quiet. Bow and respect His Darshan before your eyes. 

try to see if you can get santhiya if you can at your nearest gurduwara. Also, ask your parents maybe to have bhags of sri guru granth sahib at home. If that is not possible, maybe listen to katha of sri guru granth sahib ji, or even listen to sehaj path from a pathis who can do correct path. 

Here is a website you may use

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio

Also you could take a hukamnama sahib at local gurduara sahib. 

21 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

You dont gave to be amritdhari or shashterdhari. Bhai Rama Singh got darshan of Guru Gobind Singh ji, who told him to take amrit and go to other countries, to be in the punj paayre and dont allow ANYONE to take amrit if they are not wearing a big turban, if they were a keski they are not allowed. He also had darshan of a shaeed singh which told him about 1984 and about khalsa raj, which will come very soon.

Also if you want to see the whole book search in google, "In search of true guru by Rama Singh ji" its a pdf

Well I found this

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਨਰੰ ਭੇਡ ਜਾਨੋ | ਗਹੇ ਕਾਨ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਿਤੈ ਲੈ ਸਿਧਾਨੋ |੯੮|

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

And sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale uses this in some of his speeches.

Guest Someguy
5 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

Well I found this

ਬਿਨਾ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਨਰੰ ਭੇਡ ਜਾਨੋ | ਗਹੇ ਕਾਨ ਤਾਕੋ ਕਿਤੈ ਲੈ ਸਿਧਾਨੋ |੯੮|

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨੋ ਲੈ ਪਿਆਰੇ | ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ |

Without shastar and kes, we are sheep who can be dragged anywhere from their ear

Listen to this command of mine, without hair and weapons, I will not bestow my darshan upon you.

And sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale uses this in some of his speeches.

Then how did he have darshan? in his past life he did kirtan but was greedy and quickly took the money which was there. Someone saw this and said "you are acting like a pandit, you will be reborn in a family of pandits", he then later said sorry and requested the person to do ardass for him so that he does not leave the path of sikhi.

And all of this turned go be true

On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 7:40 AM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJK tt

She lives in India and the next time we go to India would probably be in 2-3 years time. I will tell you how she had darshan of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Well, she was doing her nitnem but she was really tired and couldn't concentrate so she fell asleep. In her dream Guru Nanak Dev Ji came to her and said to her (in Punjabi): What are you doing sleeping there is Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. So she woke up and she looked out the window and indeed there was Sukhmani Sahib going on outside. This actually happened to my nani. She is such a nice person and she has no ego, greed, anger, lust, attachment and this year was my first time meeting her and even though I had never met her before she was so nice and I wanted to spend more time with her. So I used to wake up at the same time as her and I used to sit next to her whilst she was doing her paath. I honestly wish that I could be more like her... She is so down to earth and she never complains or moans no matter how bad things go for her. Thanks for your jaap I will try to do it as much as I can. The only thing that I can't do a sehaj paath because I am only 13 and I have no access to Maharaaj. Can you help?

VJKK VJKF

Sehaj path has now been recorded on many websites. You can listen to It too.