Jump to content
AjeetSinghPunjabi

Here's why sikhs should stop marrying hindus altogether !!

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

You are the only one who raised the issue of my orientation here, atleast on this thread ! I didn't 

Several of RSS men are gay . Why do you think they  are life time bachelors ?!!

I represent myself, not the kaum . And BTW, since you asked for it , I have never bent forward (thats a boring sex position anyways lol) . I am a virgin . 

PS: Just because the kaum  ignore homosexuality, doesn't mean homosexuality ignores the kaum. Nature gives enough of homos to all kaums, including sikhs. You can choose to bury your head in sand like ostrich but it won't change reality. I am not kidding , there're many gabroo young turbaned sikh men who're gay in my friend list ! 

vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

I think if you have the sikh image in real life, then you ARE representing sikhs when you live life. Just like how a pandit ji can have a shikha/bodhi hair and janeu, but when he may do a crime people will say 'omg look at what that pandit/baba/sadhu ji did', people wont say 'omg look what ajeet did' when youd do a crime with a sikh roop, they will say 'omg look at that that sikh did' cuz of how you look... I have no intention to offend you at all. Infact I think if you do more paaps pubically youd get more paaps cuz if a mona does it people will say that was a mona whatever (& its hard to tell a monas religion), but you are representing a dharm if you have a sikh roop and do weird stuff, which means itd badnaam the sikh image as well. vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.

Yeah ,even homosexuals don't like their typical feminine types, they see it as an embarrassment, lusting over men constantly is now being frowned on too apparently. 

People like this dude here are disgusting, not for being gay but constantly saying on a sikh forum about who's "sexy or not" . Gay, straight or a god dang koala bear that type of language and lustful thoughts should be kept to a minimum on here atleast.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

about who's "sexy or not"

Reminds me of that programme Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC3 a good few years back. Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.

I have had a strong urge to cut my hair and get a cool hairstyle but i fear god's wrath and losing guru's support too 

What should i do ?

i seriously wanted to experience being a monah once . 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

Reminds me of that programme Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC3 a good few years back. Hahaha

It's actually quite funny, I think i saw it a couple of times. I have a friend who's studying sociology (im in the science disciple so my knowledge of sociology is really limited compared to him), he said he found it rather funny how once gay men get over their whole lust drive (more or less) they tend to fall into the same routines (and desire similar attributes) as straight couples.  What's more the whole "penji" type gays who flaunt around have become pariahs due to their negative impact on the community as a whole. 

Ironically "thinking with your D" is slowly becoming a more negative thing quality to possess. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kira said:

It's actually quite funny, I think i saw it a couple of times. I have a friend who's studying sociology (im in the science disciple so my knowledge of sociology is really limited compared to him), he said he found it rather funny how once gay men get over their whole lust drive (more or less) they tend to fall into the same routines (and desire similar attributes) as straight couples.

It was good entertainment for those days.

Interesting observation, but wouldn't that be the case for many straight couples - the getting over the lust part, or have I misinterpreted what you mean? And what is meant by 'desire similar attributes', do you mean in terms of orientation or general human attributes regarless of gender?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

It was good entertainment for those days.

Interesting observation, but wouldn't that be the case for many straight couples - the getting over the lust part, or have I misinterpreted what you mean? And what is meant by 'desire similar attributes', do you mean in terms of orientation or general human attributes regarless of gender?

it's my fault, i should have phrased things a bit better. Basically based on the data he gathered same sex couples are more likely to settle into a routine and are less likely to do things out of said routine (such as cheating, which according to the data he gathered was surprisingly low compared to straight couples).

By similar attributes I mean people like them in terms of personality and taste. In straight couples you can usually note a sort of polarity in the way they behave and their personalities. 

Again this is based on one study, nothing official or on a large scale really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 9:24 PM, jkvlondon said:

veer ji 

How much do you think it was down to the fact you aunt was a sikh woman , that sikhi florished?

so by what you are saying you are more like a sehajdhari sikh , one from another faith but who identifies more with sikhi?

No one is a Brahmin UNLESS they have Brahmgian ... that is what I have heard ...so very few qualify I guess

yeah could be the fact that my Aunty was devoted Siki but my uncle followed her ways in Sikhi and embraced it . People on here think that Sikhi could die off if they marry a Hindu/ sehajdhari sikh , person but it can also flourish.  Where   I do think its wrong to marry is if the Hindu is pure devotee Hindu and does not accept Sikhi. 

like I said before I am only Bharmin by name. even then I dont accept it as I am against the caste system. I dont think any of my family members have had the holy ceremony(as in Baptism )  that Bharmin's  have. Also a Bhramin are not  meant to leave India. all NRI's  who claim to be  Bhramins are not actual  not. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 1:39 AM, MrDoaba said:

Thanks! I agree with your post. Brahmins do give it large and people get the impression they're religious when many of them, infact, aren't particularly Dharmi bande - a few are good at keeing sucham so I'll give them that much.

You're right that in the U.K it's not as bad but there is still plenty of caste discrimination from them. As for Punjabi Hindus attending the Gurdwara, it's true many do attend and probably do feel more comfortable there, I've come across some who are basically Sikh - just as you have people who are Sikh in name but Hindu, you have people who are Hindu in name but Sikh (ironically some Sikhs would never accept them but are happy to push others out into the Hindu camp if they get even the slightest whiff of something Sanatan coming their way). And it's not just Punjabi Hindus who go to the Gurdwara - where I live pleny of Gujarati Hindus also attend, not just for the langar either, and some have been attending for years. I actually think there would be quite a few Hindus who would genuinely be interested in Sikhi but sadly there is no prachaar directed towards them - I think if we could manage something similar to how Sikhs work with Swami Parmanand Ji, we could defo appeal to more Hindus. As someone who was raised a Brahmin, what would you suggest as a way to bring them into the Sikh fold?

 I would say hold  more Parchaar's for no Sikhs in different languages so they can understand the true meaning of Sikhism . This way you will attract non   Punjabi;s aswell to Sikhism.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

yeah could be the fact that my Aunty was devoted Siki but my uncle followed her ways in Sikhi and embraced it . People on here think that Sikhi could die off if they marry a Hindu/ sehajdhari sikh , person but it can also flourish.  Where   I do think its wrong to marry is if the Hindu is pure devotee Hindu and does not accept Sikhi. 

like I said before I am only Bharmin by name. even then I dont accept it as I am against the caste system. I dont think any of my family members have had the holy ceremony(as in Baptism )  that Bharmin's  have. Also a Bhramin are not  meant to leave India. all NRI's  who claim to be  Bhramins are not actual  not. 

interesting that last factoid ...never knew 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2017 at 5:11 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In my personal experience , as far as I have seen, sikh men who marry hindu women end up ruining sikhi in their families , as the son ends up being either a mona or sardar with trimmed beard 

OR even if he's a "gursikh" , he will mix vedic stuff with sikhi and that leads to often underestimated DIRE consequences for the panth as well ! 

As a child gets its sanskaar from a mother's womb, a hindu mother will invariably give birth to a hindu son, even if he's you know a turbaned guy. 

Notable examples include harbhajan singh puri , alias , yogi bhajan . We all know the mess he has created for us to clean . 

I would never ever marry a hindu woman if i had to marry . I would rather marry a muslee (funny how these are the ones stigmatized by the sikh community worldwide while the hindus get an open hand among sikhs) 

 

What is this cult created by yogi bhajan . Was he a hindutva guy .  

 

Live and let live. Being spiritually accepting is being accepting that people choose to live in different ways. Focus on your own life and silence your theives. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 7:45 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I have had a strong urge to cut my hair and get a cool hairstyle but i fear god's wrath and losing guru's support too 

What should i do ?

i seriously wanted to experience being a monah once . 

You seem like a very confused individual... your knowledge on Sikhi is impressive but seems that your driven by your sexuality and desire to be 'cool'. From being a monah once myself where I had every hairstyle that was in fashion, I can truely say I am 'COOL' now in the roop of my Guru. Whats funny is that you think a hairstyle makes you cool, you could look like a superstar but the way you come across seems nothing short of desperate. From someone who doesnt live in India, all i can say is that if you think the desi hairstyles are cool, then your seriously deluded LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

You seem like a very confused individual... your knowledge on Sikhi is impressive but seems that your driven by your sexuality and desire to be 'cool'. From being a monah once myself where I had every hairstyle that was in fashion, I can truely say I am 'COOL' now in the roop of my Guru. Whats funny is that you think a hairstyle makes you cool, you could look like a superstar but the way you come across seems nothing short of desperate. From someone who doesnt live in India, all i can say is that if you think the desi hairstyles are cool, then your seriously deluded LOL

I think his desire to cut his hair is tied to his other 'wants' , he may believe the grass is greener but really it isn't ...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • What's wrong with you bro? You got a warning so you would stop talking about such ridiculous things, not so you could make continuous references to russian roulette in which ever thread you wanted. For God's sake stop it. MODS: Could you please delete my post and the above post. And any other posts with references to such sh!t advice. Thanks.
    •   Winning Your Goal Is Not The Toughest Victory. Winning Your Patience To Achieve That Goal Is The Most Toughest One.              A beautiful question. What is the meaning of life?
      A beautiful answer to it: When a person is born, he has breath but no name and when he dies, he has name but no breath. The gap between this breath and name is life!...     🍀Forgiving is the Best Investment for Heart...💖 It Saves the Expense of Anger, The Cost of HATRED & Wastage of PEACEFUL MOMENT'S..!!     Mistakes Happen by Situations,
      Not by Intention...
      So,
      Always Try to Know the Reason behind Every Mistakes of Our Loved Ones...
      That is the Way to Value a Relation..!!    
    • The remaining answer to the unsolved first riddle is:  Air . All the  other 4 were answered correctly by JKV Pen Jee above.
    • Its terrible what you have been through. You are right nobody preaches what they say. I even got a warning post cos of my advice of russian roulete but anyway nobody liked it. If the people/person who reported it was suffering i am sure they would have done russian roulte themseleves.   From my time spent on here i would say do ardas and take a personal hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib Ji and see what happens.   Even if you do divorce you are gonna lose 50% of everything you have money etc. And became broke money wise.   So think carefully and go to a marriage counciler.
×