Here's why sikhs should stop marrying hindus altogether !!

In my personal experience , as far as I have seen, sikh men who marry hindu women end up ruining sikhi in their families , as the son ends up being either a mona or sardar with trimmed beard 

OR even if he's a "gursikh" , he will mix vedic stuff with sikhi and that leads to often underestimated DIRE consequences for the panth as well ! 

As a child gets its sanskaar from a mother's womb, a hindu mother will invariably give birth to a hindu son, even if he's you know a turbaned guy. 

Notable examples include harbhajan singh puri , alias , yogi bhajan . We all know the mess he has created for us to clean . 

I would never ever marry a hindu woman if i had to marry . I would rather marry a muslee (funny how these are the ones stigmatized by the sikh community worldwide while the hindus get an open hand among sikhs) 

What is this cult created by yogi bhajan . Was he a hindutva guy .  

44 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

So called "Sikhs" who are marrying people from other faiths such as Hindus probably have no idea about sikhi or what it teaches.

I bet they are the type of guys who can only name like 3 gurus and probably think that banda singh bahadur was a sahibzaada or something.... ??

Well they clearly have no respect for Guru gobind Singh Ji if they dont listen to their hukams. 

They also marry these people because they must be desperate for some attention or something and just pick any random girl off the streets.

LOL. many sikhs don't know name of 10 sikh gurus . I learnt the name of 10 patshahis in childhood gursikhi class in local gurudwara and my dad used to enumerate the 10 names in front of rishtedaars , for praises , and rishtedaar would say "Even a granthi might not know so much !" :rofl This is basic info man !! 

A mid aged sikh asked me if Guru Gobind Singh ji was Guru Nanak dev ji's dad .. :rofl

Sikhs really need to read.........

41 minutes ago, Punjabiwolves said:

Hindu background (Hindu Bharmin) married a Sikh women (arrange marriage)

This is interesting. I've heard of a few arranged marriages between Brahmins and Sikhs (mostly Jatts) but it's usually the other way around - Brahmins will seek out Jatt Sikh partners for their daughters. If you don't mind me asking how long ago did your uncle get married? I've always wondered if this is a new phenomenon or one that has always been around? It's odd for a couple of reasons, the first being Brahmins and Jatts consider themselves polar opposites in most matters - they both have a continuous but friendly joke going which is just them taking the p!ss out of one anothers aadat. The second being, out of all the castes they each consider themselves the purest and most strict, and rarely marry out of caste. What makes the relationship between them yet even more odd is the respect Brahmins have for Sikhi - while there are some who are dismissive of it or downright disrespectful, there are also many who are extremely loyal towards Sikhi and all the Guru Sahiban, and a smaller minority who conduct their daily worship in a Sikh manner, only requiring the services of a Pandit for specific religious ceremonies. Not in a rude way but Punjabi Brahmins are an unusual bunch. Could you shed any light on this? Is there such a thing as a 'Sikh Brahmin'?

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In my personal experience , as far as I have seen, sikh men who marry hindu women end up ruining sikhi in their families , as the son ends up being either a mona or sardar with trimmed beard 

OR even if he's a "gursikh" , he will mix vedic stuff with sikhi and that leads to often underestimated DIRE consequences for the panth as well ! 

As a child gets its sanskaar from a mother's womb, a hindu mother will invariably give birth to a hindu son, even if he's you know a turbaned guy. 

Notable examples include harbhajan singh puri , alias , yogi bhajan . We all know the mess he has created for us to clean . 

I would never ever marry a hindu woman if i had to marry . I would rather marry a muslee (funny how these are the ones stigmatized by the sikh community worldwide while the hindus get an open hand among sikhs) 

What is this cult created by yogi bhajan . Was he a hindutva guy .  

At least Yogi bajan did something for Sikhi. He has raised the profile of who Sikhs are in the world be it not in a perfect way but it is something at least.Many of these people may one day become proper Sikhs instead of this yoga stuff. 

Why not try and educate these people so they become into mainstream Sikhi instead of the 'cult'

Maybe through Yogi bhajan many have become Sikhs. Just through him raising awareness about the Sikh identity across the world. Even if they follow some beliefs that are not considered fully correct. They are at least a bunch of people that follow alot of what Sikhi says be it not fully.

I think I know some who have broken away fron the cult and become like everyday Sikhs. 

But then again I am no expert on these people. 

The question is what have you done for Sikhi compared to yogi bhajan?

3 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

At least Yogi bajan did something for Sikhi. He has raised the profile of who Sikhs are in the world be it not in a perfect way but it is something at least.Many of these people may one day become proper Sikhs instead of this yoga stuff. 

Why not try and educate these people so they become into mainstream Sikhi instead of the 'cult'

Maybe through Yogi bhajan many have become Sikhs. Just through him raising awareness about the Sikh identity across the world. Even if they follow some beliefs that are not considered fully correct. They are at least a bunch of people that follow alot of what Sikhi says be it not fully.

I think I know some who have broken away fron the cult and become like everyday Sikhs. 

But then again I am no expert on these people. 

The question is what have you done for Sikhi compared to yogi bhajan?

Really Veer ji 

what did he do 

he taught gorey, kaley and hispanics that kundalini yoga is part and parcel of being a 'full' sikh

he taught murti pooja and discriminating against real 'desi' sikhs

he hypnotised them by starvation, sleep deprivation and long long hours of kriyas, mantras and lectures

encouraged them to scam people, get involved in criminal actvities like gun-running 
force them to work for his empire companies at less than minimal wages of which he would take daswand off them too.

force females into arranged marriages based on birthcharts

of course we know he sexually abused female 3hoers including forced abortions ..

those who have come across these people came away with warped views of regular gursikhs  and an abhorrence of sikhi

I don't blame them for feeling so rejecting , but obviously what they were told by Harbhajan was nothing like sikhi

Those who are still 3ho  DO NOT accept that they have anything wrong , but often tell gursikhs who try to inform them that they are distorting sikhi e.g. when Gurkha Singh was asked about gay marriages he said you can do what you want it's your life implying sikhi takes that view and that Anand Karaj would be possible in an active homosexual lifestyle as it's souls being united. When I challenged him he kept deleting comments

18 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

From reading your previous posts, I thought you said your homosexual? So you mean you would marry a muslim guy as opposed to a hindu man?

9 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

From reading your previous posts, I thought you said your homosexual? So you mean you would marry a muslim guy as opposed to a hindu man?

LOL , if you read my post properly its more about the kids out of such marriages, not the marriage itself that I am opposed to . 

I wish I could marry , but thats not an option I have. I have had crushes on both hindu and muslim men and yes one sikh man too. He was a saabat soorat gursikh. 

But I like haircut guys more . I am just fascinated by their hair . I would date any hot dude , although most hotties here are hindu or muslim guys that i adore so much.^_^