Here's why sikhs should stop marrying hindus altogether !!

On 12/11/2017 at 2:11 PM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In my personal experience , as far as I have seen, sikh men who marry hindu women end up ruining sikhi in their families , as the son ends up being either a mona or sardar with trimmed beard 

OR even if he's a "gursikh" , he will mix vedic stuff with sikhi and that leads to often underestimated DIRE consequences for the panth as well ! 

As a child gets its sanskaar from a mother's womb, a hindu mother will invariably give birth to a hindu son, even if he's you know a turbaned guy. 

Notable examples include harbhajan singh puri , alias , yogi bhajan . We all know the mess he has created for us to clean . 

I would never ever marry a hindu woman if i had to marry . I would rather marry a muslee (funny how these are the ones stigmatized by the sikh community worldwide while the hindus get an open hand among sikhs) 

What is this cult created by yogi bhajan . Was he a hindutva guy .  

Outrageous! 

By your own twisted logic sikhi as expressed by guru nanak dev ji would not exist.. 

Unbelievable 

On 13/11/2017 at 1:14 AM, jkvlondon said:

often tell gursikhs who try to inform them that they are distorting sikhi e.g. when Gurkha Singh was asked about gay marriages he said you can do what you want it's your life implying sikhi takes that view and that Anand Karaj would be possible in an active homosexual lifestyle as it's souls being united. When I challenged him he kept deleting comments

Can you please provide some examples of your assertions or is this just nindya 

On 11/18/2017 at 5:14 AM, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I do realize that I am a bag of contradictions . But I guess most seekers are in a way.

When I talk about sikhi I talk from a spiritual viewpoint, beyond the material world. But I am no saint. I too am conditioned by the 5 vices, and considering my nature, environment, etc , my preference makes sense. No ? lol

PS  : I don't have a lot of knowledge in sikhi. I don't speak against hindus, but hindutva. Big difference.  Infact I find hindu scriptures, esp vedant fascinating. 

speak against hindutva but what do you think the hindutva think of you when you are being a sex toy for them? 

9 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

speak against hindutva but what do you think the hindutva think of you when you are being a sex toy for them? 

These haircut boys are really hot. 

Its not considered a "sex toy" when both parties enjoy it. 

2 hours ago, TejS said:

Agreed with the fact that the users posts are verging on vulgarity, and a religious forum would be the last place to post these. 

I personally think if any individual has any questions about sexuality, they should be discussed on this forum, but making crude and borderline sexual remarks on a religious site is very disparaging behaviour.

I don’t have anything against AjeetSinghPunjabi, and don’t want to offend him, but I ask that he please refrain from posting overtly vulgar and inappropriate remarks.

Very well said brother

On 21/11/2017 at 2:03 PM, Prokharkoo84 said:

You are chatting about your gay preferences on the wrong site, this forum is for promoting Sikhi, teaching others and trying to lead by example. Without being graphic, but when your getting bent over by some 'haircut' dude, with your own kesh all over the place, im sure you are doing besti on all of us. I find your posts disgusting and that isnt because I am homphobic, even if you said the same about girls I think your messed up for chatting this gandh on a Sikhi forum.

You are the only one who raised the issue of my orientation here, atleast on this thread ! I didn't 

Several of RSS men are gay . Why do you think they  are life time bachelors ?!!

I represent myself, not the kaum . And BTW, since you asked for it , I have never bent forward (thats a boring sex position anyways lol) . I am a virgin . 

PS: Just because the kaum  ignore homosexuality, doesn't mean homosexuality ignores the kaum. Nature gives enough of homos to all kaums, including sikhs. You can choose to bury your head in sand like ostrich but it won't change reality. I am not kidding , there're many gabroo young turbaned sikh men who're gay in my friend list !