Bump!

Please support us and Jaggi by contacting your local MP's! Anything to prevent the so called 'Indian Government' doing anything worse to him!

6 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Maharaj Kirpa karn on Jaggi, Ramandeep, Shera and Jimmy

what about Ramandeep Singh's sister and fiancee they were also picked up by the police ? things are quiet in terms of protest to get them out as a priority we know what happened to Goldie's sister surely that should be of paramount importance locating and getting them out?

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

what about Ramandeep Singh's sister and fiancee they were also picked up by the police ? things are quiet in terms of protest to get them out as a priority we know what happened to Goldie's sister surely that should be of paramount importance locating and getting them out?

i wasnt aware of them being locked up, its not a competition anyway - my ardas is all for sikh political prisoners and i mentioned the guys who been picked up now as i know about them. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

i wasnt aware of them being locked up, its not a competition anyway - my ardas is all for sikh political prisoners and i mentioned the guys who been picked up now as i know about them. 

wasn't criticising but higlighting that this week wasn't just one pickup but multiple kidnappings

14 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

For the UK guys, was Jaggi the one behind NeverForget84?

yes , that is the actual reason they are trying to charge him , for influencing people via social media...

2 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon said:

For the UK guys, was Jaggi the one behind NeverForget84?

Yes brother and probably the most well informed guy in the whole of the UK in regards to the Sangaarsh and Kharkoo Singhs

• Like 1

**UPDATE**

Jaggi has been remanded until the 17th due to the failure of the British High Commision. Jaggi has been tortured confirmed by legal team.

Please do ardaas for his chardikala.

Breaking News:

Advocate Jaspal Singh Manjhpur claimed Jagtar Singh Jaggi told him that he was given third degree torture in custody by the Police. 

"Jaggi told me that he was tortured physically and mentally as his legs were forcibly stretched beyond limits and he was given electric shorts on nipped, ears and private organ"

Spread the message on BBC  websites like Radio 5 Asian network, not keeping it in-house.Highlight, why the British woman held captive in Iran is getting coverage by the  British government, not Jagtar Johal.

Edited by joker