#freejagginow

On 27/11/2017 at 11:22 PM, californiasardar1 said:

I fear that even if he is eventually set free, it will be after he has wasted precious months (if not years) of his life imprisoned.

I am very glad that the UK sangat is engaged and using all of their resources to help Jaggi.

As for the sangat in Punjab, I fear that they are disillusioned and consumed with other problems ...

Hopefully something is done. The UK is full of Lawyers and educated folk. Maybe people who know the law well could form a group and share and use their knowledge. If not done already.

Maybe lawyers who use Sikh Sangat. 

This is why I wanted to become a Lawyer, to fight for Human Rights. 

Unfortunately I never fulfilled this dream. 

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

If this Jaggi guy was flying under the radar on account of being a mona, he's done a rather poor job of it, lol. He's got himself nabbed by a hostile foreign government.  

Like it or not, there'll need to be more moneh like Jaggi and the fellow behind Rajoana TV, who'll need to step up and do good for the cause in the decades to come, because if we want to combat the narrative that Sikhs with kesh are "mini-Bhindrawale" (not my words) who are always itching for a fight and looking to disrupt a harmonious communal spirit (lol), then all types of believers will need to play a role. I firmly believe when the soul craves Gursikhi, guys like Jaggi and others will enter the fold. Have some faith in your Guru.

@kcmidlands

Flying under the radar means looking like rest of the folks.  Jaggi has no distinguishing Sikh religious mark to say he is a Sikh like an amritdharis does.  If putting up a website on 1984 massacre of many Sikhs was a distinguishing mark of the Sikh religion, then why didn't the Indian government pick up jaggi as soon as he got off of the plane in India?  Why didn't they catch on right away?  If anything this provides more to say how a Mona can fly under the radar even after making a website showing Indian government genocide against the Sikhs.

And now I will wait for someone to say I am against Jaggi and get all emotional.  

What can be learnt from all this.

There are many Sikhs who will speak out against the atrocities but can be picked up and detained on false charges.

We need to have a strategy in place on terms what we collectively do.

We need to understand what the mechanics are, who are the main influencers, how to become more persuasive. 

On 03/12/2017 at 6:15 PM, Ranjeet01 said:

What can be learnt from all this.

There are many Sikhs who will speak out against the atrocities but can be picked up and detained on false charges.

We need to have a strategy in place on terms what we collectively do.

We need to understand what the mechanics are, who are the main influencers, how to become more persuasive. 

in the old days when the delhi raj said don't this thing , Guru ji taught us to that thing and Datt ke ...and encourage everyone to do it . So instead of everyone quietening down , do the opposite and make it policy to highlight EVERY human right issue, every abuse of law, put faces to names , publish it world wide  in other words pick up the torches left by Jaggi , Khalra saab and all the other brave souls 

Hopefully, next he will go to India:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42289861

Boris Johnson has arrived in Iran, where he will raise "grave concerns" over the imprisonment of British-Iranian Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe.

The UK foreign secretary will call for the release of the 37-year-old mother-of-one on humanitarian grounds, along with other dual nationals.

Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe has been held in Tehran since April 2016 after being accused of spying, which she denies.

Read Sikh prisoners account of years of torture they been through, just for listening to Sikh freedom speeches...hit on head until blind, and still going through such torture...Bhai Pal Singh Jio is innocent and tortured until blind in one eye.  HE WAS IS INNOCENT...Dhan Vahiguroo that he is free_/\_.

They tortured Sikhs, other minorities in india, with excuse of fighting terrorism, and they are also in western countries causing same trouble with same lies that all religious muslims and sikhs are terrorists!

Ask Scotland MP, why is he not visiting Jaggi, and personally view fake evidence?

Facebook not much effect, just waste of time, so doing Sukhmani Sahib Path is my sabna paviterr charan hath jorr benti, to do for all Singh in captivity Jio_/\_

16 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

While i know most on this forum don't really like Sunny Hundal, this article written by him pretty much hits the nail on the head.

http://barficulture.tv/world/103

it is not by sunny but thepck themselves who Taljit Singh is , another person rounded up and tortured unfortunately an indian citizen from Jammu so no hope of rescue