Seeing things in the future

Guest Someguy

Guest Someguy

Hey guys.

This happened to me a few years ago. I was like 10 or 12. So sometimes I would see a dream of a person or event happening, only for a few seconds though. But the person or event became true even though I did not know who the person was. This took time (a few years sometimes) to come true. But when that thing happening I was instantly able to remember that, that thing happened in my dream. I used to do a lot of mool mantra and simran, before going to sleep. It was only for a few months though. But I think the effects of that lasted for a few years......... Also sometimes the person talked in the dream and when I saw that person in realy life, they said the same thing... 

Thoughts on this?

Guest Someguy
2 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

But did you know who the person was? Or what they were saying?

VJKK VJKF

No. I did not know who the person was, but I could sort of hear what they were saying.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 5:44 AM, Guest Someguy said:

Hey guys.

This happened to me a few years ago. I was like 10 or 12. So sometimes I would see a dream of a person or event happening, only for a few seconds though. But the person or event became true even though I did not know who the person was. This took time (a few years sometimes) to come true. But when that thing happening I was instantly able to remember that, that thing happened in my dream. I used to do a lot of mool mantra and simran, before going to sleep. It was only for a few months though. But I think the effects of that lasted for a few years......... Also sometimes the person talked in the dream and when I saw that person in realy life, they said the same thing... 

Thoughts on this?

VJKK VJKF

How much mool mantra and simran were you doing? It must've been a direct result of that. Maharaj kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

Guest Someguy
9 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

How much mool mantra and simran were you doing? It must've been a direct result of that. Maharaj kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

I dont know but I did mool mantra untill I fell asleep, sometimes I would say waheguru, if I woke up then I wouldnt stop saying it... i did it for like 1-9 months, i cant remember exact because it was years ago(5+) i think. But then even went I stopped I still sometimes had dreams like that..... after 2-3 years of stopping did it finally go away.

9 hours ago, Guest Someguy said:

I dont know but I did mool mantra untill I fell asleep, sometimes I would say waheguru, if I woke up then I wouldnt stop saying it... i did it for like 1-9 months, i cant remember exact because it was years ago(5+) i think. But then even went I stopped I still sometimes had dreams like that..... after 2-3 years of stopping did it finally go away.

Don't focus too much on it. I had a friend who was getting Darshan of various deities, it all stopped because he became obsessed with it. Just remember this is all Maya, focus on Akaal only. Why care about the future when we ourselves have no power to change it?