Radha Soamis and Nirankaris

Dsinghd

I saw a post on here similar to this and it said that once we stop criticizing them and show some equality they will start to look into the mainstream 'Khalsa'.

I am sure there was a Namdhari/Nirankari leader who decided to take Amrit from Khalsa but I am not too updated now.

I don't even know what Radha Soami even is but the same point I mentioned above applies to them too.

2 hours ago, monatosingh said:

I saw a post on here similar to this and it said that once we stop criticizing them and show some equality they will start to look into the mainstream 'Khalsa'.

I am sure there was a Namdhari/Nirankari leader who decided to take Amrit from Khalsa but I am not too updated now.

I don't even know what Radha Soami even is but the same point I mentioned above applies to them too.

namdharis are different from nirankaris as they were created by mistaken sikhs  but Nirankaris were created by Hindus with aim to destroy sikhi

Both of these groups quote from Gurbani but in a twisted way. Where it says Satguru they claim to be that Satguru. Where it says Anhad Shabad they claim to be the key in reaching there.

One book called Anhad Shabad by Bhai Randhir Singh is very deep and in-line with Gurmat.

21 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Both of these groups quote from Gurbani but in a twisted way. Where it says Satguru they claim to be that Satguru. Where it says Anhad Shabad they claim to be the key in reaching there.

One book called Anhad Shabad by Bhai Randhir Singh is very deep and in-line with Gurmat.

That's true, I don't know why Nirankari's call themselves Nirankaris because doesn't Nirankar mean formless?

Don't worry . All movements have to stand the trials of time. 

Even sikhi had to . This is to show whats real and whats fake ! and I don't think nirankaris and radhasoamis will pass on that one. Dera sacha sauda is already dying out lol 

Sikhi has been undergoing hundreds of years of tests, each century bought a genocide to us . But the roots of Guru Nanak's philosophy are rooted in truth , hence they never waiver. 

We see dera "sacha sauda" guy landed in jail , just this tiny wind has now uprooted his dera pretty much. Nirankari leader died some time ago , his wife is now heading the movement, and there's a committee too . I have a feeling the committee will one day become corrupt and usurp the crores worth of property  .

Radhasoamis too will disintegrate one day

"Kood nikhute nanaka, odak sach rahi" (Falsehood perishes, but truth survives in the end) . thats how you know its the truth.

PS : Stop criticizing others , take positive actions about how to take sikhi forward . :waheguru: