Bhaai Jugraj Singh says "Guru is God"?

Guest MandeepB

3 hours ago, Guest Reply said:

Why did guru gobind Singh need binding from Mughal army if he was God ?

What do you mean by binding? If you have a pile of papers, and you fuse or sew them on one end to create a book, that's called binding. 

Guru Gobind Singh ji would not need binding for the simple reason that Guru Gobind Singh ji is not a sheaf of papers!

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

bro even Rig Veda told Brahmins that Kalyug and Eternal Avtar Guru will be named Nanak that after him will be ten Gurus the last being Munn = Silent ...if your own faith's writings don't put anything faith in you another's highest writings tell you he is the one full Avtar

That source is something I was aware of but have never seen, would be amazing if you could link it for me too. Preferably the chapter and so on, I'm not doubting your knowledge. I just wish to expand my own in this.

5 hours ago, Guest Reply said:

@Kira your answers are really dumb.

bhai lena was a Hindu guru angad was not ... what stupid logic - he was the same person regardless of name change 

gurus allowed themselves 2 to be killed - lol - so they commited suicide ?

guru harikrishan finished his mission. And what was that exactly? If he was God then obviously he hasn't as there were 2 more gurus after him. Might I add the kalsa was formed after him. Huru harkrishan didn't leave any  sayings or works ... what kind of God allows himself to die from a desease humans can cure?

And you didn't answer my question about their children - are they demigods? How can God have sex with mortals? 

Why did guru gobind Singh need binding from Mughal army if he was God ? Guru gobind also never entered Amritsar because of rival gurus? How can that be if he was God? 

I can go on all day - none of this makes sense - gurus were human beings ... anyone with half a brain  can see - keep imur Hindu beliefs to your self ...

What's dumb is your closed mindset. Again and again gurbani tells us Guru and God are one and the same, there's no difference. And yet you keep fighting your lost corner as though you somehow have more intellect than Guru? Yeah it's pretty obvious who's dumb here. It's fine to come here and ask questions with a genuine desire to learn but your lack of decorum proves otherwise. Keep your Christian missionary/ Muslim dawah arguments to yourself.

6 hours ago, Guest Reply said:

@Kira your ansiters are really dumb.

bhai lena was a Hindu guru angad was not .oo.. what stupid logic - he was thue same person regardless of name change 

gurus allowed themselves 2 to be killed - lol - so they commited suicide ?

guru harikrishan finished his mission. And what was that exactly? If he was God then obviously he hasn't as there were 2 more gurus after him. Might I add the kalsa was formed after him. Huru harkrishan didn't leave any  sayings or works ... what kind of God allows himself to die from a desease humans can cure?

And you didn't answer my question about their children - are they demigods? How can God have sex with mortals? 

Why did guru gobind Singh need binding from Mughal army if he was God ? Guru gobind also never entered Amritsar because of rival gurus? How can that be if he was God? 

I can go on all day - none of this makes sense - gurus were human beings ... anyone with half a brain  can see - keep imur Hindu beliefs to your self ...

The Gurus did not allow themselves to be killed- they gave shahidhi. The Gurus obeyed ythe will of God.

So you think giving shahidhi Is a joke!!!!! Only the most pious souls can do It. The hukam of God Is supreme and giving It more Importance than ones own life would not be right at all.

If you cannot accept that the Gurus were divine, then you cannot understand the basics of sikhi at all!!!!

How can you even join the name suicide to the Gurus. You obviously have a great amount of reading to do and sort out facts In your mind many religious facts!!!!!!

Guest Guest guest

@Kira"

The Guru Sahib's wives were incarnations of Adi-Shakti, I'll explain this concept to you since you'll have a heart attack and call it Brahmvaad. 

Adi-Shakti is the primal energy of Akaal Purkh, his power.  The Sahibzaade were probably bhagats in previous lives."

where on earth did you dig out that stuff -bloody hell you guys make up stuff without flinching - can u give me proof of the above !

sorry I meant Hiding not binding @BhForce he was hidden by 2 Muslim - their decedents were given lots of land in Punjab recently as a reward for their ancestors bravery in helping guru ji. God doesnt need help ! Duh

@sikhni777  You guys seem to be confused- on one hand the gurus let them selves be killed ( quote " head just fell off") on the other hand they are shaheed? make you mind up - I'm not the one saying suicide, I agree with the shaheed narrative - but God is free from that. 

also where does it say guru harkrishan cured smallpox, where's the referance - seems kind of ironic he would die from the very dresease he supposedly cured lol that's like Jesus dying from leprosy. Common on guys - are you really that thick?

ok if the Gurus were indeed God, why weren't they worshiped? From all the scripture they used to worship God - because they weren't Gods! 

All this is from Hinduism - make anything into God. Anyone read the mool mantra at all - and don't play the satgun, nargun card

use ur logic here ... 

ਜੈਸੇ ੲੇਕ ਅਾਗ ਤੇ ਕਨੂਕਾ ਕੋਟ ਅਾਗ ੳੁਠੇ ਿਨਅਾਰੇ ਿਨਅਾਰੇ ਹੁਿੲਕੈ ਫੇਰਿਅਾਗ ਮੈ ਿਮਲਾਿਹੰਗੇ ॥

ਜੈਸੇ ੲੇਕ ਧੂਰ ਤੇ ਅਨੇਕ ਧੂਰ ਪੂਰਤ ਹੈ ਧੂਰਿ ਕੇ ਕਨੂਕਾ ਫੇਰ ਧੂਰਿ ਹੀ ਸਮਾਿਹੰਗੇ ॥

ਜੈਸੇ ੲੇਕ ਨਦ ਤੇ ਤਰੰਗ ਕੋਟ ੳੁਪਜਤ ਹੈ ਪਾਨ ਕੇ ਤਰੰਗ ਸਬੈ ਪਾਨ ਹੀ ਕਹਾਿਹੰਗੇ ॥

ਤੈਸੇ ਿਬਸੱ ਰੂਪ ਤੇ ਅਭੂਤ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹੋਿੲ ਤਾਹੀ ਤੇ ੳੁਪਜ ਸਬੈ ਤਾਹੀ ਮੈ ਸਮਾਿਹੰਗੇ ॥੧੭॥੮੭॥

i have heard the explanation from a uch awastha sant, he said 

you can see gold in two ways, crude gold without any proper shape,

nd its fine finished jewelry, these two parts are same also in one sense but it looks in two different ways.

similarly, when God takes aa body, he becomes avatar.

meaning of “ajooni” ,  it simply means he don’t need to be in body like we have to, in order to clear our accounts. But it also not mean that HE cant have a body.

there is absolutely no ban on HIM for not taking a body, all gurus were God himself.

• The topic was locked