Bhaai Jugraj Singh says "Guru is God"?

Guest MandeepB

15 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Well, Sikhs don't merely believe Gurus had God's jot, but that they are (present tense) God. And also that the Gurus were not a roop of God like the avatars were (like Ram, Krishan).

Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale states quite clearly that Sri Ram had 16 powers, but the powers of Guru Nanak Dev ji are limitless.

Is there an audio of Santji saying this? Could you please share? Thanks ji

33 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Guestguestguest is so confused! !!!! No offensive posts from guests should be allowed. I am surprised that raag mala, dasam granth etc arennot allowed to be debated.... yet we can slander sri Guru Har Krishan Jis contribution to sikhi to our hearts content with profane language referring to the death and suicide of the Gurus. Truly these posts have been the lowest I have ever read anywhere. 

Very very sad. Very very bad. ...

Let the dog bark. He's obviously not here with a genuine desire to learn. His head is stuck too far up his behind.

Oooh I'm being rude - I'm defending the gurus from slander - and the Sikh pant - 

i do appologise for not taking the time to write ji after the gurus but I'm so furious at some of these posts i can barley write.

what am I? Why don't you tell me which branch of the RSS you belong to and then I'll tell you which sangat I follow - I'm not a sheep that's for sure 

"the fall of the head was a symbol of the end of the Mughal empire " but it wasn't ! It stay strong until aurengzeb died - read a history book for once. 

Oh so guru gobind took advice from the 5 payee - ok why would God take advice from 5 humans to hide from other mortals ? Seriously think for a second 

Surah Prakash Granth ? Huh when did this Granth come out ? Never heard of it ... another one from the RSS printing press?

7 hours ago, BhForce said:

Well, Sikhs don't merely believe Gurus had God's jot, but that they are (present tense) God. And also that the Gurus were not a roop of God like the avatars were (like Ram, Krishan).

Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale states quite clearly that Sri Ram had 16 powers, but the powers of Guru Nanak Dev ji are limitless.

Bhaji, Ram Chandar Ji had 14, while Krishna had 16.

1 hour ago, Guest Haridas said:

But didn't Guru Gobind Singh ji say strictly not to call him God?

I think SGGS says only Guru Nanak = God.

mistranslated verse done by someone by accident. He was telling us that those who call themselves God would fall into hell.

8 hours ago, Kira said:
15 hours ago, BhForce said:

Bhaji, Ram Chandar Ji had 14, while Krishna had 16.

Thanks for the correction, brother.

15 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Is there an audio of Santji saying this? Could you please share? Thanks ji

Yes, brother, there is. You can find it here:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F01_Puratan_Katha%2FSant_Gurbachan_Singh_(Bhindran_wale)%2FGuru_Granth_Sahib_Larivaar_Katha%2FVolume_01_Ang_0001-0070

Start with the first file (page 1), katha of Japji Sahib.

The audio is hard to listen to, though. There is a print version (Japji Sahib Steek by Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindrawale), available here:

http://www.sikhroots.com/literature/books/305-jap-ji-steek-by-sant-baba-gurbachan-singh-ji-bindranwale

Unfortunately, someone decided to leave the first portion out.

Fortunately, brother kam1825 went to the trouble of translating it into English, available here.

Pertinent portions:

6) Pooran Avtar is the incarnation of Sri Krishna and Sri Ram Chandar out of the 24 incarnations of Vishnu. Sri Ram Chandar had 14 of the 16 powers while Sri Krishna possessed all 16 powers.

For these reasons Guru Nanak Dev Ji have an endless amount of powers. They have no powers less then any other incarnations but have more and are greater. They are the holders of great power.

Sri Krishna was the possessor of 16 powers but Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji had an infinite number of powers and was the incarnation of the divine Lord.

16 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Guestguestguest is so confused! !!!! No offensive posts from guests should be allowed. I am surprised that raag mala, dasam granth etc arennot allowed to be debated.... yet we can slander sri Guru Har Krishan Jis contribution to sikhi to our hearts content with profane language referring to the death and suicide of the Gurus. Truly these posts have been the lowest I have ever read anywhere. 

Very very sad. Very very bad. ...

Admin, please do NOT ban this fellow calling himself "guest guest".

@sikhni777, it is better to be exposed to anti-Sikh arguments in a controlled environment where there are plenty of Sikhs available to give answers as opposed to be being blindsided and being exposed to anti-Sikh arguments for the very first time "in the real world". Do you think it's better to swim in small and medium sized pools and get better at swimming, or do you think it would be better to be thrown out of a plane into the Pacific Ocean having never swam before?

• The topic was locked