Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

Sangat/ Members, are cordially  invited to participate  by sharing/posting riddles, and by answering them also.

I wlll be posting some.  If anybody anwers correctly, then congrats to them, if not, iafter a few days,  I will be posting the answers also. 

 

Some of them here they go:

1) I can hurt, I can help, I'm kind, Sometimes I'm not, I can be said, You can hear me, Yet you can't see neither touch me. What am I?

2) There is a word. It has five letters. Its last three letters refer to a skill of creating objects. Its middle three letters refer to one of the parts found at either side of your head. Its first two letters signify a male. The first four letters of it is the ability to use its middle three letters to detect sound. Its whole is found in you. What word is it ?

3) What gets dirtier, the more one washes?

4) I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I?

5)  I am a seven lettered word; my first three letters refer to a place a driver sits in a bus. My first five letters refer to a small room on a ship; my middle three letters is a container people put waste in. My last three letters refer to one which catches fish. My whole refer to a furniture with doors. What am I?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

2) There is a word. It has five letters. Its last three letters refer to a skill of creating objects. Its middle three letters refer to one of the parts found at either side of your head. Its first two letters signify a male. The first four letters of it is the ability to use its middle three letters to detect sound. Its whole is found in you. What word is it ?

Heart. 

 

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

3) What gets dirtier, the more one washes?

Soap or soil. 

 

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

1) I can hurt, I can help, I'm kind, Sometimes I'm not, I can be said, You can hear me, Yet you can't see neither touch me. What am I?

Advice. 

 

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

4) I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I?

Carpet. 

 

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

5)  I am a seven lettered word; my first three letters refer to a place a driver sits in a bus. My first five letters refer to a small room on a ship; my middle three letters is a container people put waste in. My last three letters refer to one which catches fish. My whole refer to a furniture with doors. What am I?

Cabinet. 

Edited by simran345
Added soil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Heart.  (y)

 

Soap or soil. 

 

Advice. 

 

Carpet. (y)

 

Cabinet. (y)

 

 

 

Edited by harsharan000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2017 at 9:59 PM, harsharan000 said:

 

Sangat/ Members, are cordially  invited to participate  by sharing/posting riddles, and by answering them also.

I wlll be posting some.  If anybody anwers correctly, then congrats to them, if not, iafter a few days,  I will be posting the answers also. 

 

Some of them here they go:

1) I can hurt, I can help, I'm kind, Sometimes I'm not, I can be said, You can hear me, Yet you can't see neither touch me. What am I?

2) There is a word. It has five letters. Its last three letters refer to a skill of creating objects. Its middle three letters refer to one of the parts found at either side of your head. Its first two letters signify a male. The first four letters of it is the ability to use its middle three letters to detect sound. Its whole is found in you. What word is it ?

3) What gets dirtier, the more one washes?

4) I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I?

5)  I am a seven lettered word; my first three letters refer to a place a driver sits in a bus. My first five letters refer to a small room on a ship; my middle three letters is a container people put waste in. My last three letters refer to one which catches fish. My whole refer to a furniture with doors. What am I?

 

1) WORDS

2)HEART

3)WATER

4)CARPET

5)CABINET

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

2) How can you make seven even?

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

 

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

Love

2) How can you make seven even?

seven multiply 2 = 14

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

happiness

 

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

Secret

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

Time

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, simran345 said:

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

Love    No

2) How can you make seven even?

seven multiply 2 = 14  (y) Yes

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

happiness   No

 

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

Secret    No

 

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

Time  (y)  Yes

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

 

1) Happiness 

2)alternative answer - drop the s

3) secret

4) silence

5) alternative answer  -life

Edited by jkvlondon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

1) Happiness    No

2)alternative answer - drop the s   (y)

3) secret (y)

4) silence (y)

5) alternative answer  -life    No

Quite good,  3 out of five.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 11 2017

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

2) How can you make seven even?

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

 

Well, the answers are :

1) Friend

2) Drop the  S

3) Secret

4) Silence

5)Time

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×