harsharan000

Sangat/ Members, are cordially  invited to participate  by sharing/posting riddles, and by answering them also.

I wlll be posting some.  If anybody anwers correctly, then congrats to them, if not, iafter a few days,  I will be posting the answers also. 

Some of them here they go:

1) I can hurt, I can help, I'm kind, Sometimes I'm not, I can be said, You can hear me, Yet you can't see neither touch me. What am I?

2) There is a word. It has five letters. Its last three letters refer to a skill of creating objects. Its middle three letters refer to one of the parts found at either side of your head. Its first two letters signify a male. The first four letters of it is the ability to use its middle three letters to detect sound. Its whole is found in you. What word is it ?

3) What gets dirtier, the more one washes?

4) I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I?

5)  I am a seven lettered word; my first three letters refer to a place a driver sits in a bus. My first five letters refer to a small room on a ship; my middle three letters is a container people put waste in. My last three letters refer to one which catches fish. My whole refer to a furniture with doors. What am I?

1 hour ago, harsharan000 said:

2) There is a word. It has five letters. Its last three letters refer to a skill of creating objects. Its middle three letters refer to one of the parts found at either side of your head. Its first two letters signify a male. The first four letters of it is the ability to use its middle three letters to detect sound. Its whole is found in you. What word is it ?

Heart. 

3) What gets dirtier, the more one washes?

Soap or soil. 

1) I can hurt, I can help, I'm kind, Sometimes I'm not, I can be said, You can hear me, Yet you can't see neither touch me. What am I?

Advice. 

4) I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters is a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I?

Carpet. 

5)  I am a seven lettered word; my first three letters refer to a place a driver sits in a bus. My first five letters refer to a small room on a ship; my middle three letters is a container people put waste in. My last three letters refer to one which catches fish. My whole refer to a furniture with doors. What am I?

Cabinet. 

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

2) How can you make seven even?

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

11 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose?

Love

2) How can you make seven even?

seven multiply 2 = 14

3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

happiness

4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

Secret

5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?

Time