Jump to content
Guest Kaur 2

Actress

Recommended Posts

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I was so upset when I watched this video, it honestly bought tears to my eyes. Bollywood disrespecting us and then thinking its alright. I wonder what Guru Gobind Singh Ji is thinking.

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keepmayaout

This is what the world wants to place importance on. A light skinned brown woman gyrating half naked to nonsense. Bollywood comes up with the most vile things which is why I dislike it, too much maya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest So much maya
5 hours ago, Guest keepmayaout said:

This is what the world wants to place importance on. A light skinned brown woman gyrating half naked to nonsense. Bollywood comes up with the most vile things which is why I dislike it, too much maya. 

Very true. The world has gone nuts. So disrespectful, so fickle, so shallow and Maya image and sex obsessed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought that a sword/knife/weapon becomes a kirpan only when it is in the hands of an amritdhari. Otherwise it's just a bladed article/weapon... In the middle east they have a similar looking Khanjar dagger.

As a community, we are by far the most easily offended these days. It's no wonder these people keep instigating us because they know they'll get a reaction. Free publicity for the film and Fernandez. Theres no such thing as bad publicity right?

My 2 pence. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, S4NGH said:

I always thought that a sword/knife/weapon becomes a kirpan only when it is in the hands of an amritdhari. Otherwise it's just a bladed article/weapon... In the middle east they have a similar looking Khanjar dagger.

As a community, we are by far the most easily offended these days. It's no wonder these people keep instigating us because they know they'll get a reaction. Free publicity for the film and Fernandez. Theres no such thing as bad publicity right?

My 2 pence. 

That's very true and wise (very inspirational also) but other people who don't know about Sikhi will get the wrong impression (that we just wear it as a fashion accessory) and they will start to say stuff and distort things. We are the most easily offended and its because we can't stand to hear anything bad about Sikhi and the Guru's. But some people do just kick up a fuss about nothing, I do agree but mostly it is for a valid reason. Sorry if I said anything wrong or offensive.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rubbish Society

This is what I mean about culture. 

Society and namely the powerful organization who runs the world who has built rubbish modern day Culture and Society gimmicks which leads the weak and the losers into thinking in certain ways, has been corrupted. 

The only way to escape this rubbish is to detach from the society of Losers and associate with members of the TRUE Society (Society of the Winners), aka The Sadsangat. 

Don't believe what They've brainwashed you into thinking, don't sell yourself to Maya by believing and caring about or getting upset by what others think. 

It's time as it was before to differentiate yourself from the losers (as the Moghuls were), quit the thieves and set an example to the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

10 hours ago, Guest Rubbish Society said:

This is what I mean about culture. 

Society and namely the powerful organization who runs the world who has built rubbish modern day Culture and Society gimmicks which leads the weak and the losers into thinking in certain ways, has been corrupted. 

The only way to escape this rubbish is to detach from the society of Losers and associate with members of the TRUE Society (Society of the Winners), aka The Sadsangat. 

Don't believe what They've brainwashed you into thinking, don't sell yourself to Maya by believing and caring about or getting upset by what others think. 

It's time as it was before to differentiate yourself from the losers (as the Moghuls were), quit the thieves and set an example to the world. 

Very true... Why do you think Guru Nanak Dev Ji said:

Jo tau prem khelen ka chau

If you wish to play the game of love with me

Sir dhar talee galee meri aao

Then walk across my path with your head in your hand

Eith maarag pair dharieejhay sir dheejay khaan na keejay

When you put your feet on this path, give me your head and pay no attention to public opinion.

Because Guru Nanak Dev Ji knew that in Kaljug manmat people would only lead us away from the path but sadhsangat helps us so He told us to stay in their company. We need to stay on our path and be aware of the way society brainwashes us. Don't follow others, Guru Ji told us to be unique:

ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khalsa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays unique and distinct,
ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support
ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,
ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.

VJKK VJKF

 

 

   
     

 

   
     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Guest Guru's Singh
      Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
      Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

      Dear Friends

      As my small effort to preserve history, I am looking for Puraatan (old) GuruGranth Sahib Ji. If anyone knows any place or person who has has a historical Guruji in possession and is willing to part ways, please respond. Bheta (compensation) will be provided in any way requested.

      Thanks
    • I'd like to see a original source to support your argument? 
    • You're very welcome! And I won't let it detract from the seriousness. As you were.
    • Guest London jwaan
      You have a point, however, the newcomers or youngsters should be inspired by the lesson that when an enemy defames or takes sikhi into the dark ages, through extremism and factually incorrect propaganda, it is your duty to fight with facts and intelligence, don't be afraid of agression, and don't be brainwashed by bukwaas. Whether that enemy comes dressed as a gora, musla or even with a turban, recognise them through their bukwaas and don't be afraid. When faced with agression it is righteous to use the same. Do not lose the argument from intellectual inferiority or intimidation. Wjkk wjkf
    • Guest singh
      ਸਾਚੁ ਕਹੌ ਸੁਨ ਲੇਹੁ ਸਭੈ ਜਿਨ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਕੀਓ ਤਿਨ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਇਓ ॥ When I listened to this, i got really emotional and questioned myself, what is love towards guru sahib, do i have that love within myself, is what I have right now real love, how does one love the truth  
×