Guest Kaur 2

Actress

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I was so upset when I watched this video, it honestly bought tears to my eyes. Bollywood disrespecting us and then thinking its alright. I wonder what Guru Gobind Singh Ji is thinking.

VJKK VJKF

Guest keepmayaout

This is what the world wants to place importance on. A light skinned brown woman gyrating half naked to nonsense. Bollywood comes up with the most vile things which is why I dislike it, too much maya. 

Guest So much maya
5 hours ago, Guest keepmayaout said:

This is what the world wants to place importance on. A light skinned brown woman gyrating half naked to nonsense. Bollywood comes up with the most vile things which is why I dislike it, too much maya. 

Very true. The world has gone nuts. So disrespectful, so fickle, so shallow and Maya image and sex obsessed.  

I always thought that a sword/knife/weapon becomes a kirpan only when it is in the hands of an amritdhari. Otherwise it's just a bladed article/weapon... In the middle east they have a similar looking Khanjar dagger.

As a community, we are by far the most easily offended these days. It's no wonder these people keep instigating us because they know they'll get a reaction. Free publicity for the film and Fernandez. Theres no such thing as bad publicity right?

My 2 pence. 

• Like 2

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, S4NGH said:

I always thought that a sword/knife/weapon becomes a kirpan only when it is in the hands of an amritdhari. Otherwise it's just a bladed article/weapon... In the middle east they have a similar looking Khanjar dagger.

As a community, we are by far the most easily offended these days. It's no wonder these people keep instigating us because they know they'll get a reaction. Free publicity for the film and Fernandez. Theres no such thing as bad publicity right?

My 2 pence. 

That's very true and wise (very inspirational also) but other people who don't know about Sikhi will get the wrong impression (that we just wear it as a fashion accessory) and they will start to say stuff and distort things. We are the most easily offended and its because we can't stand to hear anything bad about Sikhi and the Guru's. But some people do just kick up a fuss about nothing, I do agree but mostly it is for a valid reason. Sorry if I said anything wrong or offensive.

Bhull Chuk Maaf.

VJKK VJKF

Guest Rubbish Society

This is what I mean about culture. 

Society and namely the powerful organization who runs the world who has built rubbish modern day Culture and Society gimmicks which leads the weak and the losers into thinking in certain ways, has been corrupted. 

The only way to escape this rubbish is to detach from the society of Losers and associate with members of the TRUE Society (Society of the Winners), aka The Sadsangat. 

Don't believe what They've brainwashed you into thinking, don't sell yourself to Maya by believing and caring about or getting upset by what others think. 

It's time as it was before to differentiate yourself from the losers (as the Moghuls were), quit the thieves and set an example to the world. 

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

10 hours ago, Guest Rubbish Society said:

This is what I mean about culture. 

Society and namely the powerful organization who runs the world who has built rubbish modern day Culture and Society gimmicks which leads the weak and the losers into thinking in certain ways, has been corrupted. 

The only way to escape this rubbish is to detach from the society of Losers and associate with members of the TRUE Society (Society of the Winners), aka The Sadsangat. 

Don't believe what They've brainwashed you into thinking, don't sell yourself to Maya by believing and caring about or getting upset by what others think. 

It's time as it was before to differentiate yourself from the losers (as the Moghuls were), quit the thieves and set an example to the world. 

Very true... Why do you think Guru Nanak Dev Ji said:

Jo tau prem khelen ka chau

If you wish to play the game of love with me

Sir dhar talee galee meri aao

Then walk across my path with your head in your hand

Eith maarag pair dharieejhay sir dheejay khaan na keejay

When you put your feet on this path, give me your head and pay no attention to public opinion.

Because Guru Nanak Dev Ji knew that in Kaljug manmat people would only lead us away from the path but sadhsangat helps us so He told us to stay in their company. We need to stay on our path and be aware of the way society brainwashes us. Don't follow others, Guru Ji told us to be unique:

ਜਬ ਲਗ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਰਹੇ ਨਿਆਰਾ ॥ jab lag khalsa rehae niara While the Khalsa stays unique and distinct,
ਤਬ ਲਗ ਤੇਜ ਕੀਉ ਮੈਂ ਸਾਰਾ ॥ thab lag thaej keeo main sara I will offer my full support
ਜਬ ਇਹ ਗਹੈ ਬਿਪਰਨ ਕੀ ਰੀਤ ॥ jab eih gehai biparan kee reeth When they follow the ways of others,
ਮੈਂ ਨ ਕਰੋਂ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਪ੝ਰਤੀਤ ॥ main n karon ein kee pratheeth I will withdraw my assistance from them.

VJKK VJKF

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Exactly. To be proud of one's language we should strive to speak words from our own language. Rabb is a commonly heard word in our community, but many do not know that it is Arabic. We can use indigineous words such as Ishwar or Parmatma instead during daily discourse. It's actively trying to bring back words that we used but were forced to extinction in our language because of violent invaders.
    • The question would be are there arab loanwords that can be gotten rid off if we have perfectly good indigenous words we could use instead. For example, should we use sansaar instead of duniya.  What other words could we replace if it is already in our vocabulary. Do some us prefer the back throated sounds of the Arab words because we think it sounds sexy and we can pretend to be some pakhandi Sufi poet? 
    • We would also have a far deeper presence in the Gangetic Plains.  No British, no East India Company, no Purbia /Bihari army with no mutiny.  The last remaining mughals would have been finished off a lot quicker.  Awadh,  Agra,  Lucknow would have fallen into Sikh hands.  There would be a link of Sikhi stretching all the way to Patna. 
    • 19 11 2017 1) What costs more than riches but doesn't cost a penny; that's also hard to find yet easy to lose? 2) How can you make seven even? 3) If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I? 4) What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it? 5) am free yet priceless, you can't own me but you can use me, you can't keep me but you can spend me. Once you lost me you can never have me back. What am I?   Well, the answers are : 1) Friend 2) Drop the  S 3) Secret 4) Silence 5)Time
    •   THIS IS EPIC A man was being interviewed for a post of a commando in the Army... Interviewer : we want a person with a suspicious mind,  always alert,  ready to attack, acute sense of hearing, detective ability, and most importantly, having a killer instinct ! So do you think you are eligible ? Man: Sir ....  can my wife apply ?     Made for each other.. Relationship is easy,
      when spouses know each other Here are 2 classic  examples: 1) A husband comes home after attending a club meeting.
      He tells his wife,“Dear there was a drinking competition after meeting today.” His wife spontaneously...,
         “Who got the second position?” 2) A wife tells her husband,
      “Dear there was a letter for you.
      It’s written on the envelope,
      ‘Private and confidential.’” The husband casually asks,
           “What was written inside?" Great understanding of each other.