Sign in to follow this  
singhbj singh

Sewa Karat Hoi Nehkami Tis Ko Hot Prapat Swami

Sewa Karat Hoi Nehkami Tis Ko Hot Prapat Swami - Sri Guru Granth Sahib (286).

Selfless, motiveless, true service facilitates attainment of God. 

Truly motivating ji ! 

I am foreseeing this gursikh is going to become a great person in future with all this much kamaai ! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• hey are u the same SheikhYoBooty ?
    • You are right in this respect, I guess I was referring to both the native Pakistanis and the diaspora. I have observed this internal debate between Pakistani Sunnis and Wahabis at close quarters, and honestly it turns into a p!ssing match. Who is the real Sunni and who is the fake - the traditionalists insist they are "real Sunnis", very sufi-centric and not overly fanatic, these people are usually die hard supporters of General Musharraf and defend the Laal Mosque incident with their lives. Here in the UK it goes beyond this, with both groups even refusing to pray Namaz behind eachothers Imams/Maulvis. The Deobandi/W@habi types obviously slam the others for following non-Islamic traditions, and they are gaining huge support. If I remember correctly the slogan is something like: Deoband Deoband, nirra gandh nirra gandh.   In many ways, it's not too different between the splits we have over ideology in Sikhi. Again this is probably more prevalent in the west. Probably. Kurban, Kurbani are both mentioned in Gurbani. We say it in the Ardas everyday: "Gurdwaraiyan di seva layi kurbaaniyan kityaan"
    • Well I live in Pakistan and i never came across someone wearing Jubba.But i can't speak for overseas Pakistanis.
    • CCTV camera has clear evidence for UK Sikh MPs to demand release to investigate closeup view. Jaggi mom in law said his passport was demanded prior to arrest as mine was for email to indian embassy, asking why they commit atrocities. $ is what causing blind justice to VERY OBVIOUS CRIMES by rss modi aka congress...$$$$ rules world better than virtues...but in God reign, NAAM LAHA RULES AND WILL OVERCOME ALL...SLOWLY BUT >>SURELY<<
    • Guest Kaur 2
      VJKK VJKF Does anyone have a link that I could use to listen to a sehaj paath of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji? Bhull Chuk Maaf VJKK VJKF