Guest Guest

Hair

4 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

So knowing that when we comb our hair it is bound to fall out and also break, then do we have to go pesh like all the time?

The thing is hair falling out whilst combing has been happening for so long since the Guru's time and unfortunately we cannot get that correct advice apart from Gurbani.

I seriously wonder if what OP said is true though he hasn't replied yet. Can hair really fall out if you keep itching it?

6 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

It's like eating a product with egg in there.

You know the possibility of it having egg in there which is why you check.

You don't just have it without checking if it is in there at all similarly the OP knew hair was going to come out.

@NonExistantBut seriously I think OP should do whatever he thinks is best. If I were him I'd definitely give a Gursikh or the panj pyare a visit.

What if i had some kind of disease that causes hair to fall off if i rub or scratch that area?

So if i scratched my beard and hair falls out, i would have to go pesh because i intentionally did it, right? Does that mean i can never scratch again in my life? 

Edited by NonExistant

Just now, NonExistant said:

What if i had some kind of disease that causes hair to fall of if i rub or scratch that area?

So if i scratched my beard and hair falls out, i would have to go pesh because i intentionally did it, right? Does that mean i can never scratch again in my life? 

Firstly, can we draw the line here please, honestly you are finding like 50 loopholes in whatever I post on this forum.

Ideally I would ask the panj pyare first and that is my best advice for OP right now and I hope you agree because we don't know what's best and the panj pyare do.

Just now, monatosingh said:

Firstly, can we draw the line here please, honestly you are finding like 50 loopholes in whatever I post on this forum.

Ideally I would ask the panj pyare first and that is my best advice for OP right now and I hope you agree because we don't know what's best and the panj pyare do.

Yeah, i do agree that he should go ask the panj pyare for help/advice on what to do.

But i was just thinking of some what if scenarios.

• Like 1

Can someone plz quote about keeping 5 kakaars all the time where it’s written by Guru Gobind Sahib ji in Guru Granth Sahib or in Dasam Granth.. I’m asking this bcoz I’m sure it’s been mentioned somewhere in gurbani but I just don’t know where it’s written on which ang.. thanks 🙏🏻 

1 hour ago, Kaur72 said:

Can someone plz quote about keeping 5 kakaars all the time where it’s written by Guru Gobind Sahib ji in Guru Granth Sahib or in Dasam Granth.. I’m asking this bcoz I’m sure it’s been mentioned somewhere in gurbani but I just don’t know where it’s written on which ang.. thanks 🙏🏻 

Found this on the DDT maryada page: (Kakkars are limbs and in this context Guru Ji is talking about arms (which are limbs)

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਹੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥
ਬਿਨਾ ਸ਼ਸਤਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋਂ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ ॥

"Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee says, listen to this command oh beloved,

This is the essential pre-requisite to attain my darshan. 

Without arms and kesh I will not give you darshan."

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, monatosingh said:

Found this on the DDT maryada page: (Kakkars are limbs and in this context Guru Ji is talking about arms (which are limbs)

ਇਹੈ ਮੋਰ ਆਗਿਆ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਹੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥
ਬਿਨਾ ਸ਼ਸਤਰ ਕੇਸੰ ਦਿਵੋਂ ਨ ਦਿਦਾਰੇ ॥

"Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee says, listen to this command oh beloved,

This is the essential pre-requisite to attain my darshan. 

Without arms and kesh I will not give you darshan."

I just saw a video of bhai sukha singh and this is what it says in the description. Is it correct translation?

Screenshot_2017-11-18-12-56-41.png.9826a6cbfb72fc65839c835d79ae0c4f.png

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NonExistant said:

I just saw a video of bhai sukha singh and this is what it says in the description. Is it correct translation?

Screenshot_2017-11-18-12-56-41.png.9826a6cbfb72fc65839c835d79ae0c4f.png

I don't know. Apparently DDT maryada has misquoted gurbani.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• What's wrong with you bro? You got a warning so you would stop talking about such ridiculous things, not so you could make continuous references to russian roulette in which ever thread you wanted. For God's sake stop it. MODS: Could you please delete my post and the above post. And any other posts with references to such sh!t advice. Thanks.
    •   Winning Your Goal Is Not The Toughest Victory. Winning Your Patience To Achieve That Goal Is The Most Toughest One.              A beautiful question. What is the meaning of life?
      A beautiful answer to it: When a person is born, he has breath but no name and when he dies, he has name but no breath. The gap between this breath and name is life!...     🍀Forgiving is the Best Investment for Heart...💖 It Saves the Expense of Anger, The Cost of HATRED & Wastage of PEACEFUL MOMENT'S..!!     Mistakes Happen by Situations,
      Not by Intention...
      So,
      Always Try to Know the Reason behind Every Mistakes of Our Loved Ones...
      That is the Way to Value a Relation..!!    
    • The remaining answer to the unsolved first riddle is:  Air . All the  other 4 were answered correctly by JKV Pen Jee above.
    • Its terrible what you have been through. You are right nobody preaches what they say. I even got a warning post cos of my advice of russian roulete but anyway nobody liked it. If the people/person who reported it was suffering i am sure they would have done russian roulte themseleves.   From my time spent on here i would say do ardas and take a personal hukamnama from Guru Granth Sahib Ji and see what happens.   Even if you do divorce you are gonna lose 50% of everything you have money etc. And became broke money wise.   So think carefully and go to a marriage counciler.