Guest SimmiKaur

Muslim Dawa gang

Guest Guest_SimiKaur
On 08/11/2017 at 4:12 PM, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

What do they do exactly?

VJKK VJKF

Kaur Ji....

They are so crazy about watching these muzlim guys debate with athiests and christians in the speakers corner, and have this respect about these people.... they apparently like their argumentations and how they converse with people of other religion, sex, gender.. .....BUT why learn about others when you don't know your own history! to go to Gurdwara is a stugle for them, but watching these muzlims on Youtube, is fun!!? I am just emotional, becuase they are my cousins...and i love them..i don't want to loose them to muzlims.

Guest Guest_SimiKaur
On 11/9/2017 at 10:35 AM, jkvlondon said:

well considering her cousins ALREADY equate sexual grooming epidemic in UK by muslim gangs to nothing more than the same as a pervy uncle/baba down at a gurdwara . I wanted to show that women are not and will never be treated right by muslims like that

not in IS territory because they are other than muslims
not back Home for same reason

not back home even if the girl is muslim 

it is a sick mentality  , but these girls are already taking on the message of the dawah gangs because they are diminishing sikhi  in  relation to islam ... if you cannot understand the water is already at the neck you need to wake up

Why it is parchariks fault . where are the parents in this . they are supposedly amritdhari and thus have knowledge they could be dropping but instead these girls have been left to their own devices, to remain unaware of their history. No sikh bibi would look twice at a musla if she had knowledge of that ...unless you think that doing that is somehow NOT a parent's duty. Sure  if they don't have a clue themselves they can read up WITH the kids make it a family bonding thing, go on a trip to itihaasic places  or set up classes /library at gurdwara with other folks , download katha/sakhian  and explain it in english with the kids. It is not just muslim guys but hindus and apnay waywards lads who will also try it on and spoil our panth's future

Yes!! Anytime you mention grooming gangs of muzlims...they will say, "there are good and bad in every community, and you cannot paint worlds 1.7 Billions Muslimz with the same brush". They are always defending them, I really don't know why. May be they have a Muzlim b.f. but I am not sure. Last night they wear practicing wearing Hijab, and watching a YouTube tutorial video...one of them was saying, if you can cut nails, and nails a creation of Waheguru, than why not cut hairs too? Some people keep Kesh, but they still commit acts that will offend Guru Ji i.e. drink alcohol and gamble and tobacco etc. I showed one of the BoS video, even I was little bit confused when Bhaai Jugraj was saying that we should worship Guru's and that Gurus are God's, that Nanak is Lord Himself? Can someone explain please? What did Bhaai Jugraj mean by that? My cousins, were like, "that's the same as Christians trinity, but without the holy ghost  and plus many Gurus"? 

They are lost!! I am sorry for being very emotional about it..

(bhul chuk maaf)

~~~WGK~~WGF~~~

On 08/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Guest Singh is King said:

5. No wonder our parchaar is failing, all I see on this board is let's pump money in to parchaar, no amount of money will make a difference if the message doesn't resonate with people. If all our argument consists of is 'Sikhi is true because it says so in the SGGS' then we deserve to fail and NOTHING I've seen from BoS videos and others has EVER presented a argument worth anything, I welcome anyone here to challenge me and give me the best possible argument in how to convince people to Sikhi without saying 'become a Sikh and you'll feel it's the truth' etc...

Hello troll.

What good arguments do u have supporting sikhi?

And very good arguments against  islam were provided here. The posters showed that muhammed himself taught and practiced slavery. Even now some muslims will marry children because muhammed married a 9 year old himself. 

Edited by Not2Cool2Argue
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 08/11/2017 at 9:54 AM, Guest SimmiKaur said:

Dear Sanggath Ji, I need help! Please! I recently discovered my 18 year old cousin sisters are obsessed with with the Muslim dawa gangs in the London Hyde Park Speakers corner, My cousins are from a very, very religious family, and if their sick obsession is found out by their parents, it will cause so much family issues! I am not even that religious, but even i know these muzlims are people to stay far away from! How do i convince them, my cousins, to learn about their own Sikhi panth first before being fanatical about someone else's. I am so worried that I might loose them. When i told them about SAS, and the grooming gangs issues, they just think "so, we have sikh groomers too, who groom other sikhs, even in the gurdwara!"

Please advise me. 

----WGK---WGF----

You need to educate ur cousins on what grooming is. Its when older men get younger girls usually teenagers to like them. Then they exploit them. They will give them gifts, attention, and be very nice. But then they will get them drunk. Take naked pictures of them and then blackmail them. They will say go out with my friends or i will show these pictures to ur parents or post them online. Then the groomers who are usually related, uncles, cousins, nephews. Will prostitute the girl to other groomers. 

Please tell this to ur cousins. Also some groomers are not old. But the same age and they target the same age girls. There  have been stories in the past.where they got the sikh girl to convert and even married her but then took her to pakistaan and left her there in brothels. 

So make sure you warn them about all of this. Also watch SAS sikh awareness society videos especially the ones called snakes in suits. It will tell you about all of the tactics they use. And u can prrove to ur cousins that they are using thise tactics on them.

Also read up on the news about all these white girls who got converted to islam and turned into jihadist and went to syria to suport isis. They r in horrible conditions there now. Even a sikh girl got brainwashed by the jihaadis and she became muslim and was recently arrested because whe was gonna do a terrorist act. 

Just have ur cousins read all the poats on here. And go with them everywhere and do not let them accept any drinks from the gangs or any muslims. As they will be spiked  with drugs. 

If they will not listen,  tell them how to be safe. All girls who go to bars/clubs know these things:

1. Never get a drink from a guy. It has to be from the bartender/store.

2. If u leave ur drink to go to bathroom. Do not drink it. Dont ever finish a drink that  was out of ur sight even for a second as it only takes a second to add drugs to it. 

3. If someone tries to blackmail u by saying if u dont do this i will tell. Go ahead and go tell yourself. Because the blackmailer is afraid to tell as well. And if u tell first, he will have no weapon to use against u. If u get scared and do what the blackmailer says, ur dead as now the blackmaiker will keep using u to do other crazier things. 

4. Dont believe ppl, especially if they are selling u things. These muslims are selling u the muslim religion. So ur cousins need to do their own research. Youtube what exmuslims say. Google bad things about islam. Google the names of the ppl they talk to. 

• Like 1

Guest SimmiKaur
28 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

You need to educate ur cousins on what grooming is. Its when older men get younger girls usually teenagers to like them. Then they exploit them. They will give them gifts, attention, and be very nice. But then they will get them drunk. Take naked pictures of them and then blackmail them. They will say go out with my friends or i will show these pictures to ur parents or post them online. Then the groomers who are usually related, uncles, cousins, nephews. Will prostitute the girl to other groomers. 

Please tell this to ur cousins. Also some groomers are not old. But the same age and they target the same age girls. There  have been stories in the past.where they got the sikh girl to convert and even married her but then took her to pakistaan and left her there in brothels. 

So make sure you warn them about all of this. Also watch SAS sikh awareness society videos especially the ones called snakes in suits. It will tell you about all of the tactics they use. And u can prrove to ur cousins that they are using thise tactics on them.

Also read up on the news about all these white girls who got converted to islam and turned into jihadist and went to syria to suport isis. They r in horrible conditions there now. Even a sikh girl got brainwashed by the jihaadis and she became muslim and was recently arrested because whe was gonna do a terrorist act. 

Just have ur cousins read all the poats on here. And go with them everywhere and do not let them accept any drinks from the gangs or any muslims. As they will be spiked  with drugs. 

If they will not listen,  tell them how to be safe. All girls who go to bars/clubs know these things:

2. If u leave ur drink to go to bathroom. Do not drink it. Dont ever finish a drink that  was out of ur sight even for a second as it only takes a second to add drugs to it. 

3. If someone tries to blackmail u by saying if u dont do this i will tell. Go ahead and go tell yourself. Because the blackmailer is afraid to tell as well. And if u tell first, he will have no weapon to use against u. If u get scared and do what the blackmailer says, ur dead as now the blackmaiker will keep using u to do other crazier things. 

4. Dont believe ppl, especially if they are selling u things. These muslims are selling u the muslim religion. So ur cousins need to do their own research. Youtube what exmuslims say. Google bad things about islam. Google the names of the ppl they talk to. 

W-G-K~W-G-F

Thank you, but my cousins are going to their Muzlim mates, and even asking them to clarify about grooming gangs. They are not fools, they are very smart girls but I seriously don't understand why out of all the faiths, they would choose Islamic one and start defending it as if it hurts them when I mention filthy grooming gangs...! What they say is, if nobody blames Christianity or Catholicism for the thousands of paedophiles roaming around our streets, than why blame muzlim religion for the actions of muzlim criminals? are the criminals doing the crime because they are inspired by their holy books or the koran? when i mentioned how their prophets married under age girl, they said, well even our own Gurus got married young, so young, that apparently if they were living today, they would also be charged with paedophilia, for example, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was 9 when he married 9 year old Matha Ji. When i mentioned slavery, they say, oh, but does the holy books say "slavery for sex"? I want to read the kuran, just to show them it's somethign to stay far, far away from...but i feel i dont know much about sikhi either.. 

bul chuk maaf

3 hours ago, Guest SimmiKaur said:

W-G-K~W-G-F

Thank you, but my cousins are going to their Muzlim mates, and even asking them to clarify about grooming gangs. They are not fools, they are very smart girls but I seriously don't understand why out of all the faiths, they would choose Islamic one and start defending it as if it hurts them when I mention filthy grooming gangs...! What they say is, if nobody blames Christianity or Catholicism for the thousands of paedophiles roaming around our streets, than why blame muzlim religion for the actions of muzlim criminals? are the criminals doing the crime because they are inspired by their holy books or the koran? when i mentioned how their prophets married under age girl, they said, well even our own Gurus got married young, so young, that apparently if they were living today, they would also be charged with paedophilia, for example, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was 9 when he married 9 year old Matha Ji. When i mentioned slavery, they say, oh, but does the holy books say "slavery for sex"? I want to read the kuran, just to show them it's somethign to stay far, far away from...but i feel i dont know much about sikhi either.. 

bul chuk maaf

I don't think your dumb cousins know what Paedophilia is. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

1. there have been cases where the bartender has slipped date rape drugs into drinks too .

2. agreed

3. ideally do not go to places where the risk of this is high but agreed SIKHS LIVE IN TRUTH - truth is your friend ALWAYS

4. do not trust females either as they can deliver you to males for abuse too. 

you keep all your friends and family informed where and with who you are travelling always , shoot picture of cab and send to friends and family before getting in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kira said:

I don't think your dumb cousins know what Paedophilia is. 

I don't think she does either ...paedophilia is ADULT men and women having sexual fixations on CHILDREN . Stop being dopey if two youngsters get married they are the same age plus in the old days that aspect of married life happened much later.

If you go ask a thief or murderer are you a thief or murderer what do you think they would say ? "Yep how did you know"?

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1

Guest Former Muslim
On 11/8/2017 at 5:57 PM, Guest Pedophile Slaveowner said:

TheReligionofPeace.com

Guide to Understanding Islam

What does the

Religion of Peace

Teach About...

Slavery and Sex Slavery

Question:

Does Islam condone slavery?

Does Islamic teaching allow Muslim men to keep women as sex slaves?

Summary Answer:

Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery.

In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice.

Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of Muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader.

He captured slaves in battle. He had sex with his slaves. And he instructed his men to do the same. The Qur'an actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (0).

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restrained to four wives, but, following the example of their prophet, may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Qur'an (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah." Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will. (According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).

Thank you for your posting this.

I was a Muslim until I discovered the depraved and evil pedophile nature of Prophet Muhammad

Sex slavery and Muhammad selling innocent black African children for money is just immoral