Guest SimmiKaur

Muslim Dawa gang

Guest SimmiKaur

Dear Sanggath Ji, I need help! Please! I recently discovered my 18 year old cousin sisters are obsessed with with the Muslim dawa gangs in the London Hyde Park Speakers corner, My cousins are from a very, very religious family, and if their sick obsession is found out by their parents, it will cause so much family issues! I am not even that religious, but even i know these muzlims are people to stay far away from! How do i convince them, my cousins, to learn about their own Sikhi panth first before being fanatical about someone else's. I am so worried that I might loose them. When i told them about SAS, and the grooming gangs issues, they just think "so, we have sikh groomers too, who groom other sikhs, even in the gurdwara!"

Please advise me. 

----WGK---WGF----

41 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

What’s wrong with being interested in Islam?

As long as they don’t convert i see no problem.

That's the issue if they become too interested they will think it is the only correct religion and covert to it.

Simmikaur penji,

Show them the videos that Bhai Jagraj Singh used to do at Hyde park.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monatosingh said:

That's the issue if they become too interested they will think it is the only correct religion and covert to it.

Simmikaur penji,

Show them the videos that Bhai Jagraj Singh used to do at Hyde park.

I agree with this approach and putting them in touch with local knowledgeable Gursikhs, failing that ask them to join a Sikh Forum. Certainly try and convince them to stop being engrossed and brainwashed by the clever use of language (fake pleasantries/rhetoric). Ultimately, they will make up their own minds based on what's destined.

Guest Pedophile Slaveowner

TheReligionofPeace.com

Guide to Understanding Islam

What does the

Religion of Peace

Teach About...

Slavery and Sex Slavery

Question:

Does Islam condone slavery?

Does Islamic teaching allow Muslim men to keep women as sex slaves?

Summary Answer:

Islam neither ignores nor condemns slavery.

In fact, a large part of the Sharia is dedicated to the practice.

Muslims are encouraged to live in the way of Muhammad, who was a slave owner and trader.

He captured slaves in battle. He had sex with his slaves. And he instructed his men to do the same. The Qur'an actually devotes more verses to making sure that Muslim men know they can keep women as sex slaves (4) than it does to telling them to pray five times a day (0).

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee" This is one of several personal-sounding verses "from Allah" narrated by Muhammad - in this case allowing himself a virtually unlimited supply of sex partners. Other Muslims are restrained to four wives, but, following the example of their prophet, may also have sex with any number of slaves, as the following verse make clear:

Qur'an (23:5-6) - "..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part. The Muslim slave master may enjoy his "catch" because (according to verse 71) "Allah gave you mastery over them."

Qur'an (24:32) - "And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.

Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans are not created equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Qur'an (16:75) - "Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal? (By no means;) praise be to Allah." Yet another confirmation that the slave is is not equal to the master. In this case it is plain that the slave owes his status to Allah's will. (According to 16:71, the owner should be careful about insulting Allah by bestowing Allah's gifts on slaves - those whom the god of Islam has not favored).

1 hour ago, Dsinghdp said:

What’s wrong with being interested in Islam?

As long as they don’t convert i see no problem.

they are not on a solid footing with sikhi so are at risk of being easily swayed by the dawah fools , they already are equating the groomers of islam to the odd perv hanging around gurdwaras.

Simmi Kaur

yazidi women : 

muslim girl here talking about being groomed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30152240

rotherham victims :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28971058

apnian:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23921570

things have moved on , because of SAS and people are now willing to support and admit grooming is happening because of the realisation that they are not alone . The dawah gangs want to dishonour sikh girls and women to reduce our numbers because historically our people have opposed their activities in terms of abuse of females . Islam has nothing to offer a sikh female as it  will curtail her freedoms , make her a second class citizen and unable to maintain relationships with their own  loving families . I wouid let the families know that their daughters need instruction in sikhi and itihaas as a priority

• Like 4

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

they are not on a solid footing with sikhi so are at risk of being easily swayed by the dawah fools , they already are equating the groomers of islam to the odd perv hanging around gurdwaras.

That's a good point bought up. Try to help them on their path on Sikhi and you get stronger on this path too. Open up their eyes on what Sikhi really is and the true beauty of it. But don't get too hankari (egoistic) because you cannot make someone into a Sikh.

Har jappay jappai so nau

He whom He inspires to chant, will chant His name.

Har gaavao so har gun gaaho

He whom He inspires to sing, will sing His name.

Only this is in Akaalpurakh's hands but you can open up their eyes and guide them because at the end of the day, everyone wants the best for their family. They should follow in their family's footsteps and follow Sikhi because they are so blessed to be born in a Sikh household that actually upholds the rehat. Most of my family follows the Hindu rituals etc and I am forced to do it too and it hurts me because I know that its wrong. So I would say to do paath in front of them and play kirtan in front of them and they will have to listen to it. Do an ardas to akaalpurakh and He will set everything right. You need a bit of bharosa in your ardas and beg for it with every single cell in your body. And also if you don't follow the path then of course they will copy you. Try to become religious yourself as well because then you are setting the right example. I understand your pain and I hope it gets better. Keep your faith in Vaheguru and I will guarantee you that the Guru will show them the True Path.

VJKK VJKF

You should talk to their parents..they should know. Hopefully they or local gursikhs can teach your cousins sikhi and its rich itihaas .

We have to save our younger generations if we want to save sikhi !!

• Thanks 1

Guest Singh is King

So let's dissect the situation.

1. *edited*

2. *edited*

3. Instead of trying to stop her and others, insecurities have come out by trying to make you show her some videos on horrific acts terrorists have committed. Instead take away all the insecurities and present her with Sikh parchaar videos/info without the baggage of culture, this and that and see who's argument she likes better.

4. *edited*

5. No wonder our parchaar is failing, all I see on this board is let's pump money in to parchaar, no amount of money will make a difference if the message doesn't resonate with people. If all our argument consists of is 'Sikhi is true because it says so in the SGGS' then we deserve to fail and NOTHING I've seen from BoS videos and others has EVER presented a argument worth anything, I welcome anyone here to challenge me and give me the best possible argument in how to convince people to Sikhi without saying 'become a Sikh and you'll feel it's the truth' etc...

Guest Kaur 2
7 hours ago, Guest Singh is King said:

No wonder our parchaar is failing, all I see on this board is let's pump money in to parchaar, no amount of money will make a difference if the message doesn't resonate with people. If all our argument consists of is 'Sikhi is true because it says so in the SGGS' then we deserve to fail and NOTHING I've seen from BoS videos and others has EVER presented a argument worth anything, I welcome anyone here to challenge me and give me the best possible argument in how to convince people to Sikhi without saying 'become a Sikh and you'll feel it's the truth' etc...

VJKK VJKF

Our parchar is not failing. Basics of Sikhi are an example. Basics of Sikhi is reliable because they use gurbani pangti's and we all know that Guru can never be wrong. As I said before we cannot "make" someone into a Sikh. This is all in Akaalpurakh's hands and we shouldn't ever doubt our Guru either. I think what you meant was instead of

7 hours ago, Guest Singh is King said:

'become a Sikh and you'll feel it's the truth' etc...

was that you can only experience Sikhi. Honestly, its out of this world, nothing comes close and its the Supreme Truth. This is the only thing that will give you Everlasting Anand. What we can do to make our parchar BETTER is to educate this generation and the next about Sikhi and they will come to Sikhi themselves and they will be able to experience it themselves.Image result for gurbani quotes about experiencing sikhiIf people see and experience the beauty and depth of Sikhi then they come to it.

This is a Gurbani Pangti and this backs up my point so if we get the kids and adults nowadays to study gurbani and the ithihaas then we would be better at parchar. The reason why Muslims are good at their parchar is because they have to learn everything off by heart and they know the meanings to all of it so if someone brings up a point they can easily either answer or deflect it off to another person. Veerji this world is false only Vaheguru is True and once we realise this then people will start to use their lives more wisely and not waste it pointless and sinful things. That's why we need to educate our youth. I am not challenging you but I was just answering your question.

Bhull Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

9 hours ago, Guest Singh is King said:

So let's dissect the situation.

1. *edited*

2. *edited*

3. Instead of trying to stop her and others, insecurities have come out by trying to make you show her some videos on horrific acts terrorists have committed. Instead take away all the insecurities and present her with Sikh parchaar videos/info without the baggage of culture, this and that and see who's argument she likes better.

4. *edited*

5. No wonder our parchaar is failing, all I see on this board is let's pump money in to parchaar, no amount of money will make a difference if the message dong esn't resonate with people. If all our argument consists of is 'Sikhi is true because it says so in the SGGS' then we deserve to fail and NOTHING I've seen from BoS videos and others has EVER presented a argument worth anything, I welcome anyone here to challenge me and give me the best possible argument in how to convince people to Sikhi without saying 'become a Sikh and you'll feel it's the truth' etc...

well considering her cousins ALREADY equate sexual grooming epidemic in UK by muslim gangs to nothing more than the same as a pervy uncle/baba down at a gurdwara . I wanted to show that women are not and will never be treated right by muslims like that

not in IS territory because they are other than muslims
not back Home for same reason

not back home even if the girl is muslim 

it is a sick mentality  , but these girls are already taking on the message of the dawah gangs because they are diminishing sikhi  in  relation to islam ... if you cannot understand the water is already at the neck you need to wake up

Why it is parchariks fault . where are the parents in this . they are supposedly amritdhari and thus have knowledge they could be dropping but instead these girls have been left to their own devices, to remain unaware of their history. No sikh bibi would look twice at a musla if she had knowledge of that ...unless you think that doing that is somehow NOT a parent's duty. Sure  if they don't have a clue themselves they can read up WITH the kids make it a family bonding thing, go on a trip to itihaasic places  or set up classes /library at gurdwara with other folks , download katha/sakhian  and explain it in english with the kids. It is not just muslim guys but hindus and apnay waywards lads who will also try it on and spoil our panth's future

Edited by jkvlondon
  • Like 1