Simran experiences

Kaur72

I just wanted to ask everyone who does naam simran. When someone do simran on a regular basis and if done properly they do get its outcome or result that we call spiritual experiences it could be anything as hearing sounds or seeing visions. I just want to ask how do they know that whatever they are experiencing is leading them to the right track. Like are there any experiences that’s the result of Kaal I know everything we experience is still a part of Maya but how would one know that they are on the right path and not getting trapped in kaal’s net. Or every experience that comes no matter what kind of is a part of our simran and is right/true..  and yes we shouldn’t be focusing too much on these experiences but I just want to make sure that whatever happens is okay and will take us to our father one day maybe in xxxx janams. And I don’t know why people don’t want to share about their experiences.. sharing can help others who are genuinely looking for help coz nowadays there’s hardly anyone who help people in true manner. 

1 hour ago, Kaur72 said:

I just wanted to ask everyone who does naam simran. When someone do simran on a regular basis and if done properly they do get its outcome or result that we call spiritual experiences it could be anything as hearing sounds or seeing visions. I just want to ask how do they know that whatever they are experiencing is leading them to the right track. Like are there any experiences that’s the result of Kaal I know everything we experience is still a part of Maya but how would one know that they are on the right path and not getting trapped in kaal’s net. Or every experience that comes no matter what kind of is a part of our simran and is right/true..  and yes we shouldn’t be focusing too much on these experiences but I just want to make sure that whatever happens is okay and will take us to our father one day maybe in xxxx janams. And I don’t know why people don’t want to share about their experiences.. sharing can help others who are genuinely looking for help coz nowadays there’s hardly anyone who help people in true manner. 

This may explain to you why these experiences occur.