“If jarnail singh wasn’t in Akaal takhat, then it would not have been destroyed”

Guest Confused

1 hour ago, 13Mirch said:

Just a digression but Dayal Singh, I believe, was an Arya-Samaji.

But he had sikhi saroop ! Hindutva isn't just against sikh ideology, they're also against physical saroop of sikhs. The turbans and daadha is an eye sore for them. Anything which stands in their way to one , monolithic, brahmanical state of "Akhand bharat" is an enemy to them , although sometimes, as with sikhs, they tend to hide their enmity in guise of friendship .

Don't let them fool you ! Now I shall share one story 

Sangat jeo , this is something that happened with myself few weeks back. Please do read to know real face of hindutva.

I was sitting in the canteen having my lunch. Next to me were sitting a group of around 4 people. Two young men, one middle aged man, one middle aged woman. 

It seems they we're talking of renovation of the woman's house. As the discussion went, one of the young men said "O but thats a mohammedan color(greenish)" which irated the lady and she replied back with wide stared eyes "Thats not a mohammedian color. Thats a mohammedian color" she said pointing to that guy's green bottle in green plastic bag.

I found it quite ludicrous that they we're assigning colors to religion and quarreling like kids. I giggled a little and looked at the group. They realized I saw their true color of hate and they started being apologetic . 

"Muslims are humans too after all" said the woman .

The man sitting next to me mutated that as "Muslims are hindus too" and then held my arm and said "He's hindu too"

I revolted and said "I am sikh, not hindu". To which the woman casually tossed the remark "If you're not hindu, what are you doing in india?"

I tossed back "India is a secular country, not a hindu one, atleast till now it was , can't say for the ruling party (BJ pee)" 

She murmured something (not obviously clear) like "No matter which party, we will get our country back" 

So this is real face of hindutva towards sikhs, no the one that goes around hugging sikhs as "brothers" and "our protectors", "national heroes" , etc 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Sangat jeo , this is something that happened with myself few weeks back. Please do read to know real face of hindutva.

I was sitting in the canteen having my lunch. Next to me were sitting a group of around 4 people. Two young men, one middle aged man, one middle aged woman. 

It seems they we're talking of renovation of the woman's house. As the discussion went, one of the young men said "O but thats a mohammedan color(greenish)" which irated the lady and she replied back with wide stared eyes "Thats not a mohammedian color. Thats a mohammedian color" she said pointing to that guy's green bottle in green plastic bag.

I found it quite ludicrous that they we're assigning colors to religion and quarreling like kids. I giggled a little and looked at the group. They realized I saw their true color of hate and they started being apologetic . 

"Muslims are humans too after all" said the woman .

The man sitting next to me mutated that as "Muslims are hindus too" and then held my arm and said "He's hindu too"

I revolted and said "I am sikh, not hindu". To which the woman casually tossed the remark "If you're not hindu, what are you doing in india?"

I tossed back "India is a secular country, not a hindu one, atleast till now it was , can't say for the ruling party (BJ pee)" 

She murmured something (not obviously clear) like "No matter which party, we will get our country back" 

So this is real face of hindutva towards sikhs, no the one that goes around hugging sikhs as "brothers" and "our protectors", "national heroes" , etc 

People are getting so stuck to their religious labels without being religious at all !!!!! Kalyug!!!!

26 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

People are getting so stuck to their religious labels without being religious at all !!!!! Kalyug!!!!

hindutva poison in particular. 

If muslims get the bad name for their terrorist activities, and sikhs are defamed sometimes as extremists, then why hindutva extremists get a free pass ?

they shouldn't. they deserve to be exposed on international stage.

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

hindutva poison in particular. 

If muslims get the bad name for their terrorist activities, and sikhs are defamed sometimes as extremists, then why hindutva extremists get a free pass ?

they shouldn't. they deserve to be exposed on international stage.

Them being the majority In government helps greatly. They will not expose themselves and can be hidden by their own people.

8 hours ago, TejS said:

Agreed. Indira Gandhi isn’t exactly the stereotypical Brahmanical figure. She did after all marry a Parsi, and her son went onto marry an Italian. These aren’t the actions of a Brahman. And her grandson, Rahul, isn’t exactly a poster boy for Hindu nationalism. Indira Gandhi was slighted by a handful of Sikhs, and she took this personally and to break our pride launched this attack. Both sides suffered, but the price our community had to pay was far too great. And no point in blaming other communities, when our own are our worst enemies. When you have people like K.S. Brar heading attacks on their own sacred shrine, that’s when one can see that our community is spineless. When you have people like KPS Gill executing the youth of his own people, that’s when you know we’re divided. When you have our own police torturing, raping, killing our people that’s when you know that our community has no future. If we had been united back in 1984, I’m sure the outcome would have been different. But forget 1984, we’re not even united today, I’m sure what’s going on in the news is testament to that.

If there’s any Brahmanical agenda we need to worry about then the closest thing to that is the BJP. Look at what they’re up to now:

https://thewire.in/199729/dyal-singh-college-renaming-vande-mataram/

she was kicked out of college for having an affair with the german professor , she was as lecherous as her father, the marriage was just to borrow other's respectability. she allowed her younger son to do what he wanted because he was 'the spare' sanjay was supposed to be 'the heir' so when he died unexpectedly she had to readjust her plans. Nehru had instructed her to tread on our people's necks by using army and police and by example remember he had affronted harmandir sahib's sanctity by army invasion in 1952 . People have got a certain amnesia about this , the deaths of 200 sikhs and no one remembers? Also remember bjp joined hands and prodded indira forward with barbs to get the attack done and again in delhi attacks and wider in November but then tried to deflect onto congress when people demanded justice. What did they promise and much further have we got ? 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

she was kicked out of college for having an affair with the german professor , she was as lecherous as her father, the marriage was just to borrow other's respectability. she allowed her younger son to do what he wanted because he was 'the spare' sanjay was supposed to be 'the heir' so when he died unexpectedly she had to readjust her plans. Nehru had instructed her to tread on our people's necks by using army and police and by example remember he had affronted harmandir sahib's sanctity by army invasion in 1952 . People have got a certain amnesia about this , the deaths of 200 sikhs and no one remembers? Also remember bjp joined hands and prodded indira forward with barbs to get the attack done and again in delhi attacks and wider in November but then tried to deflect onto congress when people demanded justice. What did they promise and much further have we got ? 

But today BJP hates congress dynasty and they have bullied rahul gandhi to no end. Now his image is permanently damaged. Anyways I don't feel sad. might be karma for his granny and dad's sins. 

BJP hates gandhi, nehru, indira gandhi (calling her maimuna begum) . Her affair story is widely circulated by bjp social media. 

BJP are smart. They know they can't take action against sikhs when akali/BJP is in power in punjab because it will tarnish their image as well. But now congress is in power in punjab, they are starting to make noise over killings of RSS leaders, and the Johal arrests. 

Later on, if sikhs complain, they will calmly say "Look congress was in power then" . Sikha nu idda hi fuddu banai jaande, te assi banni jaande 

Many of our apne aren't aware perhaps that the later part of 19th and early part of 20th century saw birth of modern indian political ideology. 

Two ideologies were born out of this . The congress faction , and the split-off group of hindu nationalists with their roots in hindu mahasabha and RSS.

And both are anti-sikh or atleast don't care for sikh interests. 

13 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

But he had sikhi saroop ! Hindutva isn't just against sikh ideology, they're also against physical saroop of sikhs. The turbans and daadha is an eye sore for them. Anything which stands in their way to one , monolithic, brahmanical state of "Akhand bharat" is an enemy to them , although sometimes, as with sikhs, they tend to hide their enmity in guise of friendship .

Don't let them fool you ! Now I shall share one story 

Dyal Singh Majithia was a Brahmo Samaji and he left his wealth with had been generated by the exertions of his Sikh ancestors to a trust managed by Bengalis. His non-Sikh lifestyle was used to show that he was Hindu and thus governed by the Hindu religious law of inheritance. These Bengalis turned The Tribune newspaper into an anti-Sikh paper. I couldn't care less if the college remains Dyal Singh college or is renamed. 

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

But today BJP hates congress dynasty and they have bullied rahul gandhi to no end. Now his image is permanently damaged. Anyways I don't feel sad. might be karma for his granny and dad's sins. 

BJP hates gandhi, nehru, indira gandhi (calling her maimuna begum) . Her affair story is widely circulated by bjp social media. 

BJP are smart. They know they can't take action against sikhs when akali/BJP is in power in punjab because it will tarnish their image as well. But now congress is in power in punjab, they are starting to make noise over killings of RSS leaders, and the Johal arrests. 

Later on, if sikhs complain, they will calmly say "Look congress was in power then" . Sikha nu idda hi fuddu banai jaande, te assi banni jaande 

they are all cut of the same filthy stained cloth , look how many men in the cabinets had active criminal cases against them including murder. Any normal transparent functioning government would suspend any person from office and parliment if in this situation .

If they hated the congress so much they would have driven the stake home and imprisoned tytler et al