Singh2017

Did the Gurus have past lives?

53 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Tell that to all the other Sikhs who don't fit your narrow-minded rigid definition of what a Sikh is as well.

It's people like you who turn others away from Sikhi because you continue to attempt to dissolve any and all practises you deem to be anti-Sikh or Hindu which have in fact been around since the advent of Sikhi.

Keep your wishy-washy reform faith to yourself. If you are what constitutes a Sikh then I'd rather not be be one.

ਮਾ ਸਰਸਵਤੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਤੇ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰੇ ਤੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਨੁਕਸ ਕੱਢੇ

After reading that sentence he'll probably end up like this..

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, JSinghnz said:

I suggest you become a Sikh first and follow the Sikh Rehat Maryada.

Answer my question buddy, why are you running away from it??? Come into the jungle if you are a sher.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Kira said:

HIndus also have amrit, you're saying we should stop doing stuff because Hindus do it. So please enlighten me. As usual you do nothing but run your mouth. Honestly, the least you can do is form conjugate sentences so they are at-least semi comprehensible.  

Get some help to get  a better understanding of how to comprehend simple stuff.

In your little shallow world hindu amrit can be compared to Guru Gobind Singh's amrit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kira said:

After reading that sentence he'll probably end up like this..

hqdefault.jpg

Looooooooooooool

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Tell that to all the other Sikhs who don't fit your narrow-minded rigid definition of what a Sikh is as well.

It's people like you who turn others away from Sikhi because you continue to attempt to dissolve any and all practises you deem to be anti-Sikh or Hindu which have in fact been around since the advent of Sikhi.

Keep your wishy-washy reform faith to yourself. If you are what constitutes a Sikh then I'd rather not be be one.

ਮਾ ਸਰਸਵਤੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਬੁੱਧੀ ਤੇ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰੇ ਤੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਨੁਕਸ ਕੱਢੇ

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji saying not to do aarti with candles is a valid point.  He says to contemplate over aarti, read Gurbani and do kirtan.  The Nihang Singh kathavachaks like Giani Sher Singh have immense respect for Sant ji's writings and katha.  They have learned directly from them.  Giani Sher Singh has said today the khalsa Panth is wearing the kirpan as a janeu (Brahman thread).  Sant ji also says to keep a jot when Akhand Paath is happening.  Before passing judgement on a Gurmukh.  Listen and read what he has to say.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, JSinghnz said:

In your little shallow world hindu amrit can be compared to Guru Gobind Singh's amrit.

My understanding far exceeds yours, of that I'm sure. You were the one getting triggered and upset over the fact that Divas are Hindu, So if being Hindu means it shouldn't be done then lets stop doing Amrit Sanchars, since AMRIT is also a concept in Hinduism. Why stop there,  Lets go through everything in our history and edit it so you don't have a panic attack over the fact that Sikhs, like all faiths in the world have overlaps everywhere. Hinduism has overlaps in everything, and everything has overlaps in Hinduism. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

This clearly that you are not a Sikh.

Invoke the help of other Matas ( hindu goddess)  to to stick your chosen religion( Hinduism).

Good, I'd rather not be one than follow a document that was practically shoved down the collective Panth's throat.

So put that in your diva and light it.

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Why are you ducking me? 

Come on and answer my question. Why do we do chaur sahib? 

Aja putt maidan vich

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, MrDoaba said:

Good, I'd rather not be one than follow a document that was practically shoved down the collective Panth's throat.

So put that in your diva and light it.

Looooooooooool

Bro you are jokes

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Answer my question buddy, why are you running away from it??? Come into the jungle if you are a sher.

No Bani in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji says Chandi came to serve Guru Sahib in kalyug as Mata Sahib Kaur ji.  There is no difference between your teachers who make up stories and the missionary teachers who make up stories.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji saying not to do aarti with candles is a valid point.  He says to contemplate over aarti, read Gurbani and do kirtan.  The Nihang Singh kathavachaks like Giani Sher Singh have immense respect for Sant ji's writings and katha.  They have learned directly from them.  Giani Sher Singh has said today the khalsa Panth is wearing the kirpan as a janeu (Brahman thread).  Sant ji also says to keep a jot when Akhand Paath is happening.  Before passing judgement on a Gurmukh.  Listen and read what he has to say.

Bro I respect Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji deeply, in fact I deeply respect all Taksali Mahapurkhs. But I am not Taksali, hence, I do not follow all their teachings. My comments were mainly directed at SGPC Rehat Maryada. In my experience with time spent around some Taksalis, I have left somewhat confused in the past. While I know they would never do Aarti with Divas themselves, they do not say to others it is wrong nor do they try to stop them, and if they do it's certainly not because they believe it's Hindu Mat. Secondly, they are like this in regards to many things - if there is a practise they don't observe but other Sikhs do, they are still accepting of it despite what their own Maryada may state. Lastly and somewhat oddly, they generally do not think particularly much of Gyani Sher Singh (although this doesn't really matter).

Taksal has its own special place in the Panth, and they are held in the highest regard.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

No Bani in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji says Chandi came to serve Guru Sahib in kalyug as Mata Sahib Kaur ji.  There is no difference between your teachers who make up stories and the missionary teachers who make up stories.

No place in sri dasam granth has it been written that guru sahib’s name was dusht daman, but we still believe that guru sahibs name was dusht daman in satyug.

PS: Please go to Hazur Sahib and then come back and talk to me, because otherwise you are gonna spew unnecessary retoric.

Edited by Singh123456777
Added something
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Are you saying God sat in silence to discover who he is?

Lol He discovered He was Truth. And wants us to discover the Same. 

Edited by LightofNaam
  • Like 1