Singh2017

Did the Gurus have past lives?

22 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

You don't happen to have a samagri list for all these Pujas by any chance do you? I wonder if you can get Mr. Muscle Havan Kund cleaner?

And Aarti was and should always be done with Divas:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/183005595/Arati-Arata-by-Dr-Kamalroop-Singh-Akali-Nihang-pdf

H ha ha. Singh123456777777 is  also going to change his name to shri shri kumar123456777 too after doing the arti with divas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

H ha ha. Singh123456777777 is  also going to change his name to shri shri kumar123456777 too after doing the arti with divas.

I think you misunderstood my post.

Why are you so Hinduphobic?

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Just now, MrDoaba said:

I think you misunderstood my post.

Why are you so Hinduphobic?

Nothing to do  with phobia.  If one is a Sikh he/she will not believe in any pakands/fasts/vaanshs/artis with divas etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, JSinghnz said:

Nothing to do  with phobia.  If one is a Sikh he/she will not believe in any pakands/fasts/vaanshs/artis with divas etc.

And what gave you the impression that anyone believes in pakhands? What's wrong with Aarti with Divas, it's the correct way.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

And what gave you the impression that anyone believes in pakhands? What's wrong with Aarti with Divas, it's the correct way.

Had arti with divas been correct, Guru Nanak would not have composed Arti.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Hopefully you dont believe in dasam granth because if you do then its just sad

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

And you make sure you do all the pakhands of your loved religion( Hinduism), especially fasting on Karvachauth and doing Surya pooja

Chaand pooja and all other poojas Hindus do( arti with lamps etc. etc.)

Dont worry im a full step in front of you, i have been hindu since before my birth. So you cant get more hindu then that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Om Namah Shivaya

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

35 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

So according to you chaur saihib is incorrect as well?

14 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Om Namah Shivaya

You forgot to say...Sri Raam Jai Raam Jai Jai Raam.

I've come up with a new organisation: KSS - Khalsa Suryavanshi Sena - Army of the Pure Suryavanshi.

It sounds awfully like another organisation we know of, nevermind, would you like to join anyway? :notalk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

So according to you chaur saihib is incorrect as well?

Honestly someone should just make a list of things which would be incorrect if one considers doing Aarti with Divas incorrect.

It would be a long long list.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

You forgot to say...Sri Raam Jai Raam Jai Jai Raam.

I've come up with a new organisation: KSS - Khalsa Suryavanshi Sena - Army of the Pure Suryavanshi.

It sounds awfully like another organisation we know of, nevermind, would you like to join anyway? :notalk:

Lets start our panth!! KSS JINDABAD!

Im starting to really like you Mr. Doaba other then the fact that im from malwa lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kira said:

Jeez, are we now going to do away with amrit too? Because Hindus did it too?

Yup, cant have any hindu elements corrupting the pure punjabi like this guy in the photo. He shows the true way of sikhi lol(sarcasm guys)

488BE5A4-E959-46D3-96A7-36EFAE7E8780.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Kira said:

Jeez, are we now going to do away with amrit too? Because Hindus did it too?

Can you tell us your fairy tale of hindu "amrit."

How on earth can you compare that to Guru Gobind Singh's AMRIT!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1