Did the Gurus have past lives?

Singh2017

9 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji saying not to do aarti with candles is a valid point.  He says to contemplate over aarti, read Gurbani and do kirtan.  The Nihang Singh kathavachaks like Giani Sher Singh have immense respect for Sant ji's writings and katha.  They have learned directly from them.  Giani Sher Singh has said today the khalsa Panth is wearing the kirpan as a janeu (Brahman thread).  Sant ji also says to keep a jot when Akhand Paath is happening.  Before passing judgement on a Gurmukh.  Listen and read what he has to say.

Bro I respect Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji deeply, in fact I deeply respect all Taksali Mahapurkhs. But I am not Taksali, hence, I do not follow all their teachings. My comments were mainly directed at SGPC Rehat Maryada. In my experience with time spent around some Taksalis, I have left somewhat confused in the past. While I know they would never do Aarti with Divas themselves, they do not say to others it is wrong nor do they try to stop them, and if they do it's certainly not because they believe it's Hindu Mat. Secondly, they are like this in regards to many things - if there is a practise they don't observe but other Sikhs do, they are still accepting of it despite what their own Maryada may state. Lastly and somewhat oddly, they generally do not think particularly much of Gyani Sher Singh (although this doesn't really matter).

Taksal has its own special place in the Panth, and they are held in the highest regard.

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

No Bani in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji says Chandi came to serve Guru Sahib in kalyug as Mata Sahib Kaur ji.  There is no difference between your teachers who make up stories and the missionary teachers who make up stories.

No place in sri dasam granth has it been written that guru sahib’s name was dusht daman, but we still believe that guru sahibs name was dusht daman in satyug.

PS: Please go to Hazur Sahib and then come back and talk to me, because otherwise you are gonna spew unnecessary retoric.

4 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

I can only laugh at your immaturity and lack of thinking ability. Hindu concept of Amrit has nothing to do with Amrit which was started by Guru Gobind  Singh. 

Why are you not answering my questions. Stop being a girl and running scared. Please answer my question.

5 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

I can only laugh at your immaturity and lack of thinking ability. Hindu concept of Amrit has nothing to do with Amrit which was started by Guru Gobind  Singh. 

Actually the similarities are all there. Amrit was used first by the "Hindus" now we use it too, the fact that you want to get rid of Hindu stuff means you want to get rid of Amrit. Will you also want to get rid of Bhagat Namdev Ji's bani? I mean that sounds (from the surface) like praises to Vishnu. 

13 hours ago, JSinghnz said:

Imma keep on bothering you till you answer my question. Why do we do chaur over guru sahib??? Come on man answer the damn question

38 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Imma keep on bothering you till you answer my question. Why do we do chaur over guru sahib??? Come on man answer the damn question

Chair sahib is done since the time of Parkash in the morning till Guru Granth Sahib ji goes to sachkhand.  Some Gurdwaras don't because they don't have the sevadhars. The nihangs doing aarti with candles happens only during aarti.  The two cannot be compared.  They only can be compared if a person brings up the shabad in sohila sahib that speaks of both to say one cannot be done but the other can.  Also chaur sahib has been done since Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.  This is well known and so is when the first Parkash of Aad Granth Sahib ji took place.  Can you provide the same information for aarti being done with candles for anyone of the 10 Gurus or Aad Granth Sahib ji?