Did the Gurus have past lives?

Singh2017

1 hour ago, MrDoaba said:

I'm also wondering if the use of the aad chand has similar origins - one of the other Kshatri lineages are called 'Somvanshi' or 'Chandarvanshi'? Of course I'm just speculating but do you think it's a possibility?

There is a chandravanshi, which is the moon dynasty. It was created by brahma’s son and grandson. Krishan ji was a part of the chandravanshi while raam ji was part of suryavanshi, if it makes sense lol

People who had the lineage of chandravanshi used to put chandravanshi insignias on their stuff like dhals and shastars as well which i will post more pictures of

On 06/11/2017 at 4:39 PM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

God doesnt need to do bhagti. What would God do bhagti of? himself? Maya is created by waheguru it is nothing without God...the mind boggles at how maya became so strong, God needed to subdue it...

@Singh2017 consider this a lesson on why not to believe everything on the internet. Also please dont be confused. Guru Nanak Dev ji certainly did not have a past life. Guruji is the avtaar roop of Waheguruji. About the other gurus, it does seem like they had past lives. But dont worry, if waheguru ji can reside in scripture form and hear our prayers and answer them and accept  the food we offer and perform miracles and even in the Granth avataar, not be limited in power. Then God can choose to reside in imperfect  human beings as well and not only purify them but make them him. Tell me what is stronger paap or wahegurus power to cleanse paap? If waheguru is most powerful, then paap, joona are nothing to him. Where he appears that place and person becomes pure. Im not an akj but one book which can answer ur question as to why sants arent considered like gurus is the book: 'Is worshipping Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Idol Worship?' The book is by Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. You can find it online. On vidhia.com or ikatha.com or google it. Its name might be Is Bowing to SGGS akin to idol worship...

He sat for many ages in the silence and discovered who He is. Ie Truth

Then He created this Khel out if Pure Unconditional Love for us without any expectation of return, for us to discover what He did in a fraction of the time. 

The Gurus went further in this as per His Will, serving us GGSJi, the gyan of Truth that they discovered and earned through experience, on a plate. 

They made it as easy as possible for us. 

1 hour ago, JSinghnz said:

And you make sure you do all the pakhands of your loved religion( Hinduism), especially fasting on Karvachauth and doing Surya pooja

Chaand pooja and all other poojas Hindus do( arti with lamps etc. etc.)

You don't happen to have a samagri list for all these Pujas by any chance do you? I wonder if you can get Mr. Muscle Havan Kund cleaner?

And Aarti was and should always be done with Divas:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/183005595/Arati-Arata-by-Dr-Kamalroop-Singh-Akali-Nihang-pdf