Did the Gurus have past lives?

Singh2017

10 hours ago, LightofNaam said:

Guru Granth Sahib Ji teaches us to become One with Truth, as the Gurus did. 

Guru Nanak Ji disappeared for 3 days and came back with the gyan, no Hindu no Muslim, only One. 

He did Bhagti for this gyan. Anyone can become a Brahmgyani or Sant,

Hes given us all the gyan and the ever present Truth for the taking- the Gurus  made it so much easier for us, giving us the gift of the gyan they learned, all they ask is we accept and apply it 100%. It's supposed to be easy. We 

Naam turns mortals into angels. 

Good Karam is earned, through good deeds n Bhagti.

I know.

On 05/11/2017 at 1:08 AM, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF 

Sangat Ji, I'm hearing that apparently the gurus had past lives. I find this hard to believe because I thought they were Akaal Purakh themselves so can someone please enlighten me?

Vaheguru Ji

Who told you this ? that they were god themselves ?

Guru Nanak and other gurus call themselves "slaves of slaves of god" or other such humble references. Same holds true for Guru Gobind Singh ji . 

God in Sikhism doesn't take birth, for perhaps the same reason that CEO doesn't come to type work of an executive.

Bhai Gurdas Ji

Vaar 1, Pauri 47

Guru Ram Das and Guru Arjan Dev
ਗੁਰੂ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਤੇ ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ

ਦਿਚੈ ਪੂਰਬਿ ਦੇਵਣਾ ਜਿਸਦੀ ਵਸਤੁ ਤਿਸੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਵੈ।

Liabilities of the previous births have to be settled and the thing goes to the house it belongs to.

ਬੈਠਾ ਸੋਢੀ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਰਾਮਦਾਸੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਕਹਾਵੈ।

Now Guru Ram Das, a Sodhi emperor, seated on the Guru-seat is called the true Guru.

ਪੂਰਨ ਤਾਲ ਖਟਾਇਆ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਵਿਚਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਗਾਵੈ।

He got dug the complete holy tank and here settling down at Amritsar, he spread his light.

ਉਲਟਾ ਖੇਲ ਖਸੰਮ ਦਾ ਉਲਟੀ ਗੰਗ ਸਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਿ ਸਮਾਵੈ।

Wondrous is the play of the Lord. He can cause Ganges running in opposite direction merge in the ocean.

ਦਿਤਾ ਲਈਐ ਆਪਣਾ ਅਣਿਦਿਤਾ ਕਛੁ ਹਥਿ ਨ ਆਵੈ।

You get your own; given nothing cannot bring to you anything.

ਫਿਰਿ ਆਈ ਘਰਿ ਅਰਜਣੇ ਪੁਤ ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਹਾਵੈ।

Now the Guruship entered the house of Arjan (Dev) who, to say was the son, but, he proved through his good deeds to be worthy of the Guru-seat.

ਜਾਣਿ ਨ ਦੇਸਾਂ ਸੋਢੀਓ ਹੋਰਸਿ ਅਜਰੁ ਨ ਜਰਿਆ ਜਾਵੈ।

This Guruship would not go beyond Sodhis because none else can bear with this unbearable.

ਘਰ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਵਥੁ ਘਰੇ ਰਹਾਵੈ ॥੪੭॥

The thing of the House should remain in the House.

Also this fits in perfectly with what Guru Gobind Singh Ji has written in Sri Dasme Patshah Ji ka granth Sahib. How would Bhai Gurdas Sahib have been able to write this many moons before Guru Sahib's time? This information could only have been given to Bhai Gurdas Sahib by the Gurus themselves.

16 hours ago, Kira said:

please do. You've peeked my interest.

So what happened in satyug was that chandi(bhagouti/durga) was fighting the demons but the demons became to many, so she went to a rishi for help. When she arrived the rishi was in bhagti, and his servant( who was a rishi as well) came and told chandi that she cannot disturb the rishi because he is in bhagti. Chandi then told the servant(rishi) that she has been constantly fighting the demons but they are not dying and she needs help. The servant(rishi) heard all of this and told chandi dont worry about it, and that the servant(rishi) will help. The servant told chandi to go to an area(which is now gurdwara mata sahib devan in hazur sahib) and do bhagti there to do pargut maha kali roop from akaal purkh. Chandi asked the servant(rishi) how he would stop the demons is she did not fight them. The servant(rishi) told her that the tiger skin that he is sitting on will help him. Chandi asked how it would help. The servant(rishi) told chandi that he will pick up his tiger skin and flick it in the air and tigers will come out of it. So thats what the servant(rishi) did and infinite number of togers came out and started attacking the demons. Then chandi went to (gurdwara mata sahib devan) and did bhagti there(hence why there is tap asthan there today) and did bhagti of akaal and akaal purkh gave her maha kali powers. Then when she became maha kali she destroyed all the demons. 

Then another time came when the demons where even more powerful and she could not defeat them all so she want back to the same servant(rishi) who went to the hills near hemkunt sahib and asked the servant for help. The servant then with the help of akaal did pargut of dusht daman ji. When dusht daman ji came he destroyed all the demons and chandi was really happy. After all the battles the servant(rishi) chandi and dusht daman ji where together, and chandi said to dusht daman ji that she is so happy with dusht daman ji that she will serve him, but only in kalyug. Chandi said that she will be dusht daman jis wife in kalyug and serve him, and that dusht daman ji will be guru gobind singh ji maharaj, chandi will be Mata sahib devan ji, the servant(rishi) will be Guru tegh bahadur ji maharaj and the tiger skin will be the khalsa.

The servant(rishi) then told Dusht daman ji to go to hemkunt sahibb and do bhagti and told Chandi to go to Nanded and do bhagti.

Controversial eh

56 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Bro are you an undercover RSS agent? 'Cus I think you just blew your cover.

Jai Mata Di

13 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Bro are you an undercover RSS agent? 'Cus I think you just blew your cover.

Jai Mata Di

I wish i was, they get paid a lot lol(sarcasm guys)

Did you read the whole thing properly? Or just half <banned word filter activated> read it? There is nothing wrong with guru gobind singh ji being dusht daman ji,guru tegh bahadur ji being the rishi, khalsa panth being the tiger skin, and chandi being mata sahib devan ji.

You need an open mind to understand dasam granth and its history etc, cause otherwise its all gonna sound like bhamanvaad to you. 

Chandi charitars/chandi di vaar is like a biography of mata sahib devan in her previous janam

Bachitar natak goes into detail of when guru sahib was in his dusht daman janam

So im not sure that this makes me hindu or not but if it does then im a proud hindu of dasam granth

4 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

I wish i was, they get paid a lot lol(sarcasm guys)

Did you read the whole thing properly? Or just half <banned word filter activated> read it? There is nothing wrong with guru gobind singh ji being dusht daman ji,guru tegh bahadur ji being the rishi, khalsa panth being the tiger skin, and chandi being mata sahib devan ji.

I did read the whole thing. And I don't see anthing wrong with it (the RSS thing was sarcasm too), in fact I find it more than believable.

9 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

I did read the whole thing. And I don't see anthing wrong with it (the RSS thing was sarcasm too), in fact I find it more than believable.

Cool mate lol

Sarcasam bros ??