There is an app called "Amino" that has lots of communities on there. There wasnt any sikh amino, so i decided to make one.

It allows you to make posts, blogs, quizzes, chat etc. Like a mini social network. Amino can be downloaded on both ios and android devices.

check this imagecommunity-20171101-1.jpg.cb2440453b9f1af227e38c702650565e.jpg

Edited by NonExistant

1 hour ago, NonExistant said:

There is an app called "Amino" that has lots of communities on there. There wasnt any sikh amino, so i decided to make one.

It allows you to make posts, blogs, quizzes, chat etc. Like a mini social network. Amino can be downloaded on both ios and android devices.

check this imagecommunity-20171101-1.jpg.cb2440453b9f1af227e38c702650565e.jpg

So basically, it would replicate what this site does? I cannot see the point of it

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

So basically, it would replicate what this site does? I cannot see the point of it

It doesn't replace what it does, think of it more than an extension.

@NonExistant Will this die out before everyone tries it? I mean it should have good use otherwise there is no point.

10 minutes ago, monatosingh said:

It doesn't replace what it does, think of it more than an extension.

@NonExistant Will this die out before everyone tries it? I mean it should have good use otherwise there is no point.

I just randomly made one. Yeah it is probably not of any use. I might delete it then, but you can try it out to see if its any good. I think it has a good layout and looks nice.

Edited by NonExistant

There is a ranking system too. I based it on the panj pyare and mool mantar (english translations) the first 5 levels are the panj pyare names (Daya, Dharam, Mokham, Himmat & Sahib).The last remaining ranks is some of the mool mantar translated and some other things 👍

Screenshot_2017-11-01-18-41-18.png

Screenshot_2017-11-01-18-41-22.png

Screenshot_2017-11-01-18-41-26.png

Edited by NonExistant

If it gets enough members, i will make an advert for it. Also a twitter/social media page for it and if any of you guys want to take over, i will give u the control and i will appoint you the new leaders.

Then u can modify it however u want.