Hindu Sangharsh Sena leader shot dead in Amritsar in broad daylight

15 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

The actual officers investigating released a press statement that this was an internal barney not a 'terrorist'  attack . That the hitman was hired. I guess the indian press would be the first to colour it anti-sikh so ....

Yet when the indian police put charges on Singhs, you lot cry they are fake charges and now just because this guy isnt pretending to be a Gursikh, he's the quoms biggest dushman. 

11 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

didn't say that ..what he did was a happy co-incidence for the quam but it was not his first thought otherwise he would have topped Suri too who called on his followers to attack sikh bibian and bachian...

instead of waiting for this guy or anyone else to do suri, why don't you look to yourself? Thats the problem I am trying to highlight, we always quick to cuss others, but yet noone does anything themself LOL

1 hour ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

instead of waiting for this guy or anyone else to do suri, why don't you look to yourself? Thats the problem I am trying to highlight, we always quick to cuss others, but yet noone does anything themself LOL

I think the best outcome from this event is that an enemy of Panth has been taken out wether it's for a Sikh cause, monetary benefit or personal grievance.  We should celebrate this regardless of the motive just as we celebrate the Tamil Bibis sacrifice when taking out Rajiv Gandhi.  Either way good riddance to the Khaki Nikkar wearing piece of trash.

On 06/11/2017 at 5:09 AM, jkvlondon said:

it doesn't take guts to get a wodge of cash for killing someone , quit with the bigging -up of a Gundah... probably wouldn't hesitate to murder or rape a sikh to order either

Lol, let's not jump to conclusions, especially with the rape. He has done nothing that indicates he would rape. For cash or not, murder does take guts. 

15 hours ago, TigerForce1 said:

I think the best outcome from this event is that an enemy of Panth has been taken out wether it's for a Sikh cause, monetary benefit or personal grievance.  We should celebrate this regardless of the motive just as we celebrate the Tamil Bibis sacrifice when taking out Rajiv Gandhi.  Either way good riddance to the Khaki Nikkar wearing piece of trash.

Finally someone who is looking at the bigger picture and speaking sense.

P.S Agree with Khoon Ka Badla 100%.