Singh2017

Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji

VJKK VJKF

Does anyone know much about Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji? Are they a mahapurakh? I heard they did a lot of sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji? 

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

How do we assess Mahapurakhs, by word of mouth or personal experience ?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Does anyone know much about Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji? Are they a mahapurakh? I heard they did a lot of sewa of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji? 

Vaheguru Ji.

A mahapurakh/mahapursh doesn’t normally show that they are. I’ve met him and he guides one towards Gurbani. He does seva of education of poor children and arrange marriages of those not so well off. If he’s the one you are going to meet, then he will guide you to Gurbani as any other Sant ji would. Don’t expect miracles, because even he says everything happens in Waheguru’s Hukam, only Waheguru can help. 

17 minutes ago, singhbj singh said:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

How do we assess Mahapurakhs, by word of mouth or personal experience ?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

That’s a good point, because everybody’s experience will be different. So it’s best to not take anybody’s word but to how one will experience from the company of them. I’ve heard people saying bad things about some Sants and good things also. But it’s all down to own personal experience, we should not compare what somebody else has told us. 

Also if one doesn’t expect to hear what they want to, then they shouldn’t insult a Sant, because it’s us that go to them when in need and they guide us towards Gurbani, the right path. So, if we come back not satisfied, then just leave it at that. A Sant/mahapursh’s duty is to guide sangat towards Gurbani , but some people expect other things. 

Edited by simran345
Added more.

9 minutes ago, simran345 said:

A mahapurakh/mahapursh doesn’t normally show that they are. I’ve met him and he guides one towards Gurbani. He does seva of education of poor children and arrange marriages of those not so well off. If he’s the one you are going to meet, then he will guide you to Gurbani as any other Sant ji would. Don’t expect miracles, because even he says everything happens in Waheguru’s Hukam, only Waheguru can help. 

VJKK VJKF

I wasn't expecting a miracle or anything I was just asking so I knew a bit more about them. I'm going to ask for advice but I'm not asking to change my life anything - I just want some sikhyia or anything I can do help me move forward. I asked if they were a mahapurakh because I thought everyone who was called baba was a mahapurakh so I was just clearing that up. Thank you anyway Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 2

Just now, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

I wasn't expecting a miracle or anything I was just asking so I knew a bit more about them. I'm going to ask for advice but I'm not asking to change my life anything - I just want some sikhyia or anything I can do help me move forward. I asked if they were a mahapurakh because I thought everyone who was called baba was a mahapurakh so I was just clearing that up. Thank you anyway Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

I call him Babaji because that’s what I’m used to. He is a mahapursh to me, but I would say again, it depends on your own experience. Just go with respect and take it from there. 

VJKK VJKF

I'll most likely do the same. Thank you for helping penji. I've never met any baba Ji or mahapurakh or anything to that effect before so it'll be an experience nonetheless.

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Vaheguru Ji.

No, Baba doesn't (necessarily) imply a mahapurkh. It's just a word that means literally father in Persian, but in Punjabi it's used for elders generally (such as your grandfather).

I just don't want people out there to think that everyone that wears white is a saint. Some are, some aren't. Some are just normal Sikhs. A small minority are predators.

Stay safe.

• Like 2

One of the best experience of my life was listening to Baba ji perform Asa Di vaar Kirtan at Amritvela in Guru Nanak School Hayes.

Baba ji have helped many people with their problems. I personally have a lot of respect for them.

4 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

One of the best experience of my life was listening to Baba ji perform Asa Di vaar Kirtan at Amritvela in Guru Nanak School Hayes.

Baba ji have helped many people with their problems. I personally have a lot of respect for them.

VJKK VJKF

That's beautiful. Maharaj Kirpa.

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Singh2017 said:

VJKK VJKF

Vaheguru Ji.

The Nanaksar Samparda has produced lots of mahapurakhs. I had the darshan of Baba Kundan Singh at Nanaksar Kaleran just before they left for sachkhand.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• There are many pangtis on dreams. Here are some of what  Guruji says on dreams: ਮ੍ਰਿਗ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਅਰੁ ਸੁਪਨ ਮਨੋਰਥ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਕਛੁ ਨ ਵਡਾਈ ॥ 
      म्रिग त्रिसना अरु सुपन मनोरथ ता की कछु न वडाई ॥ 
      Marig ṯarisnā ar supan manorath ṯā kī kacẖẖ na vadā▫ī. 
      Optical illusions and dream-objects, to them, no greatness can be attached. 
        ਰਾਮ ਭਜਨ ਬਿਨੁ ਕਾਮਿ ਨ ਆਵਸਿ ਸੰਗਿ ਨ ਕਾਹੂ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥ 
      राम भजन बिनु कामि न आवसि संगि न काहू जाई ॥२॥ 
      Rām bẖajan bin kām na āvas sang na kāhū jā▫ī. ||2|| 
      Without the Lord's meditation nothing avails the mortal, nor anything goes with him.  SGGS ji Ang 615 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Arjan Dev ji     ਜਗੁ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਬਾਜੀ ਬਨੀ ਖਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਖੇਲੁ ਖੇਲਾਇ ॥ 
      जगु सुपना बाजी बनी खिन महि खेलु खेलाइ ॥ 
      Jag supnā bājī banī kẖin mėh kẖel kẖelā▫e. 
      This world is like a drama staged in a dream, in a moment this play ends. 
        ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ਮਿਲਿ ਏਕਸੇ ਵਿਜੋਗੀ ਉਠਿ ਜਾਇ ॥ 
      संजोगी मिलि एकसे विजोगी उठि जाइ ॥ 
      Sanjogī mil ekse vijogī uṯẖ jā▫e. 
      Some attain to Master union and others in separation. 
        ਜੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਣਾ ਸੋ ਥੀਐ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਕਰਣਾ ਜਾਇ ॥੩॥ 
      जो तिसु भाणा सो थीऐ अवरु न करणा जाइ ॥३॥ 
      Jo ṯis bẖāṇā so thī▫ai avar na karṇā jā▫e. ||3|| 
      Whatever pleases Him, that comes to pass. Nothing else can be done.  SGGS ji Ang 18 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji     ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ ੯ ॥ 
      सोरठि महला ९ ॥ 
      Soraṯẖ mėhlā 9. 
      Sorath 9th Guru. 
        ਰੇ ਨਰ ਇਹ ਸਾਚੀ ਜੀਅ ਧਾਰਿ ॥ 
      रे नर इह साची जीअ धारि ॥ 
      Re nar ih sācẖī jī▫a ḏẖār. 
      O man, hold this for certain in thy mind. 
        ਸਗਲ ਜਗਤੁ ਹੈ ਜੈਸੇ ਸੁਪਨਾ ਬਿਨਸਤ ਲਗਤ ਨ ਬਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ 
      सगल जगतु है जैसे सुपना बिनसत लगत न बार ॥१॥ रहाउ ॥ 
      Sagal jagaṯ hai jaise supnā binsaṯ lagaṯ na bār. ||1|| rahā▫o. 
      As the whole world is like a dream, in its destruction, there shall be no delay. Pause.  SGGS ji Ang 633 🙏🏻 Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur ji
    • You call yourself a Sardar but on this forum how have you been identified? I will tell you how... As a NINDAK. You may be keshdhari but that doesnt make you better than others. 
    • I always believe that if the dream is good and is Sikhi related then it's darshan. If it's about me falling off a mountain then I don't care about it.
    • there are other newer organised religions but they are offshoots from the older ones e.g.ba'hai
    • Ajeet Singh your sexual preferences are who you are, I am not disputing that or going to tell you that homosexuality is wrong. I personally have no issues with it but on a Sikhi level based on my knowledge I do not think its right. What annoys me is that you use this forum which is for Sikhi to boast about your preference in men etc. From when I was a monah and looked towards Sikhi and Singhs, it was the likes of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Baba Deep Singh Ji, Sant Jarnail Singh who inspired me to take the Sikhi saroop. If I had looked at Singhs who were homosexual, then I most likely wouldnt be where I am today. Be who you are, but be very careful the damage you can cause to the Quom by showing off about your sexual preferences in a Sikhi atmosphere. Look how many viral videos there are of 'Singhs' doing stupid stuff, lets not make a jaloos of our people and disrespect the blood of our shaheeds. Every Quom has got homosexuals, muslims probably got the most but yet they keep it in house or do not let it tarnish their dharam in any way.