Missing items mysteriously

Guest Confused singh

Guest Confused singh

Sangat ji

i am asking for some asvice here, i started doing some simran, walking working and try to remember waheguru as much as possible since few months. I try to listen more and more katha kirtan and try to avoid lusty thoughts, try to control eyes not to see bad and everything i listen in katha i try best to follow gur sikhi.

about 10-15 days before I missed some of my papers on work, it was two pages. I am doing this job from 3 yrs, i am very use to it and i put every single item on its proper place, i was very confused where it gone. I try to check all pockets racks and everywhere possible but I didn’t find. Nobody was there no wind no door open nothing. I was very confused and then i told the boss about my lost paper. Anyhow he managed a new copy from the client.

2-3 hrs passed and i was still thinking about it and i started to put my further papers more accurately under my rack. After 2-3 hrs I lost the another paper.i was still thinking about it. Its 10-15 days now and today I lost third paper again.

I have taken its scan copy in phone so i can print it out but could anyone here has some similar experiences. I searched google there are many stories about negative spirits regarding missing books papers etc.

( i am a true belief of waheguru and i have nothing to worry about negative or positive or neutral evils or angels) but still i want to know if someone has some this tyle of experience.

thanks

Sometimes the explaination is more simple than for supernatural reasons why things go missing.

We are brought up in a culture where we always want something or someone to blame for bad things that happen but often the negativity is within us, we just trying to find reason for bad things that happen. 

9 hours ago, Guest Confused singh said:

Sangat ji

i am asking for some asvice here, i started doing some simran, walking working and try to remember waheguru as much as possible since few months. I try to listen more and more katha kirtan and try to avoid lusty thoughts, try to control eyes not to see bad and everything i listen in katha i try best to follow gur sikhi.

about 10-15 days before I missed some of my papers on work, it was two pages. I am doing this job from 3 yrs, i am very use to it and i put every single item on its proper place, i was very confused where it gone. I try to check all pockets racks and everywhere possible but I didn’t find. Nobody was there no wind no door open nothing. I was very confused and then i told the boss about my lost paper. Anyhow he managed a new copy from the client.

2-3 hrs passed and i was still thinking about it and i started to put my further papers more accurately under my rack. After 2-3 hrs I lost the another paper.i was still thinking about it. Its 10-15 days now and today I lost third paper again.

I have taken its scan copy in phone so i can print it out but could anyone here has some similar experiences. I searched google there are many stories about negative spirits regarding missing books papers etc.

( i am a true belief of waheguru and i have nothing to worry about negative or positive or neutral evils or angels) but still i want to know if someone has some this tyle of experience.

thanks

VJKK VJKF

Personally, because you do Naam you already have a barrier against these negative spirits so don't be worried about them. Maybe it's just hukam and you gotta just ride the wave. It might be that Maharaj bought this incident into your life for you to come on here and write your experience and look for an answer but you end up finding another conversation about bani or naam and then start implementing that into your life. We don't know the game Maharaj plays but it's beautiful and infinite. Carry on the bhagti. Hope that helps Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

Sometimes it may be you misplacing it, however sometimes we are sure we did not loose our items. 

Are you having enough sleep as well, since you say you started nitnem recently. Just a question coz sometimes when I dont sleep well, my memory does suffer a bit and I forget things.

Something that can help this memory problem are simple memory games which can help boost our mind power. 

Are you sure there is no one around who is trying to get a few papers misplaced. Odd things do happen. I could not find many things and then discovered my son enjoys going through my stuff and puts them elsewhere. 

Sometimes we try to do a little too much without giving ourselves some thinking time. Is your routine rushed or relaxed?

Do try to include sukhmani sahib in your routine - a few astpadhees every day for a few days or a month and see if things improve. There are katha about sukhmani sahib providing extra protection and possible relaxing the mind too. 

I've had this happen with me too last year, and I'm certain that I didn't misplace them or throw them away. Some of my health condition paperwork had gone missing, when I went to look for it. So I've had to make new appointments and its took me ages to get another appointment, which still hasn't come through.  The same happened with an appointment letter, it just went missing into thin air, and I always put them together. So had to call to ask for the details.  One of my suits went missing when I stayed at my maternal home. But I think that could have been one of my cousins visiting from abroad, because she's capable of doing silly things like that to confuse people.  But the other things, could just be me not remembering that I  threw them away. 

57 minutes ago, sikhni777 said:

Do try to include sukhmani sahib in your routine - a few astpadhees every day for a few days or a month and see if things improve.

Good idea.

Dont stress about it, at least it's not big things missing, that would be something to be curious about. 

Guest Worried singh

Simran345, my schedule is very gud, nd i get good sleep. I m 110 percent sure about it. When I missed 1st paper i was confused nd I started placing my paperwork firmly under my vision, after 2 hrs i lost the second.

yesterday, i had about 4 pages from 4 diffent customers, I clearly remember i made the final summary sheet, put them under the clipboard, put my black pen and closed the binder. ( as i lost papers twice so yesterday i was extra careful)

i put the binder in the front seat, took binder to my room, ( no body home except me) , drink some water nd opened the binder again to pack all the paperwork together, nd I found 1 out of 4 pages is lost. I immediately checked the car, office, not found.

i remember once i someone banged my door so strongly and nobody was at home

i remember about 4 yrs back i was on a superstore when i lost some grocery from my cart, check three times, then found after few mins again 

also when i was about 7 yrs, nobody was home nd i was lying on the bed, full awake nd aware abd someone ‘with hand’ touched my feet nd i was scared. Since then i m doing kirtan sohila daily. Stared doing paath because i was scared that time. But now i do path and simran for devotion and love.

i am literally fearless about these incidents but i want to know what is going on.

sikhni777, thanks for the idea I know sri sukhmani sqhib is very good, but i feel more happy, devotion with japji sahib and simran. Because i dont have time to do it from gutka saahib and japji sahib i can so anytime by memory. Sukhmani sahibi dont remember so i need to give it proper time

Wjkk wjkf

Is there anyone in your family trying to take advantage of you somehow?

Don't worry Ji and don't over think it. There is a reasonable explanation for this.

Do an extra Chaupai Sahib and include Sukhmani Sahib even if you cannot finish it.

Try and install extra security measures like a camera.

Do kirtan sohila paath before you sleep.

There is a sakhi of a Sikh who had his horses stolen and by doing kirtan sohila the thieves were unsuccessful in taking his horses.

Keep us posted Ji.

Wjkk wjkf