How do people convert to Sikhi? Do they just say the Gurfateh? Do they need a witness? And you’re right time is running out.

Edited by Dsinghdp

I totally agree with everything you wrote in the post. Having actual recent white and black sikh converts in my contacts, I know for sure your vision is definitely within the reach. 

I wish I could do something like this to do prachaar on a humungous scale . We can't afford to make sikhi a religion of merely gurpurabs , freee langar and that kind of pattern you know. 

We need to do more proactive things. 

Edited by AjeetSinghPunjabi
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

We need famous people like JusReign to promote BasicsOfSikhi and stuff. Its the only way. We need to get in contact with these famous sikh guys and collaborate with them to make things happen!!

JusReign has a lot of media connections so if he helps us, we can get the faith to grow etc.

Lol just an idea. Probably wont happen. Most guys would probably want practising sikhs to do the job.oh wel

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

A person who practices what he preaches has more power in his bachans. If he tells people to do something like naam jap, theres a better chance they will follow him if he practices what he's preaching in the first place. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, InderjitS said:

Sikhi can only be 'truly' propagated by someone who is solid in their faith. The words of a sacha Gursikh can transform and touch the lives of hundreds and thousands, just like we had with the DDT Mukhis, Bhai Randhir Singh and Sant Attar Singh. Getting JusReign involved will not reap the same benefits by any measure. He has sold his soul to Maya and YT hits and only recently created a disgusting video where they indirectly depicted Guru Sahib in a negative light. 

Ok

VJKK VJKF

This is a beautiful message. I'm working towards this now. I'm 17 right now and by 18 my life (Maharaj kirpa) hopefully will be dedicated towards this very cause. The next 50 years is as much a job as it is for the panth but for each individual person. I'm ready to make all the kurbani and all the steps needed! I'm ready to walk with you!

Vaheguru Ji.

• Like 4

On 29/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, Dsinghdp said:

How do people convert to Sikhi? Do they just say the Gurfateh? Do they need a witness? And you’re right time is running out.

Wjkk wjkf. 

To be honest I think it is as simple as recognizing equality and the truth, finding ways to defeat this Kaljug and Maya. 

A Sikh is a disciple. Following the Guru on the path is all what a Sikh needs.

On 29/10/2017 at 10:27 PM, InderjitS said:

Sikhi can only be 'truly' propagated by someone who is solid in their faith. The words of a sacha Gursikh can transform and touch the lives of hundreds and thousands, just like we had with the DDT Mukhis, Bhai Randhir Singh and Sant Attar Singh. Getting JusReign involved will not reap the same benefits by any measure. He has sold his soul to Maya and YT hits and only recently created a disgusting video where they indirectly depicted Guru Sahib in a negative light. 

What did he do? in terms of Guru Sahib anyways.

• Like 1

please flag above video, and ignore just reign as he is totally immoral vs the past just reign who was promoting NDP leader Bhai Jagmeet Singh.

Sikhi is to seek Vahiguroo with HIS PYAR ATEY KIRPA INDIVIDUALLY, as reminded in Salok of Japji Sahib...KARMI APOH APNI...

Gurmatbibek.com, promotes FREE 100 PERCENT GURMUKHI at their Brampton School in Ontario, Canada, and Gursikhi in true essenceon youtube.  KNOWING GURMUKHI, AND GURBANI WILL HELP FOCUS DURING NITMEN, ATEY SIMRAN...as that is my weakness_/\_bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo

Listening on web to Gurmukhs of Gurmatbibek Keertan, AKJ Keertan; as Bhai Harpreet Singh, Bhai Manpreet Singh, Bhai Jeevan Singh, many youth AKJ Gursikhs Keertanis, some etc jathas, if no local Gurduara smagams helps promote needed willpower to keep up, because SIKHI ALONE, AMONGST WORLDLY is tough to even get up at amritvela, though invisible to this pappi murakh, Sant, comes to wake one up at amritvela many times (yet I cannot get up earlier than 3am or 4am, though my personal amritvela is 1.30am) vs during visit to city of Gurmukhs, where sleepiness never felt and jorr of Naam was within svaas svaas_/\_

Bhai Randhir Singh Jio DID NOT PREACH SIKHI, HE ONLY DISCOVERED WITH VAHIGUROO DYA, AND INSPIRED many to this day_/\_.

But in these times, Basics of Sikhi and abovementioned is needed to inspire, keep up, maintain vs giving up for other religions, paths...

Guru bin_/\_

Edited by sitokaur
  • Like 1

Sikhi can never ever go down and dry or fade away , like any others dharmas at some time.

For, it is a unique and unparralel path, which takes the spiritual traveller direct to Wahiguru, thus as long as Wahiguru is eternal as we all know, in my humble opinion, sikhi shall stay alive forever.

Even then, it is not at all in our hands, it is all in His Hukum. 

The Bani says, our returning and merging in Him, or straying away in the wheel of 84 and maya or koor, is all by his Hukum.

He is the greatest "kartar"director, it all depends on Him, how long He wants His play to continue for; but under any and all circumstances, Sikhee shall be practiced or followed by those wadbhagee,  higher or lower in numbers, but for sure chosen by Him.

The Bani beautifully says: sey Simray, jis Aap Simrae.

The period is golden, because it is the most valuable period of human life, for our purpose of becoming one with Him, thus, it can never ever die or finish. In that way, Sikhi is evergreen golden era.

Sat Sree Akal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TejS said:

Although our lives have become easier, Sikhi has been tarnished.

You might want to re-phrase.